Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:46 AM

Benue Politician Empowered Youths With Palm Wine Tapping Kits (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue Politician Empowered Youths With Palm Wine Tapping Kits (photos) (628 Views)

Peter Obi Empowered Youths For Election / Ochacho Buys Brand New SUV For Popular Benue Politician, Young Alhaji (VIDEO) / Ukai Udeme Gives Bicycles, Palm Wine Tapping Items To Villagers (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benue Politician Empowered Youths With Palm Wine Tapping Kits (photos) by SecretSpy666: 12:38pm On Jun 28, 2020
He empowered the youths of his village with new bicycles and palm wine tapping kits. The politician is a TIV man from Yandev. I don't want to mention his name. Na only me waka come oo and I no want go back with anyone. undecided undecided undecided

Re: Benue Politician Empowered Youths With Palm Wine Tapping Kits (photos) by Nbote(m): 12:39pm On Jun 28, 2020
Let dem go back to their roots lolzzz grin grin

1 Like

Re: Benue Politician Empowered Youths With Palm Wine Tapping Kits (photos) by PlayerMeji: 12:40pm On Jun 28, 2020
What do we say to this now?
Re: Benue Politician Empowered Youths With Palm Wine Tapping Kits (photos) by 1Alex: 12:44pm On Jun 28, 2020
If nobody dey tap wine, where palm wine go dey come from?

Empowerment na empowerment.

2 Likes

Re: Benue Politician Empowered Youths With Palm Wine Tapping Kits (photos) by bottlewater1(m): 12:49pm On Jun 28, 2020
benue again eheeeeen

the last time it was rope to tie � goat that was distributed

now it is palm wine empowerment

nawa ooo
Re: Benue Politician Empowered Youths With Palm Wine Tapping Kits (photos) by thesicilian: 12:50pm On Jun 28, 2020
I'm sure they indicated interest before they were given those 'working tools'. So let them go and tap their palmwine. God is blessing us with the kind of leaders that we deserve, as a nation that sells their votes for daily bread.

On a more serious note though, about 2 or 3, if not more, of those young men will probably go on to make it big later in life by investing the little proceeds from this palmwine tapping.

It's mostly about attitude.
Re: Benue Politician Empowered Youths With Palm Wine Tapping Kits (photos) by BlowYourMind: 12:51pm On Jun 28, 2020
This one is better
Re: Benue Politician Empowered Youths With Palm Wine Tapping Kits (photos) by Behopeful: 12:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
SecretSpy666:
He empowered the youths of his village with new bicycles and palm wine tapping kits. The politician is a TIV man from Yandev. I don't want to mention his name. Na only me waka come oo and I no want go back with anyone. undecided undecided undecided

I don't think it's a bad idea. Those kits can actually help those youths to earn their livings. My take is that he shouldn't stop there. He should do more.

2 Likes

Re: Benue Politician Empowered Youths With Palm Wine Tapping Kits (photos) by PointZerom: 1:08pm On Jun 28, 2020
I will not say what is in my mind.
Re: Benue Politician Empowered Youths With Palm Wine Tapping Kits (photos) by yusufobinna1(m): 1:13pm On Jun 28, 2020
He just want them to be drunkards,so that they loose their brains so as not to tackle him even if he is doing the wrong thing.
Re: Benue Politician Empowered Youths With Palm Wine Tapping Kits (photos) by donbachi(m): 1:20pm On Jun 28, 2020
Whitemen took our people to their foreign lands as slaves...this is the worst form of slavery.
Re: Benue Politician Empowered Youths With Palm Wine Tapping Kits (photos) by SecretSpy666: 1:20pm On Jun 28, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
I don't have the time of any politician...let me eat first

Re: Benue Politician Empowered Youths With Palm Wine Tapping Kits (photos) by onward4life(m): 1:23pm On Jun 28, 2020
Benue Venue

(1) (Reply)

Corruption: Rotimi Jacobs, Rotimi Oyedepo Worse Than Magu- Femi Adedibu / Niger Delta's Threats: Nigeria Will Feel Avengers Two Days Strike - APC Chieftai / BREAKING: Court Dismisses APC's Certificate Forgery Suit Against Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.