Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Deleted - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Deleted (215 Views)

deleted / Recover Deleted Videos / Bill Gates And Youtube Orders Video To Be Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deleted by supercase1(m): 10:50am On Jun 28, 2020
DELETED
Re: Deleted by supercase1(m): 3:43pm On Jun 28, 2020
supercase1:
Do you know that you can make a profit of 4,950 naira (230%) by participating in cash Empire with just a sum of 1,500 naira.cash empire is the first of it's kind whereby all participants cash out and make money and there is no loser.this is real hurry now and join

HOW TO JOIN CASH EMPIRE
Cash Empire season 1 cash out pay will take place on July 25th 2020 whereby grade A winners get 4,950 naira while the rest grade B winners get 1,950 naira you can see no body loses as winners will be announced through a lottery method(random pick) while the video of the event will be aired live on our Facebook page.so hurry as registration is ongoing now now.
NOTE only 1,000 participants only will be allowed to participate
Please check my signature below for contact details.

Hello everyone I have received hurdles of insult over this cash Empire scheme but I want everyone to know that this scheme had been suspended for now I am stategising to get this scheme back to live with operation at full capacity thanks for the few people that supported me and those few that paid their funds had be refunded to them
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

The Answer To Nigerias Power Problem! / Power Bank For Sale / Emergency Business Idea/advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.