Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

I Will Never Gamble Again - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Will Never Gamble Again (2314 Views)

Rollover Gamble Or Business? / Don't Gamble, Invest! Sure 80% Free Prediction / Quit If U Gamble To Make Profit But Have Never Won Since U Began 5 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Never Gamble Again by Kokoboss: 4:41pm On Jun 29, 2020
paulolee:
maybe gambling is not meant for u....me i jus won 85k yesterday sunday and parma vs inter was d last game. played inter to win and last nite wasn't funi, inter came bk from a goal down with 10 men to win dt away fixture...as i see dt update for live score i nearly shout mad Because this Thursday na ma bday too...jus free gambling if oil no de ur head for am..

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Gamble Again by Zyzxx10: 5:24pm On Jun 29, 2020
paulolee:
maybe gambling is not meant for u....me i jus won 85k yesterday sunday and parma vs inter was d last game. played inter to win and last nite wasn't funi, inter came bk from a goal down with 10 men to win dt away fixture...as i see dt update for live score i nearly shout mad Because this Thursday na ma bday too...jus free gambling if oil no de ur head for am..
Inter nearly kill people yesterday.Congrats

4 Likes

Re: I Will Never Gamble Again by Omoobong1(m): 5:49pm On Jun 29, 2020
Goalnaldo:
On 2nd of this month, I made a decision to stop virtual betting after I played with a total of 7k without winning a dime. That was the last straw that broke the camel's back. Since then I haven't played virtual. I go to the shop to charge my phone sometimes with money in my pocket but I don't play. I still play Normal live bet though but gradually I'll stop that too. I nor get money I dey dash them the two two kobo wey I get angry
it's the best decision you've made. No matter how wealthy one is, if one is gambling, poverty is just around the corner. It's just a matter of time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Gamble Again by Omoobong1(m): 5:55pm On Jun 29, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

Good decision bro.

keep this TIPS and thank me later : Don't listen to those that still gamble or you staying with them. Don't let their "I won 90k" enter your head. They won't tell your their money with bet9ja
thanks
Re: I Will Never Gamble Again by paulolee(m): 10:16pm On Jun 29, 2020
Zyzxx10:
Bros do giveaway na.Inter nearly kill people yesterday.Congrats
tanks man...go like do give away airtime bt na how to do am i no know am
Re: I Will Never Gamble Again by paulolee(m): 10:16pm On Jun 29, 2020
Kokoboss:
oboy nice.. Bro reason me and goalnaldo giveaway o
lolz...i no be hushpupi oo
Re: I Will Never Gamble Again by paulolee(m): 10:17pm On Jun 29, 2020
Goalnaldo:
do giveaway for them boiz na cheesy
na how i go take do am naa??
Re: I Will Never Gamble Again by Zyzxx10: 10:18pm On Jun 29, 2020
paulolee:

tanks man...go like do give away airtime bt na how to do am i no know am
You too much bro.Na Mobile banking you go use.If your winnings na from shop no disturb yourself.Enjoy your winnings because I know as inter wan mumu their papa yesterday.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Gamble Again by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 29, 2020
Omoobong1:
A very good morning to everyone reading this. I've been playing Betting and pool as far back as 2013. There is nothing I haven't done to quit gambling to no avail. Imagine I have been living in Lagos as far back as 2006 and I have nothing to show for it. Something happened to me this past weekend, I played some draw games from the pool fixtures with every single cash on me and not a single draw played. All the games I thought would be a draw match did not draw. In the history of pool and betting, I have never seen this kind of result before. Right now, I'm done with anything that got to do with gambling, I hate gambling with passion. I pray for that one person who is trying to quit gambling to encounter a situation that will make you hate gambling for life.
So Lagos is a goldmine?

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Gamble Again by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 29, 2020
paulolee:
Punters go win Yesterday games Wella.Even all Serie A features played over 2.
Re: I Will Never Gamble Again by Kokoboss: 10:48pm On Jun 29, 2020
paulolee:

lolz...i no be hushpupi oo
Re: I Will Never Gamble Again by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 29, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

my brother you have to stop finally. Please try. I get rest of mind the day I stopped gambling. I do see some people that do cash out around me and I'm always tempted to go back but I always said NO. Gambling is bad. I still have some change with betpawa but I dash them.
bros abeg mail me your betpawa wallet id and password
make i stake games then we share the profit

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Gamble Again by Goalnaldo(m): 10:53pm On Jun 29, 2020
paulolee:

na how i go take do am naa??
send am come here jor 2061881608 UBA
Re: I Will Never Gamble Again by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 29, 2020
emeraldvee:
bros abeg mail me your betpawa wallet id and password make i stake games then we share the profit
mail to emeraldvee5@gmail.com thanks
Re: I Will Never Gamble Again by paulolee(m): 11:11pm On Jun 29, 2020
Goalnaldo:
send am come here jor 2061881608 UBA
na airtime giveaway oo

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Gamble Again by paulolee(m): 11:11pm On Jun 29, 2020
cucumbae:
Punters go win Yesterday games Wella.Even all Serie A features played over 2.
i swear ma gee...ma 2 tickets enter and na madrid spoil my 3rd ticket..

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Gamble Again by paulolee(m): 11:13pm On Jun 29, 2020
Zyzxx10:
Inter nearly kill people yesterday.Congrats
i swear...na my last game be dt...e jus b lyk say i die and wakeup bk..
Re: I Will Never Gamble Again by Zyzxx10: 11:14pm On Jun 29, 2020
paulolee:

i swear...na my last game be dt...e jus b lyk say i die and wakeup bk..
Omo this hustle no easy.If no be say this week dry I for follow una win yesterday.

Re: I Will Never Gamble Again by Nobody: 4:24am On Jun 30, 2020
paulolee:

i swear ma gee...ma 2 tickets enter and na madrid spoil my 3rd ticket..
Na so

Re: I Will Never Gamble Again by Rakiat234: 6:19am On Jun 30, 2020
paulolee:

na airtime giveaway oo
nice one bro..
Re: I Will Never Gamble Again by DoubleEngine007: 6:48am On Jun 30, 2020
This life eh grin Nigga say he no do again.
Meanwhile another nigga dey post fine ticket .. grin No go let bros change mind o@Cucubae. grin

Gambling is bad ,and addictive.. Free ticket to brokenness,if oil no dey your head.

Re: I Will Never Gamble Again by Kokoboss: 3:24pm On Jul 01, 2020
Re: I Will Never Gamble Again by DextrousDavid(m): 4:56pm On Jul 01, 2020
Omoobong1:
A very good morning to everyone reading this. I've been playing Betting and pool as far back as 2013. There is nothing I haven't done to quit gambling to no avail. Imagine I have been living in Lagos as far back as 2006 and I have nothing to show for it. Something happened to me this past weekend, I played some draw games from the pool fixtures with every single cash on me and not a single draw played. All the games I thought would be a draw match did not draw. In the history of pool and betting, I have never seen this kind of result before. Right now, I'm done with anything that got to do with gambling, I hate gambling with passion. I pray for that one person who is trying to quit gambling to encounter a situation that will make you hate gambling for life.

Bros see ehn your determination is good. but it won't help u much.

The only way to stop any habit u don't like in ur Life is to Submit to God First. Then u can be determined to stop gambling.

That is the only way u can escape this bro.
Re: I Will Never Gamble Again by DextrousDavid(m): 5:01pm On Jul 01, 2020
Omoobong1:

Bro, your determination is good but it won't help u much.

The only way to stop any habit u don't like is to Submit to God First. Then, u can be determined not to gamble again.

That's the only way bro.
Re: I Will Never Gamble Again by Daniwak: 10:52pm On Jul 01, 2020
U can quit if u want to quit. I've being betting since 2011. I started with betcolony. My win rate was 45%. I just decided on my own to stop it. Since February this year, I've not played betting. When i have money with me, i use it to buy shawarma, sometimes roasted fish etc to enjoy myself rather than enriching those evil ppl called bookmakers. Wat stopped me from betting was "no matter anything way u play, e go still cut"
Re: I Will Never Gamble Again by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 02, 2020
I lost 7k to virtual yesterday.

NOTE:i have already written the date(1st-7-20) bodly on the wall in my house,that would be my last day playing it.
Re: I Will Never Gamble Again by Omoobong1(m): 12:11pm On Aug 03, 2020
DextrousDavid:

Bro, your determination is good but it won't help u much.

The only way to stop any habit u don't like is to Submit to God First. Then, u can be determined not to gamble again.

That's the only way bro.
I'm 95% spiritual, gambling was my only problem as a person.
Re: I Will Never Gamble Again by Omoobong1(m): 12:19pm On Aug 03, 2020
I lost 7k to virtual yesterday.

NOTE:i have already written the date(1st-7-20) bodly on the wall in my house,that would be my last day playing it.
my brother God no go shame us oh
Re: I Will Never Gamble Again by DextrousDavid(m): 8:19pm On Aug 03, 2020
Omoobong1:
I'm 95% spiritual, gambling was my only problem as a person.

I get your point bro.

it might no be easy to fully stop at once

You'll just have to continually engineer your thoughts, word and actions towards Jesus

saying you'll never go back.

thats how I was able to stop a very persistent habit o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Football Result | Pools Results | Soccer Results | Pool Live Score Results / Netherlands, Denmark , Cameroon , Japan . OrangE Group. / Jury's Out On Mikel - Goal.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.