Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Will Man Eternally Burn In Hell? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will Man Eternally Burn In Hell? (1009 Views)

Will Bad People Burn In Hell? / 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. / 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Man Eternally Burn In Hell? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:18pm On Jun 28, 2020
Barristter07:

So you mean people are in hell presently ??

Yep, the Fallen Angels 2 Peter 2:4.

Korah, Dathan, Abiram, Sodom and Gomorrah got Lake of Fire Jude 7
Re: Will Man Eternally Burn In Hell? by Barristter07: 6:53am On Jun 29, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Yep, the Fallen Angels 2 Peter 2:4.

Jesus said some persons will perform miracles by the power of these demons till today , So someone in hell torture can still be attending to people to give them power and prestige ??

Korah, Dathan, Abiram, Sodom and Gomorrah got Lake of Fire Jude 7

If people are in hell present as you opined ... In what form are they there ?

A) Human body

B) Human body and Soul

C) Soul.

Good morning
Re: Will Man Eternally Burn In Hell? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:33pm On Jun 29, 2020
Barristter07:

Jesus said some persons will perform miracles by the power of these demons till today , So someone in hell torture can still be attending to people to give them power and prestige ??

If people are in hell present as you opined ... In what form are they there ?

A) Human body

B) Human body and Soul

C) Soul.

Good morning

Good afternoon!

So, we have settled that people are in Hell and Lake of Fire Already.

So, now we have moved to another issue!

"So someone in hell torture can still be attending to people to give them power and prestige ??"

No, not someone in hell, Someone here already, "the Prince of this world" John 14:30.

His First Moves was to Change the Laws and Times Daniel 7:25 and every one can easily see that certainly the Laws have changed.

"If people are in hell present as you opined ... In what form are they there ?"

You know that it is written, "the flesh profiteth nothing" John 6:63. And it is further written "For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die". Romans 8:13. Hence Option A stands

Now in Mathew 10:28- The Lord Clearly said "God Hath power to Destroy Both Soul and Body in Hell! So Option B Stands!

Options C- it is written in Ezekiel 18:4 "Behold, all souls are mine; the soul that sinneth, it shall die."

In Conclusion, The Lord Has Discretion to Exercise Options A,B or C or Any Other Power That It Pleaseth Him to so exercise, Without Limitations or Any Hinderance! grin
Re: Will Man Eternally Burn In Hell? by Barristter07: 3:42pm On Jun 29, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Good afternoon!

So, we have settled that people are in Hell and Lake of Fire Already.

So, now we have moved to another issue!

"So someone in hell torture can still be attending to people to give them power and prestige ??"

No, not someone in hell, Someone here already, "the Prince of this world" John 14:30.

His First Moves was to Change the Laws and Times Daniel 7:25 and every one can easily see that certainly the Laws have changed.

Be clear , are you saying Satan and Hus demons are not yet in hell ??

"If people are in hell present as you opined ... In what form are they there ?"

You know that it is written, "the flesh profiteth nothing" John 6:63. And it is further written "For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die". Romans 8:13. Hence Option A stands

Now in Mathew 10:28- The Lord Clearly said " God Hath power to Destroy Both Soul and Body in Hell ! So Option B Stands!

Options C- it is written in Ezekiel 18:4 "Behold, all souls are mine; the soul that sinneth, it shall die."

In Conclusion, The Lord Has Discretion to Exercise Options A,B or C or Any Other Power That It Pleaseth Him to so exercise, Without Limitations or Any Hinderance! grin

@Red , that Means Hell doesnt exist ... How many people have you see die and their bodies dissapear to hell ? Or do you mean Jesus lied ?

1 Like

Re: Will Man Eternally Burn In Hell? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:31pm On Jun 29, 2020
Barristter07:

Be clear , are you saying Satan and Hus demons are not yet in hell ?

@Red , that Means Hell doesnt exist ... How many people have you see die and their bodies dissapear to hell ? Or do you mean Jesus lied ?

This is another issue!

You did not ask if Satan and his demons are in hell

You Clearly Asked "So you mean people are in hell presently ??"

And I Answered Satisfactorily and Conclusively!

Then You Moved to Another Issue. And I Answered, Yet Again.

And now, Yet Again, You have Raised Up, Yet Another Issue, and I now Perceive that it is not Raised Bonafide and in Good Conscience.

Further, we have journeyed too far from the Course of the Present Post which was the Primary Issue in Focus.

So therefore, I Abstain from Answering You, even though I can Supply the Answers to the Questions Posed, But I would Not!

You have the Bible and if it is Not Enough, Then Like the Grave, You Can Never Be Full!
Re: Will Man Eternally Burn In Hell? by Barristter07: 8:08pm On Jun 29, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

This is another issue!

You did not ask if Satan and his demons are in hell

You Clearly Asked "So you mean people are in hell presently ??"

And I Answered Satisfactorily and Conclusively!

Then You Moved to Another Issue. And I Answered, Yet Again.

And now, Yet Again, You have Raised Up, Yet Another Issue, and I now Perceive that it is not Raised Bonafide and in Good Conscience.

Further, we have journeyed too far from the Course of the Present Post which was the Primary Issue in Focus.

So therefore, I Abstain from Answering You, even though I can Supply the Answers to the Questions Posed, But I would Not!

You have the Bible and if it is Not Enough, Then Like the Grave, You Can Never Be Full!

Go back and answer the questions. I tested your answers and they failed.

One u claim demons are in hell but presently they still busy giving their worshippers power and prestige to rule the world.

Secondly your claim of pepple in hell is shaking : How could people be in hell if you can't answer if truly TRULY their BODIES go to hell as stated in Matthew 10:28 ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Man Eternally Burn In Hell? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 29, 2020
Barristter07:

Go back and answer the questions. I tested your answers and they failed.

One u claim demons are in hell but presently they still busy giving their worshippers power and prestige to rule the world.

Secondly your claim of pepple in hell is shaking : How could people be in hell if you can't answer if truly TRULY their BODIES go to hell as stated in Matthew 10:28 ?
yes people are in hell.
mind you hell means sheol, and sinners in he'll do not have peace.
Re: Will Man Eternally Burn In Hell? by Barristter07: 11:30am On Jun 30, 2020
solite3:
yes people are in hell.
mind you hell means sheol, and sinners in he'll do not have peace.

Job prayed to go to Sheol, Likewise Jacob, I dont think you know what you are saying, are they sinners ?

Question from the post you quoted
How could people be in hell if you can't answer if truly TRULY their BODIES go to hell as stated in Matthew 10:28 ?

1 Like

Re: Will Man Eternally Burn In Hell? by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 30, 2020
Barristter07:

Job prayed to go to Sheol, Likewise Jacob, I dont think you know what you are saying, are they sinners ?

Question from the post you quoted
How could people be in hell if you can't answer if truly TRULY their BODIES go to hell as stated in Matthew 10:28 ?

Hell is a General place for all the dead before Jesus Christ came but still there was a demarcation between the sinners in sheol and the righteous that were there.

Bodies being cast into hell refers to the final Judgment when the dead will be resurrected besides the Hell has two interpretations one is sheol and the other is Gehenna
Re: Will Man Eternally Burn In Hell? by Barristter07: 12:06pm On Jun 30, 2020
solite3:
Hell is a General place for all the dead before Jesus Christ came but still there was a demarcation between the sinners in sheol and the righteous that were there.

Prove for this ? Are you aware many English Bibles translated Sheol as Grave ? If Sheol is grave of mankind , Then your theory dies a natural death. Considering the fact that those dead in the sea are not said to be in Sheol. This further kill ur compartment theory

Bodies being cast into hell refers to the final Judgment when the dead will be resurrected . besides the Hell has two interpretations one is sheol and the other is Gehenna
The text says " HELL " . are you saying Hell is wrong translation at Matthew 10:28 ??

If people are presently in hell, the question remains valid.

2 Likes

Re: Will Man Eternally Burn In Hell? by Nobody: 3:42am On Jul 01, 2020
Barristter07:

Prove for this ? Are you aware many English Bibles translated Sheol as Grave ? If Sheol is grave of mankind , Then your theory dies a natural death. Considering the fact that those dead in the sea are not said to be in Sheol. This further kill ur compartment theory

The text says " HELL " . are you saying Hell is wrong translation at Matthew 10:28 ??

If people are presently in hell, the question remains valid.

those died in the sea are not in sheol, where did you get that?

The translation is not wrong, that is why reading to context is key.
Re: Will Man Eternally Burn In Hell? by Barristter07: 12:15pm On Jul 02, 2020
solite3:
those died in the sea are not in sheol, where did you get that?

" And the Sea yielded the dead which were in it, and Death and Sheol yielded the dead which were with them, and they were judged, one by one, according to their works. " - Rev 20:13

Hello, saw the difference ? how come those in the sea are not gathered into this compartment ?? Can your lie stand now ??

he translation is not wrong, that is why reading to context is key.

Which context , If people are in hell right now, do you agree with Jesus at Matt 10:28 that their bodies are there ?

( note: sheol isn't a place of torment , hence sinners in the sea ain't there, so your idea of two hells is dead on arrival. )
Re: Will Man Eternally Burn In Hell? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 02, 2020
Barristter07:

" And the Sea yielded the dead which were in it, and Death and Sheol yielded the dead which were with them, and they were judged, one by one, according to their works. " - Rev 20:13

Hello, saw the difference ? how come those in the sea are not gathered into this compartment ?? Can your lie stand now ??

Which context , If people are in hell right now, do you agree with Jesus at Matt 10:28 that their bodies are there ?

( note: sheol isn't a place of torment , hence sinners in the sea ain't there, so your idea of two hells is dead on arrival. )

going by your logic since death also gave up the dead in it, It also means that does in hell are not dead?

Revelation 20:13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

stop being clever by half.
Re: Will Man Eternally Burn In Hell? by Barristter07: 10:37pm On Jul 02, 2020
solite3:
going by your logic since death also gave up the dead in it, It also means that does in hell are not dead?

Revelation 20:13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

stop being clever by half.

That all of them are dead is not the issue here . it says they release the " DEAD " in them. Meaning death.

The main point is : The DEAD in the Sea are not released by Sheol , Correct ?
Re: Will Man Eternally Burn In Hell? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 02, 2020
Barristter07:

That all of them are dead is not the issue here . it says they release the " DEAD " in them. Meaning death.

The main point is : The DEAD in the Sea are not released by Sheol , Correct ?

you are the one who made a case here, if according to you, since sheol brought out the dead in it, the sea brought out the dead in it, It therefore means those in the sea are not in sheol, right? you also forgot that death also brought out the dead in it, meaning following your logic, since sheol brought out the dead in it, the sea brought out the dead in it and death also brought out the dead in it, It also means that those whom sheol and the sea brought out, are not those dead right?
Re: Will Man Eternally Burn In Hell? by Barristter07: 6:38pm On Jul 03, 2020
solite3:

you are the one who made a case here, if according to you, since sheol brought out the dead in it, the sea brought out the dead in it, It therefore means those in the sea are not in sheol, right? you also forgot that death also brought out the dead in it, meaning following your logic, since sheol brought out the dead in it, the sea brought out the dead in it and death also brought out the dead in it, It also means that those whom sheol and the sea brought out, are not those dead right?

Why are you contradicting yourself ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Reason Why Many Do Not Understand Pretribulation Rapture / Use Of Jewelry: A Sin Or Not / PHOTOS: Synagogue Marks First Anniversary Of Prophet TB Joshua's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.