Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,109 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

6 Rifles Uncovered In Christ Holy Church, Delta State, As Police Arrest Pastor - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 6 Rifles Uncovered In Christ Holy Church, Delta State, As Police Arrest Pastor (48734 Views)

Police Arrest Pastor Okezie Atani, Sowore Kicks / Imo Police Uncover JESUS LIFE ASSEMBLY Used As Baby Factory, Arrest Pastor / Christ Holy Church Pastor Murdered Inside Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Rifles Uncovered In Christ Holy Church, Delta State, As Police Arrest Pastor by Akhirastriver(m): 6:17pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ykc2:
did you read the news at all ?the guns belongs to vigilante group ,why cant vigilante group use common pump action? mean while fulani herdsmen are using ak47 ,even in lagos where I stay aguleri boys are the vigilantes in our area they are using pump action, please dont even mention Christianity when your talking about about islam ,Islam is occult religion that's why their Allah needs blood always ,boko haram just slaughtered 10 nigerian soldiers yesterday for their allah
Sssssh
Islam I against bokoharam get that into ur thick skull,
Re: 6 Rifles Uncovered In Christ Holy Church, Delta State, As Police Arrest Pastor by Samunique(m): 6:19pm On Jun 28, 2020
francis71:
well with the information on the news, this is just a ploy to rubbish the pastor and his church. The crime i see here is the cross border security services provided by the vigilante, If the guns belong to the anambra state vigilante service and the men are there workers and can be proven , this should not make news

my humble opinion
Simple as ABC bro !
Re: 6 Rifles Uncovered In Christ Holy Church, Delta State, As Police Arrest Pastor by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2020
[quote author=Haula post=91170922]

[s]Hypocrite!!

If you study the bible and still remain a christian then you have done absolutely nothing.

Those given skulls not brains.[/s][/quote

Are you OK?....

Guess you don't know the meaning of Hypocrite....
You just love the word.....
Re: 6 Rifles Uncovered In Christ Holy Church, Delta State, As Police Arrest Pastor by gaskiyamagana: 6:27pm On Jun 28, 2020
Lostz:

the peace that scripture is talking about is the kind of peace we enjoy in our various household. the peace between two brothers, a brother and sisters, sons and parents.

the point Jesus is trying to make is that, many household will be broken because one member of the family want to follow Jesus teaching.

please try to read and understand every verse of the Bible

THINK NOT I COME TO BRING PEACE TO EARTH, BUT SWORD
MATTHEW 10 :34
Consult your Sunday school teacher before response.
Re: 6 Rifles Uncovered In Christ Holy Church, Delta State, As Police Arrest Pastor by gaskiyamagana: 6:29pm On Jun 28, 2020
Lostz:

I am not one to defend pastors but the article did not paint a description that fit the heading.
Ok. As it is now, what will be your response if the new is associated with a mosque and imam?
Re: 6 Rifles Uncovered In Christ Holy Church, Delta State, As Police Arrest Pastor by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 28, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

THINK NOT I COME TO BRING PEACE TO EARTH, BUT SWORD
MATTHEW 10 :34
Consult your Sunday school teacher before response.

Matthew 10:34-39 English Standard Version (ESV)

“Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.
And a person's enemies will be those of his own household. Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me, and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. And whoever does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me.
Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it.

this is the full picture. it is left for you to learn or continue to wallow in ignorance.
goodbye

1 Like

Re: 6 Rifles Uncovered In Christ Holy Church, Delta State, As Police Arrest Pastor by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 28, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

Ok. As it is now, what will be your response if the new is associated with a mosque and imam?

I always read any article posted on nairaland before commenting. I think you should learn to do same

1 Like

Re: 6 Rifles Uncovered In Christ Holy Church, Delta State, As Police Arrest Pastor by sheyitokz(m): 6:35pm On Jun 28, 2020
mokwa merr i reserve my comments for nxt pesin
Re: 6 Rifles Uncovered In Christ Holy Church, Delta State, As Police Arrest Pastor by blackdennis: 6:39pm On Jun 28, 2020
fellow nairalanders, this report is muddled up. Uncompleted building church premises and Vigilantes offering security to hotels and churches. Try figure it out and solve the puzzle, hope someone is not trying to be recognized or promoted with stories.

1 Like

Re: 6 Rifles Uncovered In Christ Holy Church, Delta State, As Police Arrest Pastor by Ladycewhy(f): 6:41pm On Jun 28, 2020
Haula:
That is just one out of the many thousands of churches hoarding weapons in this country.

Who do they think they are deceiving.
churches and every household in the south needs to hoard every weapon they can lay their hands on. There is a war coming ,the jihadist are laying their strategy,they are sending their foot soldiers down south in trucks carrying tomatoes and cows .

The church was only trying to protect themselves, there is a grand conspiracy by northerners to disarm the South using their terrorists in the police and army before they attack.

Oh south, how prepared are you ? Fulani herdsmen are going to have way for a bigger attack , don't say it's impossible , it may take time but these jihadist are resolute , south be prepared to match fire for fire to the terrorists disguised as herdmen. If you have stayed in plateau state ,you will know ,this is a warning to be taken seriously.

1 Like

Re: 6 Rifles Uncovered In Christ Holy Church, Delta State, As Police Arrest Pastor by jcross19: 6:44pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Your topic says they were found in a Church, body says they were found in an uncompleted building. Which one? A lady was raped in her home recently, the rapist broke the ceilings to enter, they lied it was inside a Church that the street was named after all in the name of looking for cheap likes like the one up there.
Another 30 pages of dragging the Church!
They were found with a guard who claims he is into security business. Why not call out the guard and prosecute him instead of mentioning the Church? Were they bought by the Pastor or Church? Do you know how they build in a lot of places due to shortage of lands? There are some places where buildings almost touch each other, in such places, you can't even build a fence. All of you will be in the same premises.
That's how the cursed bloggers used to survive without mentioning the nMs of church , the news will not self.

1 Like

Re: 6 Rifles Uncovered In Christ Holy Church, Delta State, As Police Arrest Pastor by Kuginzi: 6:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Your topic says they were found in a Church, body says they were found in an uncompleted building. Which one? A lady was raped in her home recently, the rapist broke the ceilings to enter, they lied it was inside a Church that the street was named after all in the name of looking for cheap likes like the one up there.
Another 30 pages of dragging the Church!
They were found with a guard who claims he is into security business. Why not call out the guard and prosecute him instead of mentioning the Church? Were they bought by the Pastor or Church? Do you know how they build in a lot of places due to shortage of lands? There are some places where buildings almost touch each other, in such places, you can't even build a fence. All of you will be in the same premises.
Remember, "what goes around comes around". Hypocrisy is when Peter commit crime, you blame Peter alone, but when Saheed commit crime, you blame Islam. Now you're here trying to defend lies. You reap what u sow.
Re: 6 Rifles Uncovered In Christ Holy Church, Delta State, As Police Arrest Pastor by kingxsamz(m): 6:59pm On Jun 28, 2020
What's wrong with that? undecided
After all Christianity started with violence.
In the bible God even ordered men to slaughter children and babies sucking their mother's breasts.
Re: 6 Rifles Uncovered In Christ Holy Church, Delta State, As Police Arrest Pastor by ArcherPrime(m): 7:09pm On Jun 28, 2020
It was hidden by the Peaky Blinders grin
Re: 6 Rifles Uncovered In Christ Holy Church, Delta State, As Police Arrest Pastor by Masaudmuhammed: 7:09pm On Jun 28, 2020
I'm muslim but i can't blame christianity,
BUT END TIME TO FAKE PASTORS!!!

Re: 6 Rifles Uncovered In Christ Holy Church, Delta State, As Police Arrest Pastor by Bekool(m): 7:32pm On Jun 28, 2020
Am sure the guns are for self protection from bloodthirsty fulaniherdsmen that have been killing a lot of people in delta. Why haven't this same police arrested all the terrorist fulaniherdsmen openly carrying sophisticated weapons and massacring hundreds of deltans in their homes and farmlands?
Re: 6 Rifles Uncovered In Christ Holy Church, Delta State, As Police Arrest Pastor by earnit1: 7:33pm On Jun 28, 2020
ye
Re: 6 Rifles Uncovered In Christ Holy Church, Delta State, As Police Arrest Pastor by Agugbadin: 7:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
So sad for Asaba and Delta state all the criminals that fled Onitsha and Anambra when Bakasi came to Anambra found the way to Asaba.
Re: 6 Rifles Uncovered In Christ Holy Church, Delta State, As Police Arrest Pastor by mrkia(m): 7:43pm On Jun 28, 2020
Of course you hadly see churches without weapons. That's their biz
Re: 6 Rifles Uncovered In Christ Holy Church, Delta State, As Police Arrest Pastor by ugotex85: 7:47pm On Jun 28, 2020
Nigerian police are not just blatant liars but mischievously wicked. This is just an attempt to rubbish the church. If you felt that the church hired a security outfit not registered in Delta State (apparently registered in Anambra where you claim they are from), why don't you charge them to court and let them come and defend themselves? Why bring the church into the picture and even accuse the pastor of gun-running just to make a good story? Do you have any evidence to that conclusion?

This is purely a calculated attempt to rubbish the image of the church. Most churches hire different security outfits to secure their environment, why singling out a church to crucify it? If actually the Nigerian police are doing their job well, would there even be any need to waste extra funds hiring another security group?

I give up on this country.

I don't even want to talk about Nigeria's gutter press that would just publish a story without proper investigation just to trend and make money. So you just heard from the police and drew your conclusions and ran to publish the story?

Gutter journalism.

1 Like

Re: 6 Rifles Uncovered In Christ Holy Church, Delta State, As Police Arrest Pastor by gaskiyamagana: 7:51pm On Jun 28, 2020
Lostz:

I always read any article posted on nairaland before commenting. I think you should learn to do same
Again, according to what you have read, what will be your comment if a mosque and imam is the shoe of dat pastor and the church?
Re: 6 Rifles Uncovered In Christ Holy Church, Delta State, As Police Arrest Pastor by Charly68: 7:51pm On Jun 28, 2020
A pastor acting as an Armourer ? May God continue to expose such fake men of God in the land in Jesus name
Re: 6 Rifles Uncovered In Christ Holy Church, Delta State, As Police Arrest Pastor by shadeyinka(m): 8:01pm On Jun 28, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

Lawlessness lawyer.
I defend no criminal but if what I said pain you, too bad!

1 Like

Re: 6 Rifles Uncovered In Christ Holy Church, Delta State, As Police Arrest Pastor by ugotex85: 8:05pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ladycewhy:
churches and every household in the south needs to hoard every weapon they can lay their hands on. There is a war coming ,the jihadist are laying their strategy,they are sending their foot soldiers down south in trucks carrying tomatoes and cows .

The church was only trying to protect themselves, there is a grand conspiracy by northerners to disarm the South using their terrorists in the police and army before they attack.

Oh south, how prepared are you ? Fulani herdsmen are going to have way for a bigger attack , don't say it's impossible , it may take time but these jihadist are resolute , south be prepared to match fire for fire to the terrorists disguised as herdmen. If you have stayed in plateau state ,you will know ,this is a warning to be taken seriously.

The police commissioner could not even tell a convincing lie. Mentioning that the church pastor is gun-running, he mentioned a security outfit from across the River was hired to secure the church and hotels around the vicinity. Did the church and hotels around there which you said hired them complain to you that they were involved in any crime? Was he expecting security men hired to secure the environment to do their job with sticks, while criminals and even herdsmen move about freely with dangerous weapons? If the police were doing their jobs, would there be any need for other security guards in the country? Nonsense!

If I ever become the president of this country, I will disband the Nigerian police and set up a fresh and clean security team because the rot in the Nigerian police can never be cleaned up again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Rifles Uncovered In Christ Holy Church, Delta State, As Police Arrest Pastor by Samunique(m): 8:18pm On Jun 28, 2020
Kuginzi:

Remember, "what goes around comes around". Hypocrisy is when Peter commit crime, you blame Peter alone, but when Saheed commit crime, you blame Islam. Now you're here trying to defend lies. You reap what u sow.
Now we can understand the motive behind all these news, it's all about painting the church black.

No matter what you try to do, the whole world is well aware of the only religion that's associated with terror.

And I guess you also know which religion it is?

1 Like

Re: 6 Rifles Uncovered In Christ Holy Church, Delta State, As Police Arrest Pastor by Ykc2(m): 8:31pm On Jun 28, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

BUT WHICH GOD SUCK OR DRINK BLOOD OF YOUR JESUS CHRIST?
mr go and blow your self up so you can enjoy your 72 kanuri virgins ,you will also meet Osama bin laden and al bagdadi greet them for me when you reach muslim heaven
Re: 6 Rifles Uncovered In Christ Holy Church, Delta State, As Police Arrest Pastor by tballeyy(m): 8:56pm On Jun 28, 2020
Samunique:
So this is all your brain can come up with ? undecided

Hope it's church that's giving arms to all the Islamic killers that scatter across the nations of the world killing while shouting Allahu Akbar, bcs there is no more offering again in the church
must b insurgent
Re: 6 Rifles Uncovered In Christ Holy Church, Delta State, As Police Arrest Pastor by asamaigho(m): 8:58pm On Jun 28, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
I'm not surprised given the age-long Christian hypocrisy about it's love for peaceful coexistence

They have long been pretending about thier love for human life.
I'm just trying to imagine the outpour of hate that would since followed if this exact news had been reported about a mosque in northern Nigeria.

it wont be suprising if those guns where planted by muslims in haste to give christainity a bad.
but its dead arrival as Jesus told peter to sheat his sword.so christains do not support arm struggle in any form.
but in d event that is was real, d law should take its course.
but i really wonder when d law will take its course on these rampaging herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: 6 Rifles Uncovered In Christ Holy Church, Delta State, As Police Arrest Pastor by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:03pm On Jun 28, 2020
Arrewa:
shut up and stop trying very hard to justify evil with this your well written craps!!

Both the churches and mosques in Nigeria have become criminal hide out for criminals and perverts.

Religious bigots like you are the reason pastors keep getting away with crimes.

They rape, they kill, and even scam their followers of their hard earned money and still get away with it just because of people like you "do my Prophet no harm"

Stop swimming in the ocean of hypocrisy!! Reason with your brain and stop allowing religious sentiments to cloud your sense of judgment!!

See as you jump into the thread to defend your pastor... Nairaland online Crusader!!

Let's conduct DNA in Nigeria and you'll be shocked that pastors are responsible for the 30% child birth in Nigerian homes

You'll be training a pastor's child thinking it's yours...

Remove religion from the heart of a black man and see the beauty of Africa

Free yourself from mental captivity!!
Dude take a chill pill. He simply explained that the topic of the post was coined to ridicule christianity

1 Like

Re: 6 Rifles Uncovered In Christ Holy Church, Delta State, As Police Arrest Pastor by afemgbosey(m): 9:21pm On Jun 28, 2020
Patrioticman007:

The truth is always bitter, how ever the fact is there for all with eyes to see.
Adolf Hitler was a Christian terrorist, but they hide it from the media.
Lord Resistance Army are Christian terrorist group killing in the name of Christ.
The crusaders killed millions in the name of Christ.
C.I.A & FBI are killing in the name of Christ & colonizing countries in the name of Christ, just like their European counter parts did during the scramble & partition of Africa with their missionaries.

You can lie ooo. Hitler wasn't a Christian but a member of occultic society called vril or something. Can a Christian destroy millions of Jews? Small small my brother.

1 Like

Re: 6 Rifles Uncovered In Christ Holy Church, Delta State, As Police Arrest Pastor by 4t4th(m): 9:32pm On Jun 28, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
I'm not surprised given the age-long Christian hypocrisy about it's love for peaceful coexistence

They have long been pretending about thier love for human life.
I'm just trying to imagine the outpour of hate that would since followed if this exact news had been reported about a mosque in northern Nigeria.

Re: 6 Rifles Uncovered In Christ Holy Church, Delta State, As Police Arrest Pastor by Spectaclesawe25: 10:17pm On Jun 28, 2020
Govt do Something now.
Charge him to court, once it is confirmed that he has committed something criminal with it, death penalty.
Let's put some fears in people abeg, the issue in Nigeria now is our teenagers engaging in various criminal acts and govt seeing it only as juvenile delinquency... They grow to become people like this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Arrest Female Leader Of Notorious Kidnap Gang, 3 Others In Kano (Photos) / 9 Suspected Yahoo Boys Arrested In Dorathy Bachor's Block Of Flat- EFCC / Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.