Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Nasir Ajanah Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Isolation Centre - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nasir Ajanah Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Isolation Centre (38174 Views)

Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease / Nigerian Engineer, Ekwunife Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In The UK - Photos / Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasir Ajanah Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Isolation Centre by sammyj: 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2020
Una no get COVID 19 but the Olowo we die for Kogi don carry am enter you state. Abi our COVID 19 take enter other state before Do you think other states manufactured it in the first place tongue
Aforigho:

oga we dont have covid19 in kogi
gyb is right ncdc are scam
and this olowo you think say dem dey stay one place today abuja tomrrow lagos next tomrrow kaduna so presently he's not in kogi he's in abuja so what concern bello for this one na bello give covid19 ?
Re: Nasir Ajanah Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Isolation Centre by adusky1(m): 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2020
so person no go die again exept covid 1.9 kill am?
Re: Nasir Ajanah Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Isolation Centre by Emma1Oj(m): 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2020
chillychill:

And u think yahaya will suddenly own up? Actually have checked vanguard and d cable n d news is tru sha but d guy died in Abuja isolation center, wetin I no come no b say shey kogi no get isolation center ni?
that was the only case reported so far in kogi state..yahaya n commissioner of hardship health even said it wasn't covid den..their is no isolation in kogi bcus yahaya no gree for ncdc..
Re: Nasir Ajanah Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Isolation Centre by Musty112: 5:52pm On Jun 28, 2020
And now, he has reached what he put forward. Rabbi igfirllahu warhamu
Re: Nasir Ajanah Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Isolation Centre by chillychill(f): 6:08pm On Jun 28, 2020
Emma1Oj:
that was the only case reported so far in kogi state..yahaya n commissioner of hardship health even said it wasn't covid den..their is no isolation in kogi bcus yahaya no gree for ncdc..

I think dis is d second case sha.. I can't remember but nevertheless d way dey kip managing dis shi is annoying sha
Re: Nasir Ajanah Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Isolation Centre by olumide4christ: 6:50pm On Jun 28, 2020
iwaeda:
I called someone in Okene few days ago and congratulated him on Kogi being covid19 free, he said I should not mind Yahayah. This confirmed it all, NCDC need to take urgent step to safe innocent people.

Oh Oh...where are the people who argued with us a few weeks ago claiming that NCDC should leave Yahaya Bello and Kogi state alone, is it a sin to be COVID-19 free??

We told them that it is realistically impossible for the only state in Nigeria that has borders with 9 other COVID-19 infected states and the FCT, making 10 borders to be COVID-19 free. They said COVID-19 is a scam that the government is using to cash out. So it's now Yahaya Bello who isn't interested in cashing out??

Those supporters should come here and admit their foolery...we are waiting for them.

1 Like

Re: Nasir Ajanah Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Isolation Centre by olumide4christ: 6:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
eneye1:
Funniest part of it, the people that hate Buhari ,also hate NCDC are praising him.
People are finding their ways to Abuja for testing

You're very correct on your assertion. Many people here politicize all issues.
Re: Nasir Ajanah Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Isolation Centre by olumide4christ: 6:58pm On Jun 28, 2020
showafrica:

The more you look the less you see. Until its proven, anything can kill a man. I still think that why the elites are dieing is due to poor health care system and lock down. If only he has access to abroad hospital, him for no die.

Are people in their thousands not dying in their hospitals in the "abroad"?

Tell us something else, please!
Re: Nasir Ajanah Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Isolation Centre by olumide4christ: 7:00pm On Jun 28, 2020
SirWarlock:
Are you minding some Nigerians. Suddenly bello has become a good governor grin.

For them, Anyone that opposes anything that represents Buhari or the central government has become a good person.
Re: Nasir Ajanah Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Isolation Centre by olumide4christ: 7:06pm On Jun 28, 2020
SirBunky85:
why not blame racoon and the gullible jasonscolari who were at the forefront of supporting yahaya bello dat kogi state is covid 19 free?

Are you minding them? PDP people will always support anyone who opposes Buhari or APC or anything that represents them (Buhari or APC).
Re: Nasir Ajanah Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Isolation Centre by Aforigho(m): 7:12pm On Jun 28, 2020
sammyj:
Una no get COVID 19 but the Olowo we die for Kogi don carry am enter you state. Abi our COVID 19 take enter other state before Do you think other states manufactured it in the first place tongue
bro if you be olowo for kogi and you no get house for abuja na lie all of them get this Cj get house for abj so na there em dey for some months now so na lokoja e die ?
Re: Nasir Ajanah Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Isolation Centre by sammyj: 7:35pm On Jun 28, 2020
Abaa now why you come finish the dead like this. You mean say the man dey supervise una court from Abuja ni. Una state don finish be that now!! shocked shocked
Aforigho:

bro if you be olowo for kogi and you no get house for abuja na lie all of them get this Cj get house for abj so na there em dey for some months now so na lokoja e die ?
Re: Nasir Ajanah Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Isolation Centre by Originalsly: 7:36pm On Jun 28, 2020
Nbote:

And the mo.ron in charge still claims there isnt covid 19 in d state.. Dis is d second official death in d state.. Imagine d unannounced ones

Did he die of COVID-19? He died in the COVID isolation center..... he died in the hospital... which is it?...or both are the same? Is anyone or everyone in the isolation center positive?
Answer these questions then take a second look at your comment and see 8f you still believe the one in charge is a slowpoke.
Re: Nasir Ajanah Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Isolation Centre by earnit2: 7:42pm On Jun 28, 2020
really
Re: Nasir Ajanah Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Isolation Centre by Aforigho(m): 9:08pm On Jun 28, 2020
sammyj:
Abaa now why you come finish the dead like this. You mean say the man dey supervise una court from Abuja ni. Una state don finish be that now!! shocked shocked

thats not what i mean what i mean is that he has not being around for some time now thats what i mean
Re: Nasir Ajanah Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Isolation Centre by Frankiss44(m): 9:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
Halogenabdul:
Let's not forget that families of desist person in hospital are being forced to fill forms that their desist died from Corona virus before the corpse is released to them for burial.
that's how the numbers keeps increasing.

so am not surprised.
what do u expect them to say, even if it's not Corona virus,they would tag it to Corona.

They will force the family of of an attorney General to accept he died of Corona Virus?? What do you people gain by spreading ignorance
Re: Nasir Ajanah Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Isolation Centre by princety24(m): 10:53pm On Jun 28, 2020
Let's Fight these virus together. #1Mind #1Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWcdRFeP2eI
Re: Nasir Ajanah Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Isolation Centre by smd837(m): 11:18pm On Jun 28, 2020
I can see fools here, if you like let jelous kill you the facts is no covi 19 in kogi state.
Re: Nasir Ajanah Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Isolation Centre by excel101(m): 11:20pm On Jun 28, 2020
RIP, but what is the Chief Judge of Kigi State doing in Abuja? After apppintment the next thing they do is to move out of their State to Abuja to build or buy a house. Criminals everywhere.
Re: Nasir Ajanah Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Isolation Centre by steveekeoma(m): 12:17am On Jun 29, 2020
There is more to this. Let's keep Waiting while the story Unfold. Meanwhile Yahaya bello is yet to say something.
Re: Nasir Ajanah Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Isolation Centre by sammyj: 3:33am On Jun 29, 2020
Ok oooo
Aforigho:

thats not what i mean what i mean is that he has not being around for some time now thats what i mean
Re: Nasir Ajanah Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Isolation Centre by zubydsniper: 6:48am On Jun 29, 2020
So person cannot die in peace again without it being covid 19
Re: Nasir Ajanah Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Isolation Centre by hush15: 7:06am On Jun 29, 2020
iwaeda:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-kogi-chief-judge-dies-at-covid-19-isolation-centre/

In a sane clime, the governor would be impeached for irresponsible demeanour to public health and safety of kogites.
Re: Nasir Ajanah Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Isolation Centre by iwaeda: 10:27am On Jun 29, 2020
hush15:

In a sane clime, the governor would be impeached for irresponsible demeanour to public health and safety of kogites.
Not in Nigeria
Re: Nasir Ajanah Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Isolation Centre by showafrica(m): 6:45pm On Jun 29, 2020
olumide4christ:

Are people in their thousands not dying in their hospitals in the "abroad"?

Tell us something else, please!

Abroad Coro and Nigerian Coro are not the same. Abroad coro kills in quantum while Nigeria coro dey select.
Re: Nasir Ajanah Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Isolation Centre by Halogenabdul(m): 12:34am On Jun 30, 2020
Frankiss44:

They will force the family of of an attorney General to accept he died of Corona Virus?? What do you people gain by spreading ignorance
Have common sense for self sake.
you know that's not possible, it's only applicable to the common helpless man.
Re: Nasir Ajanah Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Isolation Centre by Frankiss44(m): 4:10am On Jun 30, 2020
Halogenabdul:
Have common sense for self sake.
you know that's not possible, it's only applicable to the common helpless man.

My friend go and sit down.. NCDC had too many positive cases on their hands right now to force a negative case to accept to be positive.. You talk about common sense and it is something that is far from you..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married / Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver / I Have The Feeling To Urinate After Every One Hour, Please Help A Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.