Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Nemesis Catching Up With Tinubu – Bode George - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nemesis Catching Up With Tinubu – Bode George (27899 Views)

I’m Ready To Work Together With Tinubu — Bode George / 2023: Buhari Should Be Wary Of People Trying To Market Tinubu ― Bode George / Is Anambra State Catching Up With Lagos? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nemesis Catching Up With Tinubu – Bode George by ledaman: 3:38pm On Jun 29, 2020
Poloyanabo2:
He's bound to suffer similar fate like afonja, awolowo and abiola...
He better end his jagaban in lagos, because only el-rufai can tumble him
Which El-rufai? The stupid and vision less Governor ? You reason with anus !
Re: Nemesis Catching Up With Tinubu – Bode George by Reofellar: 5:17pm On Jun 29, 2020
Wonders shall never end, this Ex- Convict still get mouth to talk.It can only happen in Nigeria.
Re: Nemesis Catching Up With Tinubu – Bode George by Reofellar: 5:24pm On Jun 29, 2020
bigcasava1:
Lagosians this is an opportunity to end Tinubu dynasty
Misguided Ipob miscreants should face their illussive Biafra & their erosion ravaged landlocked area, they should leave Lagosians & the Jagaban of Africa.We are not complaining,these Sawdust brains should concentrate on how to develop Aba & their Region instead of poke nosing in to another people's Region.Brainwashed Misguided Ipob miscreants are pathetic lot.
Re: Nemesis Catching Up With Tinubu – Bode George by Reofellar: 5:27pm On Jun 29, 2020
Brainwashed Misguided Ipob miscreants masturbating on Tinubu's matter as usual.Tinubu haters may likely to die Young.
Re: Nemesis Catching Up With Tinubu – Bode George by superability(m): 5:30pm On Jun 29, 2020
TheRareGem1:

The most funniest comment have ever seen today.

These Igbos are just shameless. Today they cry for Biafra and today it's becoming the president. They are obviously confuse set of people.
Not in this nation .never! Will Igbo become the president of this nation. Continue choking on deputy senate President. That fits.

Bia, human rice, I'm not Igbo, and I'm not one of the unschooled guys that loves to generalize a particular ethnic group... Most of u will always say Igbos loves money as if no b money Una take buy android phones... Very anyhow mentality...

What I'm trying to say is this, the current power bloc's in APC will not pave way for the current VP to get that ticket... Shikena... Mind you Ofanja, I'm not also from the north.... Araoko human being... I'm not even from the west... You can call me a lover of all the ethnic groups in Nigeria.
Bless up
Re: Nemesis Catching Up With Tinubu – Bode George by superability(m): 5:32pm On Jun 29, 2020
Shooyie:

Nobody can say for sure. Besides, he hasn't spoken about 2023 at all but if emerges the candidate I will surely be in his corner.
Bros, truth be told, the man is not ready to even go for that. Mr. VP is not a man of excess greed like some APC miscreants
Re: Nemesis Catching Up With Tinubu – Bode George by ajl: 5:48pm On Jun 29, 2020
Poloyanabo2:
He's bound to suffer similar fate like afonja, awolowo and abiola...
He better end his jagaban in lagos, because only el-rufai can tumble him

Those are more noble men. These people did not steal public funds. Abiola was only a private businessman and a govt contractor. And was So, why compare a confirmed criminal to these individuals. Or do you ever heard of Awolowo forcefully collecting dues from any UPN states during his political years. Or you are just one of those ethnic jingoist who can't see beyond your nose?

1 Like

Re: Nemesis Catching Up With Tinubu – Bode George by Poloyanabo2(m): 6:42pm On Jun 29, 2020
ajl:

Those are more noble men. These people did not steal public funds. Abiola was only a private businessman and a govt contractor. And was So, why compare a confirmed criminal to these individuals. Or do you ever heard of Awolowo forcefully collecting dues from any UPN states during his political years. Or you are just one of those ethnic jingoist who can't see beyond your nose?
Abiola sponsored the highest number of coups in nigeria history.
ask IBB.
Re: Nemesis Catching Up With Tinubu – Bode George by Simbrixton(m): 7:08pm On Jun 29, 2020
Noel19:

Do you wish to be a slave for life?

Do you wish to be shouting "TUALE" baba on every road bus-stop and streets for the rest of your life?

Bode George is trying to make you see reasons why you need to emancipate yourself from mental slavery of asslicking Tinubu.

A man that decides who becomes governor of Lagos State.

A man that placed his daughter as the head of market women so as to be collecting levies.

A man that's priming his son to take over the governance of Lagos.

You continue licking his yansh......las Las you go get sense.
make em son take over we want dat
Re: Nemesis Catching Up With Tinubu – Bode George by Noel19: 8:04pm On Jun 29, 2020
Simbrixton:
make em son take over we want dat

Okay Sir slave

1 Like

Re: Nemesis Catching Up With Tinubu – Bode George by Simbrixton(m): 8:45pm On Jun 29, 2020
Noel19:

Okay Sir slave
e dey always pain ibo pipo sha go to ur region if u are tired hahahaha
Re: Nemesis Catching Up With Tinubu – Bode George by Dharmiejoe(m): 9:36pm On Jun 29, 2020
I'm not surprised this statement is coming from a repentant thief addressing a non repentant thief. In the end the gullible masses and our so called 'educated class' will be at the receiving end. Both pdp and apc have failed woefully in governance especially at federal level but then we prefer to support either one of them due to tribal sentiments.There was a country!
Re: Nemesis Catching Up With Tinubu – Bode George by Cherez: 10:35pm On Jun 29, 2020
olajizz01:
But i think the SE used to tell us how GEJ try for them.

I too felt unconcerned about politics, but what always annoyed me was when the so called PDP leader in SW that knew that their party did nothing for SW during their reigned suddenly woke up and started trading blames on somebody that even surpassed them in terms of achievement.

I wouldn't have said anything had it been the speaker was in another party other than PDP, because we have seen their strength too.
There was never a time any SE person said GEJ did a lot for anybody
I campaigned for PMB in 2015 out of spite for GEJ's handling of BH in the North then & the rebuttal from every SE man was the threats on GEJ right from the day he entered and his ouster attempt not based on performance but on tribe. In fact, all knew GEJ did nothing & even confessed it
Re: Nemesis Catching Up With Tinubu – Bode George by olajizz01(m): 11:12pm On Jun 29, 2020
Cherez:

There was never a time any SE person said GEJ did a lot for anybody
I campaigned for PMB in 2015 out of spite for GEJ's handling of BH in the North then & the rebuttal from every SE man was the threats on GEJ right from the day he entered and his ouster attempt not based on performance but on tribe. In fact, all knew GEJ did nothing & even confessed it
Hmm...........
Re: Nemesis Catching Up With Tinubu – Bode George by mrchineke: 1:04am On Jun 30, 2020
LZAA:

Shatap
Obj stopped Tinubu's allocation in his second term
Bode George is spot on
Nigeria is not lagos.forget that every tribe is in Lagos
Karma has caught up with Tinubu

Ipob idiotttt go and develop Aba and the glorified useless muddy land you hopeless people are ashamed of. Tinubu is here to stay so tell your refuge seeking shameless igbo people to FFK off!
Re: Nemesis Catching Up With Tinubu – Bode George by mrchineke: 1:07am On Jun 30, 2020
Meninmen:

Oga, shut the Bleep up and stop been a slave. Which blueprint did Tinubu leave behind for the development of Lagos? The man's knee has been on the neck of Lagos for a very long time and Lagosians are shouting they can't breath and you are here defending the thief.

Almost all the revenue generating agencies is controlled by Tinubu's Alpha beta. His daughter controls many markets in lagos. Dude is richer than Lagos itself.

You should be ashamed of yourself that Lagos, with all it's resources still remains one of the most underdeveloped financial capital in Africa.

The money in that bullion van that drove into his house on the eve of an election can be used to fix many bad roads in Lagos.

Because he gives you guys 1500 to 2000 Naira when it's time for elections, he is now a lord.

The idiot even said Tinubu should be studied for his political prowess. How has his political prowess help you? How has it helped Lagos and the Yoruba people? Is it political prowess the hungry man in Lagos will eat? Is it not a shame that the igbos hold the economy of Lagos? An average Yoruba man in Lagos lives in penury, yet one man controls the common wealth of the people. The GEJ, OBJ and co you mentioned do not control the wealth in their respective States. Useless, non-thinking, ignoramus.

PS: I know the next thing is to tag me Igbo or IPOB. Note that I'm neither an Igbo person, nor a member of Ipob

Shut the FFK up! Shameless people, go abc develop your backward un-urban mass villages called igboland. No wonder you hate your ancestral land with a passion.

Just shut the FFK up now!
Re: Nemesis Catching Up With Tinubu – Bode George by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 30, 2020
mrchineke:

Shut the FFK up! Shameless people, go abc develop your backward un-urban mass villages called igboland. No wonder you hate your ancestral land with a passion.

Just shut the FFK up now!

Lol. One slave and zombie sighted. And the fool thinks I'm igbo grin.

Foolish people.
Re: Nemesis Catching Up With Tinubu – Bode George by VictorOpurum32(m): 7:30am On Jun 30, 2020
Water borehole drilling,soil testing/geotechnical investigation,sand search, geophysical investigation (V.E.S),piling and project management from seasoned Geologists and professionals,call us on 08063237116
Re: Nemesis Catching Up With Tinubu – Bode George by orisa37: 9:05am On Jun 30, 2020
TINUBU IS SEVENTY PERCENT GOOD IN POLITICS OF AFONJA BRAND. HE SHOULD GO AND "DOBALE" THAT'S PROSTRATE FOR OBASANJO TO GET HIS WAY FORWARD.

THE ENTIRE SOUTH OF NIGERIA HAVE KNOWN WHAT THE FULANIS STAND FOR AND THAT BUHARI AND BURAITAI ARE THEIR STUBBORN STANDARD BEARERS. THEY'RE SWORN CHIEFS OF MIYETTI ALLAH FULANI CONFRONTALITY AND RIFA-RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY FOR NIGERIA TO GET THEIR OBJECTIVES.

From Orunto27
Re: Nemesis Catching Up With Tinubu – Bode George by Kfed4ril(m): 9:50am On Jun 30, 2020
post=91190287:
This criminal is still pained the way Tinubu the Kingmaker (against all odds) sent him and his Ineffectual buffon packing, despite BILLIONS of dollars they used to rig the election via Dasuki the human ATM machine!

Jagaban himself, the nightmare of PDP and its thieving gangs who took our darling nation 100 years back.

Mofos everywhere!

Get ready for 2023 Prof Yemi Osinbajo, the next president of our darling nation...BGG.

God bless Nigeria.

Guy don’t you think you’re stupid? So it’s okay for you and your fellow Buharideens to insult GEJ, but when others insult Buhari you start talking about respect and all.
Re: Nemesis Catching Up With Tinubu – Bode George by mrchineke: 10:41am On Jun 30, 2020
Meninmen:

Lol. One slave and zombie sighted. And the fool thinks I'm igbo grin.

Foolish people.

Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, most likely a duck - flat head!
Re: Nemesis Catching Up With Tinubu – Bode George by Cherez: 10:53am On Jun 30, 2020
olajizz01:
Hmm...........

Lol
@ Okajizz01 this is the simple truth
GEJ did more for the North than the whole SE
Re: Nemesis Catching Up With Tinubu – Bode George by adekolaelect(m): 11:13am On Jun 30, 2020
See a old man who can not sure of his personal life existence now prove to know the another mans future endeavours than the bearer .can you prove your be in charge in PDP party you are? What are your achievement / popularities in PDP for you to correct what other man is doing in another political party. What are your political humanitarians achievement in PDP compare to Tinubu in APC before you prove to know it more than him. You did in south west for Atiku what Tinubu did for Bihari and you failed but Tinubu wins .these simply means you are a bench player while Tinubu is on the top of Games .you are a political dormant to the extent you don't have any says in your national political party in Nigeria .you don't have any loyalist to prove your existence in PDP . who are you where Tinubu speak in south west / Nigeria politic? We will attend to your seriousness when you gain popularity in your PDP party as Tinubu is doing in APC .

Re: Nemesis Catching Up With Tinubu – Bode George by Basic123: 12:25pm On Jun 30, 2020
Frankyboy1:
You all should stop this nonsense bullshit talk, what Nemesis? its all in your head, Life happens to everyone,and only God reigns forever, he was and still is a titan in the political power play game and equation, Tinubu should be studied copied and learnt from, a man that has not held any political power in more than 16 years and still wield such subtle political power and influence, a man that single handedly stood as the opposition for years, developed Lagos without federal govt revenue, built opposition on guile style and subtle manipulation, a man that laid the blueprint for the development of the 6th largest economy in Africa! Nothing lasts forever, so if he is retired from politics, give him his due accolades, and do you say Jonathan's, Odili,Obasanjos, Atikus and all other political gladiators are also facing their nemesis! O pls give the man some slack,and go rest in peace,all you political neophytes

BEST COMMENTS EVER

They didn't know the hates is just making him more popular and makes his lovers like me more more stubborn..He is not relevant to them yet they can't stop talking about him...

2 Likes

Re: Nemesis Catching Up With Tinubu – Bode George by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 30, 2020
mrchineke:

Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, most likely a duck - flat head!

Lol. Shit eater. Continue eating Tinubu's shit, but please don't pass shit eating to your kids
Re: Nemesis Catching Up With Tinubu – Bode George by bigcasava1(m): 9:18pm On Jun 30, 2020
Reofellar:
Misguided Ipob miscreants should face their illussive Biafra & their erosion ravaged landlocked area, they should leave Lagosians & the Jagaban of Africa.We are not complaining,these Sawdust brains should concentrate on how to develop Aba & their Region instead of poke nosing in to another people's Region.Brainwashed Misguided Ipob miscreants are pathetic lot.
Satan punish ur mama and papa we are far better than you, cowards Fulani slaves. slowpoke who told you that Lagos belong to skull miners tribe! U claim Lagos belong to you but when election comes Igbo vote becomes a threat. Idiot keep dreaming that Lagos belong you, maggot!
Re: Nemesis Catching Up With Tinubu – Bode George by mrchineke: 6:23pm On Jul 03, 2020
Meninmen:

Lol. Shit eater. Continue eating Tinubu's shit, but please don't pass shit eating to your kids

You and your people are the ones eating SHIT! in Lagos State, a Yoruba state developed by Tinubu’s acumen.

You and your awful generations migrating to the same very land to seek your daily bread which is not obtainable in your own muddy barren land! Shut up!!!
Re: Nemesis Catching Up With Tinubu – Bode George by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 03, 2020
mrchineke:

You and your people are the ones eating SHIT! in Lagos State, a Yoruba state developed by Tinubu’s acumen.

You and your awful generations migrating to the same very land to seek your daily bread which is not obtainable in your own muddy barren land! Shut up!!!

Lol. He has now bought 50MB data and he has come online to defend someone that billion van delivers money to him at home.

Useless he-goat. I'm in my state doing my thing. Compare the monies Lagos generates and the level of development in that state. Some countries in this world do not generate the money Lagos generates, yet it's still like a glorified slump in New York. You know why? The money is in the hands of one man, Tinubu!

As a zombie, you don't have to understand this sha. Continue eating Tinubu shit grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Strike: Total Blackout In Kaduna As TCN Knocks Off All 33KV Lines / Supreme Court Decides Rivers’ APC Primaries Logjam Under The Gun Friday / Fear Grips Policemen In Edo Over Threats From Jail Breakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.