Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,274 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

V6 Cars - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / V6 Cars (707 Views)

Sharp Nissan Quest 3.5 SL V6 Leather Toks #1.35M 08096577304 / 2008 Model Toyota Camry Xle V6 Toks Cheap Offer. / V6 Honda Eod 780000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

V6 Cars by Vikkoh(m): 4:31pm On Jun 28, 2020
What's the importance of having a Car with V6 Engine? I need someone to explain to me abeg.
Re: V6 Cars by searchng4love: 4:40pm On Jun 28, 2020
Vikkoh:
What's the importance of having a Car with V6 Engine?
I need someone to explain to me abeg.
More robust engine. Great for traveling

3 Likes

Re: V6 Cars by Muyiwaipere(m): 5:01pm On Jun 28, 2020
Oga unless you are a big man just go for your 4 plug jejely
Re: V6 Cars by searchng4love: 5:02pm On Jun 28, 2020
Muyiwaipere:
That's nonsense
Re: V6 Cars by PrinxArthur1(m): 5:11pm On Jun 28, 2020
Most cars are powered by a 4 or 6 cylinder engine, while most trucks have a 6 or 8 cylinder. The more cylinders in an engine, the more combustion that occurs, creating more movement to turn the crankshaft and power to move the car. However, more cylinders also require more gasoline to make the combustion necessary to drive the car and thus are not as efficient. This means that when you buy a 4 cylinder car, you are sacrificing power in order to increase efficiency. The 4 cylinder engine has to work harder to move the vehicle, hence why performance suffers.

6 Likes

Re: V6 Cars by PrinxArthur1(m): 5:12pm On Jun 28, 2020
Vikkoh:
What's the importance of having a Car with V6 Engine?
I need someone to explain to me abeg.

Most cars are powered by a 4 or 6 cylinder engine, while most trucks have a 6 or 8 cylinder. The more cylinders in an engine, the more combustion that occurs, creating more movement to turn the crankshaft and power to move the car. However, more cylinders also require more gasoline to make the combustion necessary to drive the car and thus are not as efficient. This means that when you buy a 4 cylinder car, you are sacrificing power in order to increase efficiency. The 4 cylinder engine has to work harder to move the vehicle, hence why performance suffers.

2 Likes

Re: V6 Cars by filitech070: 5:56pm On Jun 28, 2020
PrinxArthur1:
.....nice one�
Re: V6 Cars by bobo65(m): 6:00pm On Jun 28, 2020
PrinxArthur1:

QED
Re: V6 Cars by Niell(m): 7:17pm On Jun 28, 2020
Apart from the power and efficiency aspect of it, 4 cylinders tend to vibrate more than V6 engines. They can be noisy too. V6 engines are much smoother and quieter even when idle.

3 Likes

Re: V6 Cars by 2shure: 8:03pm On Jun 28, 2020
I hate 4plugs torgue sound. Very annoying.
Engine would be screaming in sound but car not on speed like dat.esp on honda eod 4plugs and toyota camry sport 4plugs 2008 upwards. Vehicle speed would be on 70kph and torgue sound would jump up to be on 250kph .nonsense 4plugs slow snail engine

1 Like

Re: V6 Cars by bigfather(m): 8:17pm On Jun 28, 2020
Muyiwaipere:

Not true joor
Re: V6 Cars by bigfather(m): 8:19pm On Jun 28, 2020
2shure:
I hate 4plugs torgue sound. Very annoying.
Engine would be screaming in sound but car not on speed like dat.esp on honda eod 4plugs and toyota camry sport 4plugs 2008 upwards. Vehicle speed would be on 70kph and torgue sound would jump up to be on 250kph .nonsense 4plugs slow snail engine

I think say na only me dey notice am.

1 Like

Re: V6 Cars by Asquare84(m): 8:40pm On Jun 28, 2020
V6 consume alot of fuel and they don't have second hand resale value

1 Like

Re: V6 Cars by 2shure: 8:56pm On Jun 28, 2020
What kind of v6 be dat wey no get 2nd hand value. Dont tellme its hyundai. Lexus es get 2nd hand value,benz same. Abi corolla get v6
Asquare84:
V6 consume alot of fuel and they don't have second hand resale value

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Super Clean And Cute 2010 Camry Sport At An Affordable Rate / Camry 03 Toks Sale@1.550 Sold / Toyota Corolla 2009 for 1.3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.