Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,689 members, 7,844,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics (182 Views)

Portable Excited As Tiwa Savage Replies His Instagram Chat (Photo) / 'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics / Daddy Freeze Replies Zack Orji - Pity Will Not Solve Tithing, Give Us Quotations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics by royid: 8:23am On Jun 28, 2020
Daddy Freeze has replied his attackers on social media who tagged him 'accomplice' after an old video of him dinning with Hushpuppi (who was recently arrested by Dubia police for fraud) was brought up on social media.

Hushpuppi and his alleged accomplice were arrested by Dubai police officers in an operation that was dubbed Fox Hunt 2.

Daddy Freeze posted a new video on Instagram where he recalled how he met Huspuppi and and how he told him that he’s an influencer.

Daddy Freeze said Hushpuppi never did anything suspicious around when they met as he got calls from international fashion brands during their meeting.

Daddy Freeze said that he would never have hung out with Hushpuppi if he was a known criminal.

He earlier maintained that he won’t discriminate as Jesus never discriminated.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMelmtNatjg

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=171605361080046&id=112348863672363

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Officially Charged By The US , To Face 20 Years In Prison / Watch Anticipating From MTN / Andriodd Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.