Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,552 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

‘I Have Been Sexually Assaulting My Employer’s Twin Daughters Since 2019’ - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘I Have Been Sexually Assaulting My Employer’s Twin Daughters Since 2019’ (80174 Views)

Cross River Man Sentenced To Death For Killing Twin Daughters Over 'Witchcraft' / RCCG Pastor, Philip Prince Olatunbosun Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Maid / Nigerian Man Jailed For Sexually Assaulting His Female Roommate In UK. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Have Been Sexually Assaulting My Employer’s Twin Daughters Since 2019’ by zakim(m): 5:13am On Jun 29, 2020
The Lagos State Police Command says that a 26-year-old man, Chinedu Obi, has admitted before a team of interrogators that he has been sleeping with his employer’s 12-year-old twin daughters since 2019. Obi, who the police arrested on June 16, 2020, is being detained at the Aguda police station.

The Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, Bala Elkana, said that a woman in her mid-30s had reported at the Aguda police station that her salesman, Chinedu Obi, had sexual intercourse with her teenage twin daughters. Elkana said that the suspect took advantage of the fact that the mother of the girls always left them with him in the house whenever she was going out.

“The suspect was arrested and he confessed to the crime. The Commissioner of Police, Hakeem Odumosu, has ordered that the case be transferred to the Gender Unit, State Headquarters, Ikeja, for investigation and prosecution,” he said.

Elkana also said that in a related development, the Bariga police station, on June 26, 2020 at about 7.50pm, received a report that a 33-year-old man, Chibuike Kalu, of Amodu Street, Bariga, allegedly defiled his 14-year-old daughter (name withheld).

“The survivor was taken to Mirabel Centre, Ikeja, for medical treatment and forensic examination. Kalu was arrested and he confessed to committing the crime. He will be charged to court,” he said.

Source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/i-have-been-sexually-assaulting-my-employers-twin-daughters-since-2019.html

1 Share

Re: ‘I Have Been Sexually Assaulting My Employer’s Twin Daughters Since 2019’ by Maple51: 5:24am On Jun 29, 2020
Pray to God to have mercy on your soul sir!

In other news, learn web development with WP in 3 days and get a free custom website from me!

See my signature for registration!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Have Been Sexually Assaulting My Employer’s Twin Daughters Since 2019’ by Pavore9: 5:29am On Jun 29, 2020
Sighs.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Have Been Sexually Assaulting My Employer’s Twin Daughters Since 2019’ by lawalosky(m): 5:43am On Jun 29, 2020
G
Re: ‘I Have Been Sexually Assaulting My Employer’s Twin Daughters Since 2019’ by yanabasee1(m): 5:49am On Jun 29, 2020
He's not supposed to be happy.....!!!
Re: ‘I Have Been Sexually Assaulting My Employer’s Twin Daughters Since 2019’ by chiommy123(f): 5:55am On Jun 29, 2020
Nigerian police
Re: ‘I Have Been Sexually Assaulting My Employer’s Twin Daughters Since 2019’ by Nobody: 6:44am On Jun 29, 2020
Please what's the current price for short time because ayam not understanding

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Have Been Sexually Assaulting My Employer’s Twin Daughters Since 2019’ by Jazzafizzy(f): 6:52am On Jun 29, 2020
Vichot:
Please what's the current price for short time because ayam not understanding

2k shocked

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘I Have Been Sexually Assaulting My Employer’s Twin Daughters Since 2019’ by Lyydia(f): 8:18am On Jun 29, 2020
So sad, but y are some people very heartless

6 Likes

Re: ‘I Have Been Sexually Assaulting My Employer’s Twin Daughters Since 2019’ by santicruz: 8:31am On Jun 29, 2020
Hmmm
Re: ‘I Have Been Sexually Assaulting My Employer’s Twin Daughters Since 2019’ by Foxada5180: 8:46am On Jun 29, 2020
Good morning ��
Re: ‘I Have Been Sexually Assaulting My Employer’s Twin Daughters Since 2019’ by TheSociopath(m): 8:46am On Jun 29, 2020
Rape epidemic

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Have Been Sexually Assaulting My Employer’s Twin Daughters Since 2019’ by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:46am On Jun 29, 2020
Damn it!!

Chinedu Obi, had sexual intercourse with her teenage 12 years old twin daughters.
Elkana said that the suspect took advantage of the fact that the mother of the girls always left them with him in the house whenever she was going out.

Na dis kin one dem dey call Eleribu somebody.

MAY he rot in prison.

Modafoka olofo.

An animal in human skin.
(Calling this mofo an animal is actually an insult to the animal kingdom!)

Tueeehhhh angry angry

Americanboy35:
MANNA herself!! grin
Osheey.
CONFIRM American Boy!
How dat side nah?
Keep your head up mehn!
Keep making Naija proud.
All the very best for Yankee mehn! wink

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘I Have Been Sexually Assaulting My Employer’s Twin Daughters Since 2019’ by tillaman(m): 8:47am On Jun 29, 2020
People like this should be put away forever how can you do that to them girls, all the demons are bored and tired of hell they all relocated to earth and this boy is one of them, they should send him back to hell please

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Have Been Sexually Assaulting My Employer’s Twin Daughters Since 2019’ by AfroSEXstories(f): 8:47am On Jun 29, 2020
CASTRATE HIM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Have Been Sexually Assaulting My Employer’s Twin Daughters Since 2019’ by kenzysmith: 8:48am On Jun 29, 2020
swear u didn't enjoy the sexually hara

Re: ‘I Have Been Sexually Assaulting My Employer’s Twin Daughters Since 2019’ by XTHRONE(m): 8:48am On Jun 29, 2020
Cut off his balls, and then feed them to Boko haram or the Isis.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Have Been Sexually Assaulting My Employer’s Twin Daughters Since 2019’ by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 29, 2020
Fff

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Have Been Sexually Assaulting My Employer’s Twin Daughters Since 2019’ by Nickshrapnel: 8:48am On Jun 29, 2020
Death to rapist/pedophiles

5 Likes

Re: ‘I Have Been Sexually Assaulting My Employer’s Twin Daughters Since 2019’ by Sultty(m): 8:49am On Jun 29, 2020
Good development but seems like d prediction of my G.O has come to pass where he said demons will be unleashed, majority of politicians and celebrities will die and weird happenings will be exposed this year

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I Have Been Sexually Assaulting My Employer’s Twin Daughters Since 2019’ by xynerise: 8:49am On Jun 29, 2020
Them use sex swear for Africans. Rape is now seen as a way of life by some stupid retar'ded people

13 Likes

Re: ‘I Have Been Sexually Assaulting My Employer’s Twin Daughters Since 2019’ by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 29, 2020
Jazzafizzy:

2k shocked
Just #500 ooo
I still carry one last night

18 Likes

Re: ‘I Have Been Sexually Assaulting My Employer’s Twin Daughters Since 2019’ by ABCthingx: 8:49am On Jun 29, 2020
Rubbish things.

The so called teenagers sef have no mouth to report?
Re: ‘I Have Been Sexually Assaulting My Employer’s Twin Daughters Since 2019’ by SOPoftoday(m): 8:50am On Jun 29, 2020
This life no just balance
Re: ‘I Have Been Sexually Assaulting My Employer’s Twin Daughters Since 2019’ by Kingpele(m): 8:50am On Jun 29, 2020
Nawa chinedu my brother why na, now u will give this haters cause to insult our tribe.... However crime of rape is despicable. because human dignity and grace is violated...is even more painful when minors are involved... And when u realize that there are alot of vain women who might even give u sex for free but u choose to take it by force... Some niggas are damn crazy

14 Likes

Re: ‘I Have Been Sexually Assaulting My Employer’s Twin Daughters Since 2019’ by toluleke(m): 8:50am On Jun 29, 2020
But 14years should have been able to open up to her mum since 2019 should i call this bad parenting, the girl felt it was normal or it was mutal.

She is a minor the guy should be punished

1 Like

Re: ‘I Have Been Sexually Assaulting My Employer’s Twin Daughters Since 2019’ by Toks2008(m): 8:50am On Jun 29, 2020
This sex wahala. May GOD have mercy on his poor life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) / Aiye And Eiye Cult Clash In Ogun, People Killed (Graphic Photos) / Photos Of Nigerian Sex Workers Set To Be Deported From Ghana After Arrest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.