Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,484 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Is Betbiga By Crystal Gaming A Scam Site - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is Betbiga By Crystal Gaming A Scam Site (1354 Views)

Become A Betbiga Agent In Lagos And Environs / Why Manchester United Was Defeated By Crystal Palace / Betbiga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Betbiga By Crystal Gaming A Scam Site by keoplus(m): 3:50am On Jun 29, 2020
Betbiga operated by Crystal Gaming seems seems to be acting shady. I made a withdrawal request 4 am on Saturday the 27th of June, 2020. The system did not prompt me that the withdrawal is above the limit. 12 hours later after calling customer care I was informed in this at about 4 a.m on the 28th of June 2020. I cancelled the withdrawal and made a lower withdrawal amount.

This is 24 hours later my account is yet to be credited. I will advice that the public stay clear of Betbiga for now as this does not look right for a Booker to delay in payment.

I want to out this here so anyone can see. I have pictures of the writhrawal page but do not want to share here. I will wait till it's 8 a.m to call their customer care this morning being Monday.
Re: Is Betbiga By Crystal Gaming A Scam Site by keoplus(m): 3:39pm On Jun 29, 2020
Dear All,

Betbiga has credited me my withdrawals. Though it took almost 30hrs. They claimed it was network issues over the weekend.

I will thread carefully though.
Re: Is Betbiga By Crystal Gaming A Scam Site by keoplus(m): 3:54am On Aug 02, 2020
Betbiga is a scam sport betting site, guys be careful trading with them . They just wiped out all my money from their account without any response.

Please they should be checked by the lottery board as I sense they are out there to scam Nigerians.
Re: Is Betbiga By Crystal Gaming A Scam Site by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 02, 2020
keoplus:
Betbiga is a scam sport betting site, guys be careful trading with them . They just wiped out all my money from their account without any response.

Please they should be checked by the lottery board as I sense they are out there to scam Nigerians.
I thought you said they have paid you?

1 Like

Re: Is Betbiga By Crystal Gaming A Scam Site by keoplus(m): 4:23pm On Aug 15, 2020
cucumbae:
I thought you said they have paid you?
baba they did but they are dubious . You would not know until you try them.
Re: Is Betbiga By Crystal Gaming A Scam Site by Nobody: 5:49am On Aug 16, 2020
keoplus:
baba they did but they are dubious . You would not know until you try them.
Many of them open soccer betting platform to dupe winners.They hate to lose.
Re: Is Betbiga By Crystal Gaming A Scam Site by comfokon: 10:37am On Nov 20, 2020
I just experienced same with them. those guys are dubious, they would tell you to submit a mail for K.Y.C verification if you want to make your first withdrawal and after endlessly senind said mail, they would keep repeating that they haven't seen your mail. They are currently sitting on my winnings now and claiming my mail hasn't gotten to them.

Big lesson I've learnt, if no be bet9ja for online betting, I no go gree play again.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ball Possession / Freddy Adu!what Yall Think Of Him? / AFCON 2013: Ghana Vs Nigeria Final !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.