Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

This Is Too Important - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Is Too Important (197 Views)

You Are The Best Of Your Kind Too Important To Be Ignore Too Loaded To Be Reject (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Too Important by NLSOFT: 11:14am On Jun 28, 2020
The hardest part of everything in life is getting started, and when you start, two things are involved, is either you are making it or you are failing it

To be on the part of making it to success is totally depends on what you want, if you truly want to be successful you will go for success
If you want success in life, getting success is easier
If you want failure in life becoming failure is harder

So if becoming success is easier and becoming failure is harder, why is it that 80% out of 100 startup ends up becoming a failure in 2 years only but 20% make it to success

To get solutions to this, my team and I Mbonu Watson, NL_SOFT are committed in birthing thousands of successful startups and empowering entrepreneurs in Nigeria

To give heist to our support we have this for you Click https://nairalearn.com/12-lucrative-jobs-and-business-you-can-start-make-above-100k-monthly/ even as a new startup

Stay Safe
Continues Blessed
Please Stay Strong
Too soon we shall all win over the Pandemic

From
Mbonu Watson
NL_SOFT
Nairalearn.com
Advert.ng
We Thank God and You

P:S: This is time to make news, go here https://nairalearn.com/12-lucrative-jobs-and-business-you-can-start-make-above-100k-monthly/ and start something legit, give it time and let your success speak for you,

(1) (Reply)

How To Run A Blog When You’re Not A Content Writer / Heard Of Sports Arbitrage Trading? You Can Earn From It. / Where Can I Buy Good London Use Phones To Resell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.