Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,672 members, 7,955,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:43 AM

As A Less Privilege Person, How Did You Coped In School? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / As A Less Privilege Person, How Did You Coped In School? (309 Views)

Akinsowon Oluwasegun; A Prodigious Caparison For The Less Privilege / Advantages & Disadvantages Of Staying In School Hostel / 18-Year-Old Boy Suspended After Proposing To His Teen Girlfriend In School In SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Less Privilege Person, How Did You Coped In School? by truthhurts2: 6:31pm On Jun 28, 2020
As a less privilege person, how did you coped? And for those still in school, how are you coping?

Any idea/s or suggestions /and advice for those facing this challenges in school.

Mine wasn't funny at all, I hardly get 2k in a month. There was a time when all hope was kind of lost, I had to called home(after using almost like 200 airtime), my elder bro later sent me 500 naira embarassed I had to begged one of my friends to help transfer 500 into my account after which I withdrawn 1k and returned 500 back to him.

I later had to go into laundry biz before I can eat 3 square meal and most especially paid for all my manuals. But now I thank God, everything is history now and sometimes, we learn from history.

Now your turn grin

And pls, try to give advice or suggestions
Re: As A Less Privilege Person, How Did You Coped In School? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 28, 2020
Re: As A Less Privilege Person, How Did You Coped In School? by truthhurts2: 6:46pm On Jun 28, 2020
TheRealProphet:
How much is this plot of land you just acquired? grin
Re: As A Less Privilege Person, How Did You Coped In School? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 28, 2020
truthhurts2:
How much is this plot of land you just acquired? grin
I made a comment but decided to erase it.
Re: As A Less Privilege Person, How Did You Coped In School? by chatinent: 6:55pm On Jun 28, 2020
I knew one thing: I could be born poor but have the right to put a new rendition. I did things honestly and it paid. Honesty is money.
Re: As A Less Privilege Person, How Did You Coped In School? by truthhurts2: 7:04pm On Jun 28, 2020
chatinent:
I knew one thing: I could be born poor but have the right to put a new rendition. I did things honestly and it paid. Honesty is money.
that's the spirit cool
Re: As A Less Privilege Person, How Did You Coped In School? by gentlestdude(m): 8:33pm On Jun 28, 2020
Hard as diamond

(1) (Reply)

Penny / Schools To Resume August 4th, FG. Announces Assured Date For WAEC / Today Is Professor Samuel Uzoigwe Birthday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.