Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Stay Close To The Right People And Disconnect From Wrong People @ Ufok Ibekwe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stay Close To The Right People And Disconnect From Wrong People @ Ufok Ibekwe (175 Views)

Stay Safe! Stay Close To God / Stay Safe! Stay Close To God / How To Advertise Your Business To The Right People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stay Close To The Right People And Disconnect From Wrong People @ Ufok Ibekwe by Townhall: 8:46am On Jun 28, 2020
TOWNHALL PLATFORM CONNECT WITH GOD
TOPIC: Stay Close to the Right People.
TODAY'S SCRIPTURES: Proverbs 25:5, 15:33 “Take away the wicked before the king, and his throne will be established in righteousness” AND “Whoever walks with the wise becomes wise, but the companion of fools will suffer harm”.
MESSAGE: Your success in life is largely tied to the people around you. If you wish to fulfil your destiny and accomplish your dreams, stay close to the right people who can boost your passion. Disconnect from negative and toxic people even if they are your close family members. Wrong people in your life are dream killers. Before my father went to be with the Lord, he was fond of advising me from Proverbs 25:4 which says “Take away the dross from the silver, and there comes out a vessel for the smith”. So, my friends, just kick out the wrong people out of your life so that you can enjoy divine speed in your dream. This is probably the reason Charlie Tremendous Jones said “You will be the same person in the next five years as you are today except two things happen- the quality of people you meet and the books you read.” Another author Thomas Erikson also warned us about the negative consequences of wrong association in his book, Surrounded by Idiots.
If you sincerely desire to achieve your destiny in life as a leader, professional, parent, youth, student etc stay close to the right people who can inspire, motivate and fertilise your passion. Take a way the dross from the silver and the vessel will come out smooth.
PRAYER FOR TODAY: “Father, grant me the grace to disconnect and cut off from wrong and negative people in my life. Father, send me the right people that will inspire and motivated me to accomplish my dreams in life. Help me to stay close to those who will help me to become who I was created to be in Jesus name- Amen.”

1 Share

Re: Stay Close To The Right People And Disconnect From Wrong People @ Ufok Ibekwe by Kobojunkie: 6:23pm On Jun 29, 2020
Success is tied to the people around you? Does this even line up with anything that we know of from the teachings of Jesus Christ? undecided
Re: Stay Close To The Right People And Disconnect From Wrong People @ Ufok Ibekwe by Kobojunkie: 4:42am On Jun 30, 2020
Townhall:

MESSAGE: Your success in life is largely tied to the people around you. If you wish to fulfil your destiny and accomplish your dreams, stay close to the right people who can boost your passion.
While this may make sense to the world, I don't believe this has to do with Jesus Christ's message to His followers.
Townhall:
Disconnect from negative and toxic people even if they are your close family members. Wrong people in your life are dream killers.
Jesus Christ sent His followers into the rejects of the world - the hungry, the poor, the sick, those in prison. Now, of course, He did not say to go to those who were positive about their situation? No, the brokenhearted are some of the most negative and toxic people you will ever meet in this world too. Now, doesn't your advice seem to run counter to what Jesus Christ sent His followers out to do?
Townhall:
So, my friends, just kick out the wrong people out of your life so that you can enjoy divine speed in your dream. This is probably the reason Charlie Tremendous Jones said “You will be the same person in the next five years as you are today except two things happen- the quality of people you meet and the books you read.” Another author Thomas Erikson also warned us about the negative consequences of wrong association in his book, Surrounded by Idiots.
Kick people out of your life so you can enjoy divine speed in your dream? I don't think that pleases the God who sent us into the lives of these people so that His goal and His Will be accomplished through us. undecided
Townhall:
If you sincerely desire to achieve your destiny in life as a leader, professional, parent, youth, student etc stay close to the right people who can inspire, motivate and fertilise your passion. Take a way the dross from the silver and the vessel will come out smooth.
What about God's Will and Plan for putting those people in your lives, to begin with? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Farewell, Dear June! / How To Choose The Right Marriage Partner - Gloria Bamiloye / Know God; No God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.