Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Database Management - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Database Management (569 Views)

How Can I Learn SQL Database Management As A Student? / Volunteering On Database Management / What To Do With Spoilt Sql Database? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Database Management by noblebright(m): 7:34pm On Jun 28, 2020
Please guys I need your help on how to become a very good database expect, I need advice on the website, Apps and the programing languages that I need thanks in advance
Re: Database Management by stanliwise(m): 8:20pm On Jun 28, 2020
noblebright:
Please guys I need your help on how to become a very good database expect, I need advice on the website, Apps and the programing languages that I need thanks in advance
To be a database expert you need both practical and theoretical knowledge of database. I suggest you start from the pragmatic part. Learn to code in SQL. And after than then read the theoretical part of SQL.
Re: Database Management by noblebright(m): 10:05pm On Jun 28, 2020
stanliwise:
To be a database expert you need both practical and theoretical knowledge of database. I suggest you start from the pragmatic part. Learn to code in SQL. And after than then read the theoretical part of SQL.
thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Database Management by VadimCr: 11:55am On Apr 14, 2022
There are lot of tools for data gathering but its much more about data processing and you have to know how to process data and how to get mostly everything you need from a Data set. There is a perfect data enrichment api, you can integrate it in any project of yours to gather data about companies, a very structured and rich data set, but for processing them I would recommend you to use Python and Jupiter, you will be able to make diagrams, calculations and visualisation of data.

(1) (Reply)

Please Can I Join The Programming World With A Smartphone / What Are Popular Javascript Frameworks And Their Benefits / React Class Component Is Just A Mess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.