Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

AI GALLERY: The Real Definition Of A Gallery - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / AI GALLERY: The Real Definition Of A Gallery (2099 Views)

AI Gallery: How Intelligent Is Your Gallery App? / AI GALLERY: The Best Simple And Efficient Photos Gallery / The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AI GALLERY: The Real Definition Of A Gallery by justFEARLESS(m): 9:41pm On Jun 28, 2020
Gallery on devices basically is a room for the Media files and it is one of the most visited Apps on a device. Android phones have it as gallery and some other devices adopted different names for it.

AI Gallery from Transsion Holdings was introduced on TECNO devices recently and ever since has redefined the expectation of people from their Gallery and is now the pace setter as it came with many features never seen before on any gallery app. New TECNO series like the Spark 4 and 5 Series and Camon 15 have it on them. In full as Artificial Intelligence Gallery, AI Gallery unlike any other Gallery App drew on the game changing abilities of artificial intelligence to give TECNO users improved experience and satisfaction. It has a very simple interface which is user friendly and this made it possible for more people to own the functions of the app on their phones and make use of it more.

Some of the outstanding features of this app includes its Zero Ads posture, its classic photo editing feature, powerful photo filter, ability to play videos of any format, It can also detect media files and using it powerful AI enhance arranging power to place images and videos in the right folders.

Recovery was fully in mind while building the App as it can keep deleted pics in a special chamber for 30 days before it is permanently deleted from devices. These features give you the ability to recall files you deleted by mistake and those you deleted but later have need of it. It has light and dark themes, well organized sectioning structure with three major dimensions including Album, photos and favorites, Media locker to better protect sensitive files on your phone and have option of pin, pattern or fingerprint for the lock, and it also come with a powerful photo editing tools to modify and enhance your picture.

Due to AI Gallery enhanced intuitive capability, it can be used to figure out pics that appear more than once on your devices and clean them to free up space, it can be used to sieve out unclear and blurry pictures and videos and remove them

Editing Pictures is also made easier on AI Gallery. You can adjust, rotate, blur background, crop, watermark to your pictures and these tools are powerful enough to transform your pictures from just an ordinary looking picture to one ready for all eyes to see. On AI Gallery, you can also share your pics from the App directly to your social media handles and it will return you to just where you are on the App after you are done with the posting of your picture.

For more info, visit https://spot.tecno.com

Re: AI GALLERY: The Real Definition Of A Gallery by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:44pm On Jun 28, 2020
Mtcheww

3 Likes

Re: AI GALLERY: The Real Definition Of A Gallery by Vyzz: 10:08pm On Jun 28, 2020
cool

1 Like

Re: AI GALLERY: The Real Definition Of A Gallery by zoeA: 10:21pm On Jun 28, 2020
How much DeM pay u?

6 Likes

Re: AI GALLERY: The Real Definition Of A Gallery by justFEARLESS(m): 11:02pm On Jun 28, 2020
A gallery like no other...
Re: AI GALLERY: The Real Definition Of A Gallery by justFEARLESS(m): 11:03pm On Jun 28, 2020
zoeA:
How much DeM pay u?
Okay
Re: AI GALLERY: The Real Definition Of A Gallery by DONFRANSKID(m): 6:37am On Jun 29, 2020
Transsion has no place no place in Africa
Nonsense is it only them that have gallery since yesterday tecno gallery from three different authors
Re: AI GALLERY: The Real Definition Of A Gallery by itsIYKE(m): 12:55pm On Jun 29, 2020
Transsion has totally bastardised the word AI
Re: AI GALLERY: The Real Definition Of A Gallery by sunshineV(f): 1:40pm On Jun 29, 2020
itsIYKE:

Ahswear Bro I knew the marketer would end up saying shit

even phones without "AI Gallery" can do all these

1 Like

Re: AI GALLERY: The Real Definition Of A Gallery by TheM0nster: 1:44pm On Jun 29, 2020
[s]
sunshineV:

Ahswear Bro I knew the marketer would end up saying shit

even phones without "AI Gallery" can do all these
[/s]
Re: AI GALLERY: The Real Definition Of A Gallery by justFEARLESS(m): 2:33pm On Jun 29, 2020
DONFRANSKID:
Transsion has no place no place in Africa
Nonsense is it only them that have gallery since yesterday tecno gallery from three different authors
Don't get mad when others are putting their products forward, your anger solves nothing

1 Like

Re: AI GALLERY: The Real Definition Of A Gallery by justFEARLESS(m): 2:34pm On Jun 29, 2020
itsIYKE:
Do you even know what AI means?
Re: AI GALLERY: The Real Definition Of A Gallery by itsIYKE(m): 3:43pm On Jun 29, 2020
justFEARLESS:

Do you even know what AI means?
Go and ask Transsion and their marketers
Re: AI GALLERY: The Real Definition Of A Gallery by berbs: 5:18pm On Jun 29, 2020
Mmmmtthheewww
Re: AI GALLERY: The Real Definition Of A Gallery by Olamyyde(m): 5:20pm On Jun 29, 2020
Lol

Users also experience AI lagging and AI "unfortunately system.ui has stopped"
Re: AI GALLERY: The Real Definition Of A Gallery by skywalker240(m): 5:35pm On Jun 29, 2020
justFEARLESS:

Re: AI GALLERY: The Real Definition Of A Gallery by hardeycute(m): 5:58pm On Jun 29, 2020
I was not disappointed I swear. I don know say na Transsion ads grin
Re: AI GALLERY: The Real Definition Of A Gallery by Ufedolove: 8:04pm On Jun 29, 2020
All of these features and many more are on my phone's gallery and it is not a Transsion device.
Re: AI GALLERY: The Real Definition Of A Gallery by sunshineV(f): 9:27pm On Jun 29, 2020
Olamyyde:
Lol

Users also experience AI lagging and AI "unfortunately system.ui has stopped"

u wicked
Re: AI GALLERY: The Real Definition Of A Gallery by MrBONE2(m): 9:52pm On Jun 29, 2020
justFEARLESS:

Guwarad Heeree men cheesy

Re: AI GALLERY: The Real Definition Of A Gallery by TheM0nster: 11:09pm On Jun 29, 2020
[s]
sunshineV:

u wicked
[/s]
Re: AI GALLERY: The Real Definition Of A Gallery by gloriaunobi(f): 7:34am On Jun 30, 2020
Something Xiaomi offers since without making noise

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Increase My Whatsapp Status Views? / I Want To Buy A Second New Phone For My Chick / Re: Zain:activate Your Internet,wap Or Mms Nw.cus The 232 Iz Bck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.