Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,724 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

2023: Tinubu, Igbo's Will Never Be Nigeria President - Miyetti Allah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu, Igbo's Will Never Be Nigeria President - Miyetti Allah (1851 Views)

Don't Endorse Tinubu, Igbo Youths Warn Ohanaeze Ndigbo / Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa / You Are A Bloody Liar!! Nigerians Blasts Reno Omokri Over Tinubu's "Igbo Tape" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Tinubu, Igbo's Will Never Be Nigeria President - Miyetti Allah by Gjrich(m): 12:27am On Jun 29, 2020
Abdullahi Bodejo, National President Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore, on Saturday (yesterday), disclosed that ex-Lagos State Governor, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu will never succeed President Buhari in 2023 elections.

Abdullahi Bodejo also declared why it would be hard for the Igbo's to become Nigeria President.

Bodejo said that he does not believe in the revolution of power between the South and North as a result of the way Northerners were being handled in some parts of the nation.

In his words yesterday; “Tinubu, Igbo will never be Nigeria President. Do you know that if you go to some parts in Southern Nigeria, if they see an Hausa man, they will say that the person is a Boko Haram member or they will say ‘Onye Hausa. That kind of antipathy has been there amidst the Southerners. It will be difficult for Igbo to rule Nigeria because they don't have something good in their minds.

When asked if he knows whether Muhammadu Buhari would not have won the 2015 election without Bola Tinubu. He said; “I have earlier told you that 2015 is now story. All I know is that Tinubu cannot become the president of Nigeria. That is the fact. He is very old and maybe older than President Mohammadu Buhari. Some think that he is the Yoruba leader but he is not", he concluded.

What's Your Suggestion?

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Igbo's Will Never Be Nigeria President - Miyetti Allah by jrjfjfj: 12:29am On Jun 29, 2020
Hmm
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Igbo's Will Never Be Nigeria President - Miyetti Allah by jrjfjfj: 12:30am On Jun 29, 2020
If only Yoruba and igbo could unite

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Igbo's Will Never Be Nigeria President - Miyetti Allah by realstars: 12:33am On Jun 29, 2020
Covid 19 Is Here I Want To See Its Finish Job On This People Who Want To Clame The Country For Their Cattles.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Igbo's Will Never Be Nigeria President - Miyetti Allah by maisams01(m): 12:36am On Jun 29, 2020
That's just the fact

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Igbo's Will Never Be Nigeria President - Miyetti Allah by techmo(m): 12:39am On Jun 29, 2020
grin

Everyone chasing publicity with the name Tinubu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Igbo's Will Never Be Nigeria President - Miyetti Allah by jarawa: 12:41am On Jun 29, 2020
h
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Igbo's Will Never Be Nigeria President - Miyetti Allah by gartamanta: 12:44am On Jun 29, 2020
Its not like he said anything that everyone does not know already, the North are not going to let power go to the South in 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Igbo's Will Never Be Nigeria President - Miyetti Allah by sapientia(m): 12:48am On Jun 29, 2020
Fake news
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Igbo's Will Never Be Nigeria President - Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 12:53am On Jun 29, 2020
So does onye Hausa not mean Hausaman just like onye Igbo and onye Yoruba mean Igboman and Yorubaman respectively? Why the fuss?

It's so unfortunate that in a country with many leading world professionals such as Nigeria, people with this mentality still determine the outcome of elections.

Well you've had the presidency since I was born yet I see nothing in your lives to show for it so keep it. undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Igbo's Will Never Be Nigeria President - Miyetti Allah by carterguccy(m): 1:08am On Jun 29, 2020
Nothing spoil
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Igbo's Will Never Be Nigeria President - Miyetti Allah by Gabkosh: 1:12am On Jun 29, 2020
Says Nigeria owner.
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Igbo's Will Never Be Nigeria President - Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 1:13am On Jun 29, 2020
This Cattle Rearers. no make me laugh Abeg
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Igbo's Will Never Be Nigeria President - Miyetti Allah by Osaze007: 1:18am On Jun 29, 2020
Fake news form IPOd again
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Igbo's Will Never Be Nigeria President - Miyetti Allah by Gjrich(m): 1:23am On Jun 29, 2020
Osaze007:
Fake news form IPOd again

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Igbo's Will Never Be Nigeria President - Miyetti Allah by Gjrich(m): 1:24am On Jun 29, 2020
sapientia:
Fake news

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Igbo's Will Never Be Nigeria President - Miyetti Allah by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:16am On Jun 29, 2020
Stupid southerners don't know how to react
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Igbo's Will Never Be Nigeria President - Miyetti Allah by Adiola(f): 2:55am On Jun 29, 2020
ewedu muslims are in shock

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Igbo's Will Never Be Nigeria President - Miyetti Allah by FlordFlorez(m): 3:12am On Jun 29, 2020
Who still take this people serious.
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Igbo's Will Never Be Nigeria President - Miyetti Allah by OfoIgbo: 3:55am On Jun 29, 2020
J111333:
So does onye Hausa not mean Hausaman just like onye Igbo and onye Yoruba mean Igboman and Yorubaman respectively? Why the fuss?

It's so unfortunate that in a country with many leading world professionals such as Nigeria, people with this mentality still determine the outcome of elections.

Well you've had the presidency since I was born yet I see nothing in your lives to show for it so keep it. undecided

Tinubu helped bring them to power. That is the archaic mindset of the people he chose to ally with.

The only problem Yorubas will have with macban is that they don't want Tinubu, otherwise Yorubas are quite alright with such people

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Igbo's Will Never Be Nigeria President - Miyetti Allah by slam7000(m): 4:03am On Jun 29, 2020
You all should not be too impulsive. Let’s verify the source of the news first. Sometimes it’s nice to maintain an air of dignified reserve.
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Igbo's Will Never Be Nigeria President - Miyetti Allah by Bakin3(m): 4:14am On Jun 29, 2020
Drama as always.

We construct Bio digester (Modern Sockaway). Cheap and quick to install. No waste removal. Little maintenance. Check my signature.
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Igbo's Will Never Be Nigeria President - Miyetti Allah by helinues: 4:47am On Jun 29, 2020
Why recycling old news? undecided

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Igbo's Will Never Be Nigeria President - Miyetti Allah by OVB123: 5:02am On Jun 29, 2020
helinues:
Why recycling old news? undecided
They did it to obafemi awolowo in 1979 general election by declaring shehu shegari as the president of the country, they did it to MKO Abiola in 1993, when he thought that is already the president of nigeria and was awaiting the result to be declared but ooo no, the then military president - ibrahim babangida annulled the election. Now it is time for the jagaban of lagos (tinubu) to be politically dared with very hard in a way that he will not 4get in his life time. i just pity him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Igbo's Will Never Be Nigeria President - Miyetti Allah by helinues: 5:06am On Jun 29, 2020
OVB123:
They did it to obafemi awolowo in 1979 general election by declaring shehu shegari as the president of the country, they did it to MKO Abiola in 1993, when he thought that is already the president of nigeria and was awaiting the result to be declared but ooo no, the then military president - ibrahim babangida annulled the election. Now it is time for the jagaban of lagos (tinubu) to be politically dared with very hard in a way that he will not 4get in his life time. i just pity him.

Don't tell me you are still living in the past... This is 21st century my friend
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Igbo's Will Never Be Nigeria President - Miyetti Allah by lx3as(m): 5:13am On Jun 29, 2020
OVB123:

Wish you people could read and understand...

He castigated and reduced a whole tribe, Igbo to nothing; by saying they would never rule their own country. He only said Tinubu is old to rule not mentioning Yoruba but you already mocking yourself in public forum leaving the main message.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Igbo's Will Never Be Nigeria President - Miyetti Allah by Bighead9: 5:15am On Jun 29, 2020
Igbo's right now cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Igbo's Will Never Be Nigeria President - Miyetti Allah by lx3as(m): 5:21am On Jun 29, 2020
Adiola:
ewedu muslims are in shock

A Fula rubbishes your entire tribe but you're comparing your entire tribe with a single Yoruba man, whom he referred to as old... this is the height of cowardice..
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Igbo's Will Never Be Nigeria President - Miyetti Allah by Maple51: 5:41am On Jun 29, 2020
Everybody group oo this and that we just be saying what they like. All for2023. It will soon come And go too
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Igbo's Will Never Be Nigeria President - Miyetti Allah by APCdestroyer: 6:34am On Jun 29, 2020
OVB123:
Who did it? I. g. b. o
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Igbo's Will Never Be Nigeria President - Miyetti Allah by LegendAnselm: 6:40am On Jun 29, 2020
Just as we never care

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Gives Order For War In Enugu This Morning VIDEO / Buhari Has Ceded The North To Bokoharam He's Now Trying To Conquer South (pics) / Govs Of Abia And Enugu Shuns Peter Obi, Endorse Wike For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.