Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

How To Save Photos And Videos From Faceboook To Your Phone Without Data. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Save Photos And Videos From Faceboook To Your Phone Without Data. (462 Views)

How Long Can You Go Without Data On Your Phone? / How To Track Your Phone Without Paying Police / How To Save Photos And Videos On Instagram. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Save Photos And Videos From Faceboook To Your Phone Without Data. by cazward(m): 7:42pm On Jun 28, 2020
So literally most of us have watched videos on facebook and wished we could watch it offline in our gallery, but we don't know how. Well that's what am here to teach you. i'll show you how to save it to your gallery easily. So to find out click here: https://cazward..com/2020/06/how-to-save-photos-and-videos-from.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Save Photos And Videos From Faceboook To Your Phone Without Data. by Abiodunspectre(m): 10:42pm On Jun 30, 2020
Thanks for the tips.
I'll try it out on my Spark 5
Re: How To Save Photos And Videos From Faceboook To Your Phone Without Data. by scarycuteface(m): 8:18pm On Jul 07, 2020
Good
Re: How To Save Photos And Videos From Faceboook To Your Phone Without Data. by 7stargeneral(m): 10:47pm On Jul 07, 2020
Nice tip..thanks

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Note 7 Vs Tecno Camon 15 Premier - You'd Be Surprised! / Can I Unlock A Phone Locked To The EE Network? / Most-liked Twitter Post Is Now The Tribute To Chadwick Boseman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.