Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,604 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

I Need Help With My .html Code. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need Help With My .html Code. (471 Views)

Why Is My Html File Not Showing On Chrome / Please Help Me! My HTML Docs Is Misbehaving. / Why Edited Html Code Don't Save On Some Blogger Blogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With My .html Code. by squash47(m): 7:18pm On Jun 28, 2020
Please, my brothers and sisters in programming..

which website can I make my html code appear the same way it is in my computer.

I don't need a website where I will be using the website own gadgets to work o...

I want to see my code appear the same way I typed it in my computer.

like, if someone wants to access the page, they will see it exactly the same way I typed it.
Re: I Need Help With My .html Code. by stanliwise(m): 8:22pm On Jun 28, 2020
squash47:

I don't need a website where I will be using the website own gadgets to work o...

like, if someone wants to access the page, they will see it exactly the same way I typed it.

I don’t understand your question, do you mean a place to host your web files and let others see it. Or a place to host your codes and let people see the raw code.

For the former google search 000webhost
For the later go to YouTube and watch how to use GitHub

1 Like

Re: I Need Help With My .html Code. by squash47(m): 8:39pm On Jun 28, 2020
stanliwise:
I don’t understand your question, do you mean a place to host your web files and let others see it. Or a place to host your codes and let people see the raw code.

For the former google search 000webhost
For the later go to YouTube and watch how to use GitHub

I mean the files o.
so that people can have access to my web page.
Re: I Need Help With My .html Code. by bassdow: 9:30pm On Jun 28, 2020
squash47:

You need a webhost - you register with a web hosting company such as Namecheap, Bluehost, Hostgator, etc.

We also do web hosting but I believe those Companies I listed above should be more than enough for you.
Re: I Need Help With My .html Code. by Thenaijaitguy: 11:52pm On Jun 28, 2020
I think I know exactly what tiu want.
I've tried but no success yet.

I've been using github to work around it on my website

Re: I Need Help With My .html Code. by squash47(m): 6:16am On Jun 29, 2020
Thenaijaitguy:
I think I know exactly what tiu want. I've tried but no success yet.
I've been using github to work around it on my website
Please explain your own problem to me.
Re: I Need Help With My .html Code. by spartan117(m): 12:23pm On Jun 30, 2020
squash47:

You can simply put it on codepen.io
To do so create an account, create a new pen, copy and paste your html, CSS or JavaScript files in the appropriate sections, then save your pen.
After which change to fullpage view, copy the page address and share with your friends. It will work like a normal website.
Re: I Need Help With My .html Code. by squash47(m): 1:36pm On Jun 30, 2020
spartan117:

You can simply put it on codepen.io
To do so create an account, create a new pen, copy and paste your html, CSS or JavaScript files in the appropriate sections, then save your pen.
After which change to fullpage view, copy the page address and share with your friends. It will work like a normal website.

thanks boss

(1) (Reply)

Are Men Better Programmers Than Women? / How To Learn Web Development For Beginners / How To Run Downloaded Laravel Project From Google Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.