Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,528,619 members, 5,792,456 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 August 2020 at 09:05 PM

Is Betbiga By Crystal Gaming A Scam Site - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is Betbiga By Crystal Gaming A Scam Site (236 Views)

Frank De Boer Sacked By Crystal Palace After Four Games / Is Movingbet A Scam Site / Alen Pardew Sacked By Crystal Palace For Poor Performance In The League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Betbiga By Crystal Gaming A Scam Site by keoplus(m): 3:50am On Jun 29
Betbiga operated by Crystal Gaming seems seems to be acting shady. I made a withdrawal request 4 am on Saturday the 27th of June, 2020. The system did not prompt me that the withdrawal is above the limit. 12 hours later after calling customer care I was informed in this at about 4 a.m on the 28th of June 2020. I cancelled the withdrawal and made a lower withdrawal amount.

This is 24 hours later my account is yet to be credited. I will advice that the public stay clear of Betbiga for now as this does not look right for a Booker to delay in payment.

I want to out this here so anyone can see. I have pictures of the writhrawal page but do not want to share here. I will wait till it's 8 a.m to call their customer care this morning being Monday.
Re: Is Betbiga By Crystal Gaming A Scam Site by keoplus(m): 3:39pm On Jun 29
Dear All,

Betbiga has credited me my withdrawals. Though it took almost 30hrs. They claimed it was network issues over the weekend.

I will thread carefully though.
Re: Is Betbiga By Crystal Gaming A Scam Site by keoplus(m): 3:54am On Aug 02
Betbiga is a scam sport betting site, guys be careful trading with them . They just wiped out all my money from their account without any response.

Please they should be checked by the lottery board as I sense they are out there to scam Nigerians.
Re: Is Betbiga By Crystal Gaming A Scam Site by cucumbae(m): 4:07pm On Aug 02
keoplus:
Betbiga is a scam sport betting site, guys be careful trading with them . They just wiped out all my money from their account without any response.

Please they should be checked by the lottery board as I sense they are out there to scam Nigerians.
I thought you said they have paid you?
Re: Is Betbiga By Crystal Gaming A Scam Site by keoplus(m): 4:23pm
cucumbae:
I thought you said they have paid you?
baba they did but they are dubious . You would not know until you try them.

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United: The 12 Games And 13 Penalties Analysis / Hazard Spends N242m On Brand New Lamborghini As Real Madrid Edge Closer To Clinc / Real Madrid Win It’s 34th La Liga Title (photos)

Viewing this topic: Daze12345(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.