Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,694 members, 7,955,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:13 AM

The Smart Photo App You Will Love - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Smart Photo App You Will Love (636 Views)

NIMC Mobile App: You Can Verify Your NIN On The NIMC Mobile ID-App / One Mobile Phone App You Can't Live Without? / What Is The First App You Use After Waking Up ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Smart Photo App You Will Love by Cyblinks(f): 3:33pm On Jun 28, 2020
AI GALLERY

Gallery on devices basically is a room for the Media files and it is one of the most visited Apps on a device. Android phones have it as gallery and some other devices adopted different names for it.

AI Gallery from Transsion Holdings was introduced on Tecno devices recently and ever since has redefined the expectation of people from their Gallery and is now the pace setter as it came with many features never seen before on any gallery app. New Tecno series like the Spark 4 and 5 Series and Camon 15 have it on them. In full as Artificial Intelligence Gallery, AI Gallery unlike any other Gallery App drew on the game changing abilities of artificial intelligence to give Tecno users improved experience and satisfaction. It has a very simple interface which is user friendly and this made it possible for more people to own the functions of the app on their phones and make use of it more.

Some of the outstanding features of this app includes its Zero Ads posture. its classic photo editing feature, powerful photo filter, ability to play videos of any format, It can also detect media files and using it powerful AI enhance arranging power to place images and videos in the right folders.

Due to AI Gallery enhanced intuitive capability, it can be used to figure out pics that appear more than once on your devices and clean then to free up space, it can be used to sieve out unclear and blurry pictures and videos and remove them

Editing Pictures is also made easier on AI Gallery. You can adjust, rotate, blur background, crop, watermark to your pictures and these tools are powerful enough to transform your pictures from just an ordinary looking picture to one ready for all eyes to see. On AI Gallery, you can also share your pics from the app directly to your social media handles and it will return you to just where you are on the app after you are done with the posting of your picture.

For more information, visit https://spot.tecno.com

Re: The Smart Photo App You Will Love by LordOfTheWeed: 3:47pm On Jun 28, 2020
TecNO!!! grin

1 Like

Re: The Smart Photo App You Will Love by Hakeem12(m): 4:01pm On Jun 28, 2020
It will still end in tears

1 Like

Re: The Smart Photo App You Will Love by DONFRANSKID(m): 4:05pm On Jun 28, 2020
It's been around since last year there nothing special about the app there is no good in transsion device
Re: The Smart Photo App You Will Love by bootyeater: 4:07pm On Jun 28, 2020
ai gallery that I will never use abi?

I used one of your devices and I have to say I am disappointed. sold the scrap and bought a better one.
Re: The Smart Photo App You Will Love by DONFRANSKID(m): 4:09pm On Jun 28, 2020
Even your profile Pic is taken with tecno phone
Re: The Smart Photo App You Will Love by Cyblinks(f): 4:32pm On Jun 28, 2020
DONFRANSKID:
Even your profile Pic is taken with tecno phone

You Love?
Re: The Smart Photo App You Will Love by Cyblinks(f): 5:20pm On Jun 28, 2020
bootyeater:
ai gallery that I will never use abi?

I used one of your devices and I have to say I am disappointed. sold the scrap and bought a better one.
Sorry about that...

Which TECNO model did u buy?

Was it a new one or a fairly used one?
Re: The Smart Photo App You Will Love by DONFRANSKID(m): 5:58pm On Jun 28, 2020
Cyblinks:
You Love?
Love what?
Re: The Smart Photo App You Will Love by Freelancerx: 3:26pm On Jun 30, 2020
How is it smart photo app
Re: The Smart Photo App You Will Love by selfdefence: 4:16pm On Jun 30, 2020
i have had an experience with this AI gallery and its really cool.
Re: The Smart Photo App You Will Love by sunshineV(f): 4:52pm On Jun 30, 2020
selfdefence:
i have had an experience with this AI gallery and its really cool.

can u all shut up with these AI nonsense already

it can't detect faces nor screenshot so where's the AI?

(1) (Reply)

Pls Suggest A 40k 4g Compliant Phone / Help Me Choose / lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.