Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Oyo: We'll All Die - Ajimobi's Wife Blasts Makinde, Deputy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oyo: We'll All Die - Ajimobi's Wife Blasts Makinde, Deputy (254 Views)

Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother / DJ Olu's Girlfriend, Ajay Ajimobi Is Still Mourning Him / Ajay Ajimobi Mourns DJ Olu Abiodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oyo: We'll All Die - Ajimobi's Wife Blasts Makinde, Deputy by sammyloaded(m): 4:18am On Jun 29, 2020
Wife of late former Oyo Governor, Abiola Ajimobi, Florence, on Sunday lambasted Governor Seyi Makinde, his deputy, Rauf Olaniyan, and the state government.

She spoke while receiving the government delegation led by the Olaniyan, at Ajimobi’s Oluyole residence.

She told the deputy governor: “I don’t have your number, I am the wife of a politician, I don’t pick numbers that I don’t know sir. You can send a message. Everybody is going to die. My husband is dead and he served this state for eight good years.”

She denied ever contacting either Makinde or anybody in his government for any kind of support during the illness of her husband.

Florence also denied the state government’s claims that the family sent a proxy to meet the governor during the burial arrangement.

The widow said it was time for everyone to reflect on their lives “because death is a necessary end. It will come when it will come. We don’t know who is next and we don’t know when our time will come”.

She said Christianity and Islam teach love and peace “and I am glad that...............

READ MORE: https://www.sammyloaded.com/oyo-well-all-die-ajimobis-wife-blasts-makinde-deputy/

(1) (Reply)

(video) "Will Smith Gave Me His Blessings" - August Alsina Blows Hot In A Recen. / Is This Trevor Noah? / 9 Simple Ways To Relieve Stress And Anxiety – No 5 Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.