Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome May Need Medical Attention; Christ Embassy Beware - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome May Need Medical Attention; Christ Embassy Beware (783 Views)

Christ Embassy Has Raised 50 People From The Dead - Chris Oyakhilome / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome May Need Medical Attention; Christ Embassy Beware by cheango: 10:02am On Jun 28, 2020
Pastor Chris oyakhilome ,no doubt is one of the most respected and revered man of God in Nigeria, but of recent his reaction and actions toward current happenings keep us in doubt about his mental health..
He is the one saying lockdown is because of 5g,
he is the one saying wearing of mask and keeping social distance is nonsense, and is not science, even with his PhD, and with his science background
He is the one saying virus don't fly in air and can't be transmitted
He is the one saying pastors should be laying hands on coronavirus patients even when he hasn't tried to do so
And today, I heard that he said black live protest is not about racism but about implanting of micro chip
If ordinary man says things like this, we will all think he is unstable mentally, but a man of God is saying it and we are not concern on his mental Health

Pls his church should not give any thing to chance, He is a pastor shouldn't mean he won't have health challenges.. May God save us all
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome May Need Medical Attention; Christ Embassy Beware by blackpanthar: 10:08am On Jun 28, 2020
cheango:
Pastor Chris oyakhilome ,no doubt is one of the most respected and revered man of God in Nigeria, but of recent his reaction and actions toward current happenings keep us in doubt about his mental health..
he is the one saying wearing of mask and keeping social distance is nonsense, and is not science, even with his PhD, and with his science background
He is the one saying pastors should be laying hands on coronavirus patients even when he hasn't tried to do so
And today, I heard that he said black live protest is not about racism but about implanting of micro chip
If ordinary man says things like this, we will all think he is unstable mentally, but a man of God is saying it and we are not concern on his mental Health

Pls his church should not give any thing to chance, He is a pastor shouldn't mean he won't have health challenges.. May God save us all

Ha.... I feel ashamed you are actually educated.

Go to the black lives matter website and see the ugly truth there... IT IS NOT ABOUT BLACK LIVES but about BLACK LGBT and other nefarious stuff.... the BLM protesters do not even know.... there is something happened behind the scene and that is why you can not call anyone insane.... HE HAS HIS REASONS and gets his info from his own sources, My only info is from the website of BLM and it has a very dark and shaddy undertone but not about a chip.

So stop bringing yourself out like this. Do your own research. I just told you my own source so pls do your own research and post your own source.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome May Need Medical Attention; Christ Embassy Beware by zionmde: 10:14am On Jun 28, 2020
cheango:

And how exactly can u disapprove all these things when WHO themselves are confused. until a definite findings are authenticated about this virus, no theory is absolutely wrong.
For everything Pst CHRIS mentioned, he quoted some experts in the medical and science field there is nothing u wrote there that absolutely originates from him.

Even though i have my own different opinions, it doesnt make his own null and void. In science there is room for speculations, diverse theories until a definite theory is proven

From a christianity point of view, did Jesus touch a leper? YES.
But not everyone should be encouraged to touch corona patients because not every faith can carry it

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome May Need Medical Attention; Christ Embassy Beware by potent5(m): 10:20am On Jun 28, 2020
So, the pastor is the right person to disprove these things, bah?
zionmde:

And how exactly can u disapprove all these things when WHO themselves are confused. until a definite findings are authenticated about this virus, no theory is absolutely wrong.
For everything Pst CHRIS mentioned, he quoted some experts in the medical and science field there is nothing u wrote there that absolutely originates from him.

Even though i have my own different opinions, it doesnt make his own null and void. In science there is room for speculations, diverse theories until a definite theory is proven

From a christianity point of view, did Jesus touch a leper? YES.
But not everyone should be encouraged to touch corona patients because not every faith can carry it
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome May Need Medical Attention; Christ Embassy Beware by ENGINEERG(m): 10:30am On Jun 28, 2020
SO YOU ALSO USE YOUR PASTOR'S BRAIN TO THINK, ANYTHING YOUR PASTOR TELLS YOU IS THE TRUTH ABI,
IF IT IS YOUR BLOOD FATHER WHO SAYS ALL THESE RUBBISH, WILL YOU FOLLOW OR SUPPORT HIM TOO? USE YOUR SENSE BRO
blackpanthar:

Ha.... I feel ashamed you are actually educated.

Go to the black lives matter website and see the ugly truth there... IT IS NOT ABOUT BLACK LIVES but about BLACK LGBT and other nefarious stuff.... the BLM protesters do not even know.... there is something happened behind the scene and that is why you can not call anyone insane.... HE HAS HIS REASONS and gets his info from his own sources, My only info is from the website of BLM and it has a very dark and shaddy undertone but not about a chip.

So stop bringing yourself out like this. Do your own research. I just told you my own source so pls do your own research and post your own source.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome May Need Medical Attention; Christ Embassy Beware by zionmde: 10:34am On Jun 28, 2020
potent5:
So, the pastor is the right person to disprove these things, bah?
nobody is right and nobody is wrong. So its safe to say, do ur own research, propound ur own theories. a little knowledge from here and a little knowledge from there are all neccessary to arrive to a definite endpoint

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome May Need Medical Attention; Christ Embassy Beware by ENGINEERG(m): 10:44am On Jun 28, 2020
Science is not about just thinking inside your room, search internet ,even if its not reliable to back your foolishnesses.
Ask your self, is this the first time corona virus or pandemics will happen, and how is it solved?
Is it only Chris oyakilome God shows all these revelation s to?

All diseases the world have experience are solved by science and not by any pastor idea

And really , our religious leaders don't make most of us use our God given senses again
zionmde:

nobody is right and nobody is wrong. So its safe to say, do ur own research, propound ur own theories. a little knowledge from here and a little knowledge from there are all neccessary to arrive to a definite endpoint

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome May Need Medical Attention; Christ Embassy Beware by alphaNomega: 10:45am On Jun 28, 2020
Hair relaxer has reached his brain
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome May Need Medical Attention; Christ Embassy Beware by potent5(m): 10:57am On Jun 28, 2020
A pastor should know better than going public with all the conspiracy theories when he cannot substantiate them, especially when he knows that most of his members will not bother to verify his theories.
zionmde:

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome May Need Medical Attention; Christ Embassy Beware by zionmde: 10:57am On Jun 28, 2020
ENGINEERG:
Science is not about just thinking inside your room, search internet ,even if its not reliable to back your foolishnesses.
Ask your self, is this the first time corona virus or pandemics will happen, and how is it solved?
Is it only Chris oyakilome God shows all these revelation s to?

All diseases the world have experience are solved by science and not by any pastor idea

And really , our religious leaders don't make most of us use our God given senses again
science is about thinking inside ur rooms. A lot of science based workers generate ideas right inside their rooms.

Pst chris is only quoting experts in medical field, he also displayed videos of these people being interviewed.
Pastor chris didnt say he had any scientific ideas towards the solution to the problem

U know the diference between open minded people and people like u, its the ability to accomodate ideas, personally i accomodate all ideas before narrowing down. I have followed up WHO to an extent there are lots of confusion beclouding this novel virus. So i still stand on wat i said
Pst Chris is not wrong, until proven otherwise
the same way i believe the virus is an advanced mutation of previous known flus (am not also wrong until proven wrong)

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome May Need Medical Attention; Christ Embassy Beware by tstx(m): 10:58am On Jun 28, 2020
I totally agree
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome May Need Medical Attention; Christ Embassy Beware by obonujoker(m): 11:01am On Jun 28, 2020
The problem of most of you attacking pastors is that you already feel you know with the little textbooks you are reading/have read.

Continue.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome May Need Medical Attention; Christ Embassy Beware by zionmde: 11:16am On Jun 28, 2020
potent5:
A pastor should know better than going public with all the conspiracy theories when he cannot substantiate them, especially when he knows that most of his members will not bother to verify his theories.
thats a little more better.
but everything we know now are still conspiracy theories.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome May Need Medical Attention; Christ Embassy Beware by blackpanthar: 11:22am On Jun 28, 2020
ENGINEERG:
SO YOU ALSO USE YOUR PASTOR'S BRAIN TO THINK, ANYTHING YOUR PASTOR TELLS YOU IS THE TRUTH ABI,
IF IT IS YOUR BLOOD FATHER WHO SAYS ALL THESE RUBBISH, WILL YOU FOLLOW OR SUPPORT HIM TOO? USE YOUR SENSE BRO

Do you see me supporting the pastor's idea?

Pls re-read my comments, I clearly gave points from my own findings, yet because of the name PASTOR... many of you feel called by karma to speak ill of them.... see, the little I know about that man is that he is very very intelligent, but not perfect.... there is no cause for calling him mentally unhealthy... you people should stop deceiving yourselves.... speaking ill of a pastor just because you feel his idea is not accurate is also not mentally healthy.

Everyone is entitled to opinions, a healthy mind attacks what was said but not the person saying it bro. Let's stop this low nature of attacking everything called pastor.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome May Need Medical Attention; Christ Embassy Beware by donnie(m): 11:37am On Jun 28, 2020
I've been hearing BLM BLM upandan. BLM has nothing to do with black lives. Only stupid Isrealites who have not been listening to us are decieved by them. Then there are those sponsored groups among them. Many Israelites are being led to the slaughter by BLM. It's a trap.

The BLM is owned and funded by white people. And he who pays the Piper dictates the tune. BLM is being used the promote LGBTQ so as to further destroy our People. It has nothing to do with saving black lives. Then there are also those of the far left behind the riots going on who are bent on removing Trump. It's all a farce.

Isrealites do not need BLM to wake our People. YAHUNDE (JUDAH) will awake by the finger of YAH and will desire and keep YAH'S Laws statues and commandments.

According to the scriptures, as destruction comes, two-thirds of ISRAEL will die. So REPENT. #AwakeOIsrael
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome May Need Medical Attention; Christ Embassy Beware by ENGINEERG(m): 11:45am On Jun 28, 2020
Lol, if na your own papa who talk am, will you support him?
zionmde:

science is about thinking inside ur rooms. A lot of science based workers generate ideas right inside their rooms.

Pst chris is only quoting experts in medical field, he also displayed videos of these people being interviewed.
Pastor chris didnt say he had any scientific ideas towards the solution to the problem

U know the diference between open minded people and people like u, its the ability to accomodate ideas, personally i accomodate all ideas before narrowing down. I have followed up WHO to an extent there are lots of confusion beclouding this novel virus. So i still stand on wat i said
Pst Chris is not wrong, until proven otherwise
the same way i believe the virus is an advanced mutation of previous known flus (am not also wrong until proven wrong)
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome May Need Medical Attention; Christ Embassy Beware by ENGINEERG(m): 11:52am On Jun 28, 2020
A pastor who says masturbation is not a sin, lockdown is for 5g, mask is useless, social distance is nonsence, black live protest is to implant chip is who I will support?..oluwa mi o

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome May Need Medical Attention; Christ Embassy Beware by zionmde: 12:03pm On Jun 28, 2020
ENGINEERG:
Lol, if na your own papa who talk am, will you support him?
if he said it with evidence that it was information he got from experts, i will believe he has a point, not necessarily believing that he is correct. Point of correction, i dont believe in the accuracy of Pst Chris assertions, but 'it has not been proved wrong
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome May Need Medical Attention; Christ Embassy Beware by ENGINEERG(m): 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2020
So the coronavirus link to 5G useless talk, that he also realized he commited blunder later, Is not proven abi...So if I tell you now Nigeria is not in Africa, you will believe and wait for proofs?..Anyway, may God help us all
zionmde:

if he said it with evidence that it was information he got from experts, i will believe he has a point, not necessarily believing that he is correct. Point of correction, i dont believe in the accuracy of Pst Chris assertions, but 'it has not been proved wrong

(1) (Reply)

OPM Sponsor Over 30 Local Football Players To Europe, For International Clubs / 2 Trapped To Death, Others Injured As Popular Nigerian Church Collapses / Is Smoking Marijuana (weed) A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.