Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Getting Started With Firebase Realtime Database On The Web - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Getting Started With Firebase Realtime Database On The Web (1329 Views)

Display Image Store In Database On Pdf / Learn How To Build A Realtime Chat Application With Django, Rabbitmq And Vue.js / Building An Ionic 3 Shopping Cart App With Firebase Realtime Database Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting Started With Firebase Realtime Database On The Web by naishare: 1:16pm On May 01, 2020
During the past few decades, the relational database (RDBMS) SQL has been the primary model for database management. As an alternative model for database management, the non-relational "NoSQL" databases first used in 1998 by Carlo Strozzi has been gaining steam...

https://www.naishare.com/blog/getting-started-with-firebase-realtime-database-on-the-web
Re: Getting Started With Firebase Realtime Database On The Web by chivirunum(f): 10:39am On May 03, 2020
I like the structure
Re: Getting Started With Firebase Realtime Database On The Web by naishare: 10:39am On May 07, 2020
chivirunum:
I like the structure
I know
Re: Getting Started With Firebase Realtime Database On The Web by Jabi200: 1:32pm On May 11, 2020
Very easy to use fa
Re: Getting Started With Firebase Realtime Database On The Web by chivirunum(f): 1:29pm On May 17, 2020
Jabi200:
Very easy to use fa

Yeah, no errors retrieving data like mysql
Re: Getting Started With Firebase Realtime Database On The Web by naishare: 3:01pm On May 19, 2020
Jabi200:
Very easy to use fa

I know
Re: Getting Started With Firebase Realtime Database On The Web by Groc: 12:03pm On May 22, 2020
I created my live chat with this database
Re: Getting Started With Firebase Realtime Database On The Web by naishare: 9:57am On May 25, 2020
Groc:
I created my live chat with this database

Yeah it's uses websockets
Re: Getting Started With Firebase Realtime Database On The Web by chivirunum(f): 10:52am On May 28, 2020
How do I limit to like 10?
Re: Getting Started With Firebase Realtime Database On The Web by naishare: 12:42pm On Jun 07, 2020
chivirunum:
How do I limit to like 10?

You can use firebase.database().ref().limitToFirst(10)
Re: Getting Started With Firebase Realtime Database On The Web by HassieMalcomson(f): 9:19am On Feb 11, 2022
No doubt, NoSQL databases offer many benefits to developers, but I don't think it is only Firebase that confers this real-time database. In actuality, there are many Firebase alternatives like these https://blog.back4app.com/best-firebase-alternatives/ that come with NoSQL database functionality. Likewise, open-source development platform Hasura provides support for both SQL and NoSQL databases.

Similarly, as a Firebase alternative, Back4App is also known because of its NoSQL database support. This cross-platform BaaS vendor doesn't only help to build web applications, but it is also easy to create mobile applications with it. In this regard, it provides complete support for React Native, JS, Node.js and Flutter. In the same token, Couchbase also comes with a pure cloud-based NoSQL database, just like the Firebase.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Learn Programming. Please How Do I Start? / "Understanding Chat Gpt: A Beginner's Guide To This AI Technology" / C#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.