Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,730 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Where Do People Who Go Into Coma Go To? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Where Do People Who Go Into Coma Go To? (405 Views)

Mechanic Slips Into Coma A Day After His Wedding, Dies 6 Days Later (Photo) / After Month-Long Coma, Woman Dies From Cheap Nose Job In Mexico (Photos) / Workers Resuscitate CMD After Psychiatric Patient Beats Him To A Coma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Do People Who Go Into Coma Go To? by okey4reel(m): 12:27pm On Jun 28, 2020
I am curious and I want to know were people who go into coma go to. We all know for a patient to go into coma and survive is 50/50, some don't make it, while some still comes out of coma after many days, sometimes months.

Last year my mom went into coma and was unconscious for days before she eventually passed on.

So I want to know, is it that people that goes into coma are already half dead?

doctors in.the house pls help me
Re: Where Do People Who Go Into Coma Go To? by Nbote(m): 12:36pm On Jun 28, 2020
Dey go to d Bus stop waiting for d next available bus to d land of d dead

1 Like

Re: Where Do People Who Go Into Coma Go To? by 1Alex: 12:48pm On Jun 28, 2020
okey4reel:
I am curious and I want to know were people who go into coma go to. We all know for a patient to go into coma and survive is 50/50, some don't make it, while some still comes out of coma after many days, sometimes months.

Last year my mom went into coma and was unconscious for days before she eventually passed on.

So I want to know, is it that people that goes into coma are already half dead?

doctors in.the house pls help me
where do people who go to sleep go to? I hope this answers your question.

2 Likes

Re: Where Do People Who Go Into Coma Go To? by okey4reel(m): 12:53pm On Jun 28, 2020
1Alex:
where do people who go to sleep go to? I hope this answers your question.
not sure cos someone that sleeps can easily be woken up
Re: Where Do People Who Go Into Coma Go To? by 1Alex: 1:24pm On Jun 28, 2020
okey4reel:

not sure cos someone that sleeps can easily be woken up
we are not talking about waking up. We are talking about their whereabouts.
Re: Where Do People Who Go Into Coma Go To? by bukiah: 3:55pm On Jun 28, 2020
I think they are in between life and death.
Re: Where Do People Who Go Into Coma Go To? by iAmTheJoker: 6:01pm On Jun 28, 2020
They don't go anywhere, they're in a state of unconsciousness

(1) (Reply)

Help,am Concerned About My Fertility. / Help! My Rabbit's Eye Is Affected. / ❤️❤️❤️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.