Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,355 members, 7,864,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:35 PM

I Pray APC Remains In Crisis - Nyesome Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Pray APC Remains In Crisis - Nyesome Wike (187 Views)

Nyesome Wike Visits Speaker Femi Gbajabiamila / I Pray APC Remains In Crisis - Wike / Dino Melaye Remains In Hospital Bed [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Pray APC Remains In Crisis - Nyesome Wike by gistsmill04: 9:21pm On Jun 28, 2020
Rivers State governor, Nyesome Wike in an interview has said that he prays that the All Progressives Congress, APC stays in crisis.

Nyesome Wike said this in an interview with Arise TV.

He recalled that the ruling party, All Progressive Congress jubilated over the confusion that rocked the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP when it was under the leadership of former Borno State governor, Ali Modu Sheriff.

Governor Wike said, “I am happy that APC is in crisis. It is not my business to help APC to be united.

“Remember that we also had our own crisis under Ali Modu Sheriff and APC jubilated about it then. It is my prayer that they should continue to be in crisis. We have taken another state.

“Unfortunately, All Progressive Congress, APC isn’t really a political party. They came together just to take over power.

“I want my party to be in power and therefore, I cannot be praying for the All Progressive Congress, APC not to have crisis. I hope they continue to make mistakes everyday and my party will continue to grow.”

Source: https://theupdates.net/i-pray-apc-remains-in-crisis-nyesome-wike/

(1) (Reply)

Kassim Afegbua Has Always Been An Oshiomole Boy / Ekiti To Reopen Schools, Churches & Mosques / Hos Declares NASS Clerk, Others’ Service Extension Illegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.