Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Governor Hope Uzodinma And Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Orji Uzor Kalu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Hope Uzodinma And Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Orji Uzor Kalu (40671 Views)

Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Abdul Ningi (Photos) / 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) / Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma And Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Orji Uzor Kalu by sylve11: 11:45am On Jun 28, 2020
Them wan discuss their interests. cool
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma And Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Orji Uzor Kalu by Caseless: 11:46am On Jun 28, 2020
Kwankwaso, a visionary leader. I don't know if Hope is visionary. Time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma And Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Orji Uzor Kalu by ORIENTATION101: 11:46am On Jun 28, 2020
tysontim:
Is seems Tinubu is loud in his ambition
While Orji quietly visits the king makers in North
2023 is a goal for South.

Whoever wins
kwankaso thats has been fully retired from politics by Gandujecheesy
Kingmaker my footcheesy

2 Likes

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma And Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Orji Uzor Kalu by 24SEVEN: 11:52am On Jun 28, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Remove APGA from that rubbish analysis
Why don't Igbos rally round APGA? That is your party tongue

2 Likes

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma And Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 28, 2020
24SEVEN:

Why don't Igbos rally round APGA? That is your party tongue

That should be left for Igbos to worry about and not you..

2 Likes

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma And Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Orji Uzor Kalu by DEROX: 11:59am On Jun 28, 2020
clarocuzioo:
I was laughing when some people were making noise about Tinubu presidency.

The north sees Orji as their son. They made Orji. You can ask Obasanjo when they were forming PDP. Orji commands more influence than Obasanjo before he became president .

He has never hidden his love, sentiment and affiliation with the north.

He is a better preference than Tinubu. The north will be so comfortable to hand in Orji president because he is their own.

He is IBB boy.
Tinubu this and that yet the north hasn't convicted him despite clear bullion van while the northern son was dumped in prison right under buhari plus tanko as cjn. There are levels to this shit abeg

1 Like

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma And Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Orji Uzor Kalu by 24SEVEN: 12:00pm On Jun 28, 2020
Osagyefo98:

That should be left for Igbos to worry about and not you..

Cos you want to sow where you did not reap. Other people planted APC, you now want to benefit. Pls After Hausa is Yoruba Turn in APC. grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma And Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Orji Uzor Kalu by Ademolami100(m): 12:01pm On Jun 28, 2020
NOURIPAD Wuqing For Men Health Care Pantyliner
1. Men who suffer from reproductive and urinary system diseases such as frequent urination, urgent urination, alginuresis, testicle pain, hemorrhoid, prostatitis, prostatodynia, prostatic hyperplasia, benign prostate hypertrophy
and sexual dysfunction.

2. Men who are in potential risk of major diseases such as uroclepsia, lithangiuria, renal calculus, rectum cancer and tumors of urinary system.
3. Men who have delayed erection and Premature ejaculation, Delayed ejaculation,
inability to ejaculate, Reduced libido or sex drive,
a dysfunction in the muscles of the pelvic floor
Trauma to the pelvis, such as pelvic fractures
Failure to become aroused after sufficient stimulation.

Norland Men Pad is the Solution to all these.
https:///IcVsXu6zf9CBZiNAL2Ylwe
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma And Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 28, 2020
24SEVEN:

Cos you want to sow where you did not reap. Other people planted APC, you now want to benefit. Pls After Hausa is Yoruba Turn in APC. grin

Noted and next..

Let Igbos bother themselves on that..

The more you continue to grow in hatred for Igbos, the more they do better and much better..

5 Likes

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma And Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Orji Uzor Kalu by clarocuzioo(m): 12:10pm On Jun 28, 2020
DEROX:
Tinubu this and that yet the north hasn't convicted him despite clear bullion van while the northern son was dumped in prison right under buhari plus tanko as cjn. There are levels to this shit abeg

Shouldn't common sense tell you why Orji Kalu was released.
Shouldn't you ask questions how all of a sudden a convicted man is set free and his trial is set to start afresh, a case that took over eight years?

With recent visits from political heavy weight all round the country, the hand writing is on the wall.

Even his political enemies are closing thanks with him.

Remember also Nigeria has a history of their presidents going to prison befote becoming democratic presidents.
Obasanjo
Buhari

The signs are everywhere, only for the wise to decipher.
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma And Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Orji Uzor Kalu by 24SEVEN: 12:11pm On Jun 28, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Noted and next..

Let Igbos bother themselves on that..

The more you continue to grow in hatred for Igbos, the more they do better and much better..

How is my candid advice hate?? So a mere advice borne out of constructive criticism is considered hatred.

and I will continue to bother for and about Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma And Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Orji Uzor Kalu by DEROX: 12:14pm On Jun 28, 2020
clarocuzioo:

Shouldn't common sense tell you why Orji Kalu was released.
Shouldn't you ask questions how all of a sudden a convicted man is set free and his trial is set to start afresh, a case that took over eight years?

With recent visits from political heavy weight all round the country, the hand writing is on the wall.

Even his political enemies are closing thanks with him.

Remember also Nigeria has a history of their presidents going to prison befote becoming democratic presidents.
Obasanjo
Buhari

The signs are everywhere, only for the wise to decipher.
Abba kyaris death freed him if not he would have rot because he Abba kyari also wanted to contest 2023
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma And Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Orji Uzor Kalu by John4B: 12:18pm On Jun 28, 2020
money is good believe it or not
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma And Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Orji Uzor Kalu by Artiiclebeast: 12:19pm On Jun 28, 2020
omonla555:

You guys are worst than the old generation politicians.

Thank you.
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma And Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Orji Uzor Kalu by Forumobserver12(m): 12:20pm On Jun 28, 2020
24SEVEN:

When one is beclouded by bigotry and hatred he loses his sense of judgement, now are you aware that Dr.Alex Ekwueme was the major founder of PDP? OBJ was languishing in prison while Dr.Ekwueme was touring round the whole country consulting and bringing people of same shared ideals to form PDP which the people of SW benefited from even though we all know that majority from that region were pro AD then... You see how greedy and selfish the likes of you can be...

4 Likes

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma And Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Orji Uzor Kalu by clarocuzioo(m): 12:23pm On Jun 28, 2020
DEROX:
Abba kyaris death freed him if not he would have rot because he Abba kyari also wanted to contest 2023

Lies, is Abba kyari now the judiciary? Besides it's even being rumored that his woes are from Lagos because of a certain interest.

Same interest that made Rochas son to loose out in Imo state, because they are afraid of any competition from the south.

Abba Kyari can comfortably run with OUK, it will be a perfect combo so he has no reason to jail him.
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma And Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Orji Uzor Kalu by RTSC: 12:25pm On Jun 28, 2020
If kalu was a Yoruba man, he would have been a godfather in the south west.
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma And Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 28, 2020
24SEVEN:

How is my candid advice hate?? So a mere advice borne out of constructive criticism is considered hatred.

and I will continue to bother for and about Igbos.

Constructive criticism?

You have been here on one way or the other looking for ways to down play ndigbo or an opportunity to haul Insults...

You have given the advice, then you can allow them to bother themselves on that....

You want to give advice and still pursue same advice.

I think it is high time you guys and ur western allies should allow ndigbo have a breathe of fresh air.

O gini di?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma And Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Orji Uzor Kalu by DEROX: 12:29pm On Jun 28, 2020
clarocuzioo:

Lies, is Abba kyari now the judiciary? Besides it's even being rumored that his woes are from Lagos because of a certain interest.

Same interest that made Rochas son to loose out in Imo state, because they are afraid of any competition from the south.

Abba Kyari can comfortably run with OUK, it will be a perfect combo so he has no reason to jail him.
OK you mean jagaban was responsible despite clear evidence why couldn't buhari save him is my question or is tinubu the judiciary too the judiciary head is a shariast tanko Muhammad so he answers the president directly.

1 Like

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma And Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Orji Uzor Kalu by angelina08(f): 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2020
Igbochief001:
Our next president
Which one of the three are you referring to?

1 Like

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma And Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Orji Uzor Kalu by clarocuzioo(m): 12:33pm On Jun 28, 2020
DEROX:
OK you mean jagaban was responsible despite clear evidence why couldn't buhari save him is my question or is tinubu the judiciary too the judiciary head is a shariast tanko Muhammad so he answers the president directly.

Well Buhari or the powers that be have saved him. The Abracadabra of his coming out speaks volumes. I have never seen such before.

Even after his coming out, normally people should isolate him, but look at what is happening, every political big weight is paying him a visit, except of course for people who are not happy he is out.
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma And Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Orji Uzor Kalu by DEROX: 12:39pm On Jun 28, 2020
clarocuzioo:

Well Buhari or the powers that be have saved him. The Abracadabra of his coming out speaks volumes. I have never seen such before.

Even after his coming out, normally people should isolate him, but look at what is happening, every political big weight is paying him a visit, except of course for people who are not happy he is out.
OK let's see what happens 2023 then case closed
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma And Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Orji Uzor Kalu by Lovelyn451(f): 12:45pm On Jun 28, 2020
Kwankwaso that bulldozed my church fence himself, told northerners to vote buhari at the federal level and vote Abba for governor....I weep for southerners cry
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma And Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Orji Uzor Kalu by DModeCntStopMe: 12:46pm On Jun 28, 2020
Thieves.

I hate all Nigerian politicians with passion

Evil and occultic men.

They all should be in jail by now
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma And Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Orji Uzor Kalu by onadana: 12:48pm On Jun 28, 2020
Igbochief001:
Our next president

In your dreams.
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma And Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Orji Uzor Kalu by onadana: 12:50pm On Jun 28, 2020
[color=#990000][/color][quote author=DModeCntStopMe post=91161044]Thieves.

I hate all Nigerian politicians with passion

Evil and occultic men.

They all should be in jail by now[/quote

Thieves.They will die untimely deaths for the pain and misery caused to millions of citizenry.
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma And Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Orji Uzor Kalu by onadana: 12:51pm On Jun 28, 2020
SmartProf:
In solidarity with promoting the values of corruption. Uzor Kalu should publish a book titled 'Keys to being corrupt and escaping jail'. It will be a best seller in this part of the world

Thieves.They will die untimely deaths for the pain and misery caused to millions of citizenry.
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma And Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Orji Uzor Kalu by InvertedHammer: 12:53pm On Jun 28, 2020
/
We love to turn them to celebrities: Invictus, Hushpuppi and now Orji Uzor Kalu.

/

1 Like

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma And Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Orji Uzor Kalu by SUPERFOREXLAGOS: 12:58pm On Jun 28, 2020
Has orji uzor Kalu returned the billions he stole from Abia State?

Nigeria is a funny country

Please what is the difference between APC and PDP

Please can somebody tell me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don’t Come To Edo With Bullion Vans” – Tambuwal Mocks APC Bigwigs / Nigerian Soldier Sentenced To Death For Mutiny Cries Out On FaceBook / USSD Charge: FG Stops Telecoms Companies From Charging USSD Transactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.