Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Offical Cost Of Trademark Application - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Offical Cost Of Trademark Application (292 Views)

CBN Offical Tells Nigerians To Deposit Old Notes In Their Banks (Video) / Registration Of Trademark / Know The Benefits Of Trademark Registration For Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Offical Cost Of Trademark Application by anonymoux: 2:09am On Jun 29, 2020
Please I need some urgent information concerning the official cost of Registering A Trademark Name up to the stage where you get your trademark certificate.

Please I need this information based on the fact that a family friend who is a lawyer gave me a price that seems too good to be true.

Because I know there are some official fees that must be paid, even if he want to do it for free for me.

Please help the official fee for these stages.

1. Filing the Application & Acceptance
2. Publication in Trademark Journal
3. Issuance of the registration certificate

Thanks
Re: Offical Cost Of Trademark Application by anonymoux: 11:02am On Jun 29, 2020
Please say something
Re: Offical Cost Of Trademark Application by realazalear: 11:06am On Jun 29, 2020
Don’t the trademark office have a website and a contact address or phone number? Ask the right people for something so sensitive.
Re: Offical Cost Of Trademark Application by anonymoux: 8:50pm On Jun 29, 2020
Thanks. Please note that there is no official price whatsoever on their official page. Maybe it's there, but I haven't found it. Thanks.

Please any help guys

(1) (Reply)

Small $30 Paypal Fund For Sale / How To Learn New Skills To Make Money On Fiveer / Steps In Clearing Vehicles At The Port (TINCAN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.