Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

I Pray APC Remains In Crisis - Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Pray APC Remains In Crisis - Wike (15791 Views)

PDP Crisis: Wike Soft-pedals Over Stance On Atiku, May Review Demands / PDP Crisis: Wike Jets Out Of Nigeria / PDP Crisis: Wike, Makinde, Ortom Back To London For Another Round Of Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Pray APC Remains In Crisis - Wike by Purplebubble: 11:37am On Jun 29, 2020
Create jobs for rivers people first before talking about the crisis in your opposition party. Minister Rotimi amaechi remains one of the best governor Rivers state ever had, no caps
Re: I Pray APC Remains In Crisis - Wike by Lilgabby(m): 11:39am On Jun 29, 2020
Everything is all because of their selfish interests in power. Wishing ur fellow man bad. And you all think Nigeria will be a better place to be if this people still exist among we humans. Market people will inflate things and make life hard for the low life people and favouarable for the higher nd standardized people and at the end, they will find every clueless and stupid excuses "na buhari" just to get away with thier selfish interest. Market people and politcians have a look alike agenda.
I'm not in any political support cus its not meant for the people but for themselves and their children.

1 Like

Re: I Pray APC Remains In Crisis - Wike by SUPERFOREXLAGOS: 12:02pm On Jun 29, 2020
Wike the wicked

If your party looses 2023

You go hear weyyyyiiiiii
Re: I Pray APC Remains In Crisis - Wike by olaadenigeria(m): 12:07pm On Jun 29, 2020
after 2023, he is going to Senate or minister. or is there 3rd term.
Re: I Pray APC Remains In Crisis - Wike by Poloyanabo2(m): 12:09pm On Jun 29, 2020
Desgidi99:

its obvious that u are coming from a sentimental angel....There is no Governor as Wike in rivers state...we do see everyday the massive turn and rapid development wike has brought in place....
You are obviously not a riverian, even his tribesmen don't like him...

1 Like

Re: I Pray APC Remains In Crisis - Wike by frankmoney(m): 12:32pm On Jun 29, 2020
Desgidi99:

its obvious that u are coming from a sentimental angel....There is no Governor as Wike in rivers state...we do see everyday the massive turn and rapid development wike has brought in place....
oga you are big time liar ... Amaechi was way better than wike ... From Songhai farm , model primary schools , model health centers , 13,000 teachers employed , RSSDA sent students abroad , buguma fish farm , plus even low insecurity in the state , what has wike done compared to this ? Don't come here and talk trash abeg... I can bet you can't list 10 things wike has done outside phlaga and obalga ...

1 Like

Re: I Pray APC Remains In Crisis - Wike by Champneys: 12:37pm On Jun 29, 2020
Inshaa Allah and i also pray PDP gets blown into smithereens.
To hell with PDP and APC.
Re: I Pray APC Remains In Crisis - Wike by Tareq1105: 12:44pm On Jun 29, 2020
omenka:
The same people from the South East that have been insisting the party's presidential ticket must go to their zone are those celebrating the turn of events in Edo and praying fervently the crisis lingers, while not making ANY ATTEMPT at pressurizing their preferred party, the party of Tax Collectors, to give them the ticket.

This then leaves one to wonder, what exactly are they planning to do with the ticket?

What a bunch or jokers.

They said APC crisis is linked to Yoruba and Hausa fight for 2023 while the Igbos are laughing at them.

When they settle now and share positions for 2023 then our Igbo brothers will start crying marginalization, visiting US, UK, WHO, French embassies.

They are fighting to bake the cake now, you're watching and laughing.
Re: I Pray APC Remains In Crisis - Wike by Tareq1105: 12:45pm On Jun 29, 2020
omenka:
The same people from the South East that have been insisting the party's presidential ticket must go to their zone are those celebrating the turn of events in Edo and praying fervently the crisis lingers, while not making ANY ATTEMPT at pressurizing their preferred party, the party of Tax Collectors, to give them the ticket.

This then leaves one to wonder, what exactly are they planning to do with the ticket?

What a bunch or jokers.

They said APC crisis is linked to Yoruba and Hausa fight for 2023 while the Igbos are laughing at them.

When they settle now and share positions for 2023 then our Igbo brothers will start crying marginalization, visiting US, UK, WHO, French embassies.

They are fighting to bake the cake now, you're watching and laughing. Continue
Re: I Pray APC Remains In Crisis - Wike by TemmyT002(m): 1:00pm On Jun 29, 2020
Lmao. This man no well
Re: I Pray APC Remains In Crisis - Wike by Motivational324: 1:24pm On Jun 29, 2020
‪“We Don’t want” Bamaso “ Youths shout loud to President Muhammad Buhari ... ���‬

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qU2li-hEXEI
Re: I Pray APC Remains In Crisis - Wike by chubinwa(m): 2:30pm On Jun 29, 2020
This news is not for a common man. whether they fight tooth and nail, is non if my business. it is theirs since they are not representing the masses who voted them in but for their own selfish interest
Re: I Pray APC Remains In Crisis - Wike by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 29, 2020
Ludlum:
Like Port Harcourt abi, misplaced priority.

Instead of praying and planning,how to elevate Port Harcourt from being the most toxic city on Earth,you are busy praying against apc.

Wicked politicians.

If you don't take time he will lockdown your area for 1 year.

Wikedus is the official lockdown governor.
Re: I Pray APC Remains In Crisis - Wike by sayso: 2:35pm On Jun 29, 2020
Re: I Pray APC Remains In Crisis - Wike by Tupaq: 4:12pm On Jun 29, 2020
That's my wish too.

Any non performing government should vacate for others!
Re: I Pray APC Remains In Crisis - Wike by Ripama: 4:15pm On Jun 29, 2020
Shameless, selfish bigot. Concern about political party only not the masses.
Re: I Pray APC Remains In Crisis - Wike by paparazi1(m): 10:42pm On Jun 29, 2020
Re: I Pray APC Remains In Crisis - Wike by eddyslim(m): 7:11am On Jun 30, 2020
Poloyanabo2:
Look who's talking, the most incompetent, clueless and nepotistic governor in the history of rivers state...
4yrs of Amaechi is greater than 8yrs of wike.
Since you came on seat how many people have you employed?
Apart from your rubbish taskforces how many empowerment schemes have you created?
Let's see what happens to you after 2023.
see painment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Appoints Five Principal Officers For NASENI / 2023: Hope For South Eastern President Dims / Nigeria Air Will Fly Before May 29 – Aviation Minister, Haidi Sirika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.