Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,642 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

( LESSON 14 ):-- PART (i)the Science Involved In Sleep - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / ( LESSON 14 ):-- PART (i)the Science Involved In Sleep (119 Views)

75-Year-Old Tortoise Involved In Accident In Kebbi, Doctors Try To Save The Life / Death In Sleep,slumping In The Toilet,on The Road. / PHOTOS: Doctors Treat 19 Striking Health Workers Involved In Motor Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

( LESSON 14 ):-- PART (i)the Science Involved In Sleep by anyinature1981: 1:48pm On Jun 28, 2020
Imagine how we do power down from active human being we are during the day into the state of hibernation quietly after every day stress and activities. This tells us that sleep is one of the strangest things we do every day. Remember, average adult human spend up to 36% of his or her life asleep.
Then, what is sleep? Why is it so important to restore our bodies and minds with sleep? What is the effect on our lives when we are finally awake?

This leads us to the -- http://www.anyinatur.com/currentarticles.php?id=26

(1) (Reply)

Get Rid Of Fabriod And Cancer / COVID-19: Enugu State COVID-19 Toll Hits 327 / Caring For The Teeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.