Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,477 members, 7,836,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Ize Iyamu 2020: Edo Will Vote For A Man Anointed By God - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ize Iyamu 2020: Edo Will Vote For A Man Anointed By God (331 Views)

Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos / Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. / 2020: Edo APC Governorship Primary (Live Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ize Iyamu 2020: Edo Will Vote For A Man Anointed By God by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 28, 2020
BY Pa Ehinmen
It is true that when God says YES, no man can say NO. This is because God is not a man that he should lie.
I am particularly happy that the intrigues that surrounded the just concluded Edo primaries are finally over and now the race to elect who occupies Edo government house in September has just begin.
However it is important to note that the candidacy of Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu is divinely ordained by God. Biblical accounts made us as Christians to believe that God is not a respecter of man. As a matter of fact, God choose who ever he want to lead his people irrespective of the lions that person may have to contend with and we saw this clearly when God choose David who was a sheep farmer to become king instead of the princes in the house of Saul.
At this junction, I must say that God is indeed a master strategist. The years long battle between the Governor of Edo state, Mr. Godwin obaseki and his estranged godfather, Comrade Adams Oshiomole clearly gives us an example of how God can set fire in the camp of your enemy just to favour you.
In the build up to 2016 elections in Edo, pastor ize iyamu was betrayed and gov obaseki was imposed on the people. Infact those who claim to be political analyst immediately concluded that ize Iyamu political career was over.
According to these analyst, given that obaseki will spend 8 years in power, it will take an additional 16 years before the governorship seat will rotate to Edo south where ize iyamu hails from. Given this fact, ize iyamu who is currently 58years old would be 70 years plus by then and would not be interested in the position.
However, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob was bigger than these analyst. This same God made oshiomole and obaseki to fight to the death until both of them cleared the way for God's own anointed pastor Osagie ize iyamu to become the sole aspirant of the APC. 'Indeed they shall come in one way but scather in seven ways'.
A further proof that Pastor Osagie ize iyamu is the man anointed by God for the job is the recent peace settlement in the APC and ize iyamu's recent victory at the courts as regards his membership of the APC. This is a further affirmation of God's word which says : I will keep in perfect peace, those whose heart is stayed on me'.
You will recall that one victor Gaidom threatened to cancel ize iyamu candidacy out of bitterness but 'Jehovah over-do' put him and all his coup plotters to shame in a matter of seconds.
Therefore if these signs are not enough for you to know that God chooses who leads his people and has as a matter of fact chose ize iyamu to lead Edo people as their next governor, then I wish you wailers goodluck with your empty wailing.
As for me pa. Ehinmen and my households, we will not only vote ize iyamu, we will also deliver our ward and local government for him, just as we did in the primaries and no blackmail and intimidation and stop us.
Pa. Ehinmen is a freelance writer, a Nairalander, and a volunteer member of pastor Osagie ize-iyamu youth movement from Edo State.

Re: Ize Iyamu 2020: Edo Will Vote For A Man Anointed By God by nairalandankrah: 11:18am On Jun 28, 2020
Shut up...you were anointed by your belly

5 Likes

Re: Ize Iyamu 2020: Edo Will Vote For A Man Anointed By God by athaboi(f): 11:24am On Jun 28, 2020
Nonsense, that is how the sheepish youth will continue to sing their praises year in year out without nothing to show for it. Well, I don't blame the writer.. he's looking for favour. politics in Nigeria has been satified as the most lucrative business

1 Like

Re: Ize Iyamu 2020: Edo Will Vote For A Man Anointed By God by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:25am On Jun 28, 2020
nairalandankrah:
Shut up...you were anointed by your belly

grin grin grin. Politics and Religious scams.

Campaign should be issue based OP. We Nigerians really need to start using our brain. I expect Obaseki and Ize Iyamu supporters to start showing their candidates records and convince us on who we should vote.
Re: Ize Iyamu 2020: Edo Will Vote For A Man Anointed By God by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 28, 2020
Did you mean a thief anointed by another thief, thug and drug baron??
Leave God out of naija politics abeg
U can lick any asss you want to but leave him out of your misery

2 Likes

Re: Ize Iyamu 2020: Edo Will Vote For A Man Anointed By God by supercase1(m): 11:42am On Jun 28, 2020
grin grin
Re: Ize Iyamu 2020: Edo Will Vote For A Man Anointed By God by Agbalanze(m): 11:54am On Jun 28, 2020
Just make sure you collect your payment before election because hunger will soon finish you.
Re: Ize Iyamu 2020: Edo Will Vote For A Man Anointed By God by Nbote(m): 12:01pm On Jun 28, 2020
Sometimes ehn wen U see d so-called men of God in politics, U'll jus begin to doubt their calling
Re: Ize Iyamu 2020: Edo Will Vote For A Man Anointed By God by kenzysmith: 12:08pm On Jun 28, 2020
who even anointed u as a pastor in the first place?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

UPDATE! Progress On Maje-kwamba Road In Suleja (photos) / PDP Groups Call For The Dissolvement Of ATIKU Campaign Groups / WAEC: Atiku Faults Nigeria’s Withdrawal From 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.