Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,873 members, 7,848,550 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:36 AM

How I Made History With 2010 Unstoppable Album — 2baba - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Made History With 2010 Unstoppable Album — 2baba (352 Views)

Funke Akindele Celebrates 43rd Birthday. Dances Unstoppable By Martinsfeelz / The Royal Albert Hall, London: Wizkid Performed & Made History Last Friday / Yes, Wizkid Made History And So Did Davido, But I Stand With One Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Made History With 2010 Unstoppable Album — 2baba by Yungsam1(m): 2:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
Veteran Nigerian Legendary singer, defunct member of the Plantation Boys and African Queen crooner, Innocent Idibia also known as 2Baba, has revealed how he made music history with his 2010 album, The Unstoppable: International Edition by selling the CDs for N1000 which had never been done in the Nigerian music industry.

The 44-year-old, who was formerly known by the stage name, 2Face Idibia, stated this on Saturday when he shared....

Click the link below to continue reading and view all images :https://xquisite360.com/2020/06/how-i-made-history-with-2010-unstoppable-album-2baba.html

(1) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Sends Olu Jacobs Wonderful Birthday Message / Big Brother Naija Releases Rules For Bloggers And SM Influencers / Who Shot Meg? Megan Thee Stallion's Producer Blames Tory Lanez For The Shooting!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.