Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,206 members, 7,957,470 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:13 PM

Solar Energy In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Solar Energy In Nigeria (186 Views)

The Future Of Solar Energy In San Antonio: Advancements And Potential / Prince Femi Tejuoso And Zola Electric, New Dawn For Renewable Energy In Nigeria / Biggest Solar Energy In Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solar Energy In Nigeria by NAIHCOTECH1996(m): 7:30am On Jun 29, 2020
the poor power supply has become a household issue and it doesn't just end there, its eating deep into the countries ongoing economic development. the necessity for more improvement within the Nigerian power sector is on its highest demand. but the large question is, does Nigeria have what it takes to supply the increasing demand for power supply to its citizens?

well, the solution to the large quetion is yes! Nigeria has all it takes to supply the constant and low-cost power supply to its citizens. so if they need what it takes to supply the constant power supply that its citizens are looking for, why can't they only do it? the matter here is that Nigeria is facing many internal problems which I will be able to highlight briefly for you now

MAJOR PROBLEMS OF NIGERIAN POWER SECTOR
1.Poor pricing of electricity
2.Unprofessional and unskilled manpower
3.Absence of research & development
4.Over-dependence in non-renewable energy

I will wish to give more insight on this OVER DEPENDENCE IN NON-RENEWABLE ENERGY
because this is often where the matter is concentrated more.
Nigeria has oil its a known fact, but somehow they're putting all their egg in one basket by allowing the oil to be their only major source of revenue.

if and as long as Nigeria will open her eyes to explore the advantages of renewable energy resources, believe me, the country will even celebrate quite just 1 year of constant power supply like their neighboring country ghana.

some Nigerians like me Nnamdi Abdullahi have taken it upon myself to teach people about the necessity for renewable energy resources both in Nigeria and Africa at large. if you would like to find out more about how renewable energy resources will help Africans continue their developing economy, then you would like to go to naihcotech.com to understand more about anything concerning renewable energy especially solar power.

You can inquire from me any questions associated with solar or renewable energy resources as far as Africa cares. thank you. Nnamdi Abdullahi, CEO of naihcotech.com

(1) (Reply)

Nasa Is Offering $35,000 To Who Ever Can Design Toilet That’ll Work In The Moon / Frenzy As Convoy Of Nigeria:s Chief Of Army Staff Buratal,kill Man In Katsina / Google Has Launched A Platform To Help Non-profit Organizations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.