Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,392 members, 7,853,747 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:07 PM

How Hushpuppi Followed Dubai Police On Instagram Before His Arrest - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Hushpuppi Followed Dubai Police On Instagram Before His Arrest (4451 Views)

Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) / How Hushpuppi's Instagram Posts Prompted His Arrest (Video) / Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Hushpuppi Followed Dubai Police On Instagram Before His Arrest by traihit: 3:05am On Jun 30, 2020
That's how good we are Nigerians, always quick to attribute things to God even though it's gotten through cheating. Btw, it's either we increase our comprehension of comments on Nairaland or we stop being too defensive because someone does not do what you're doing. If I comment that I'm doing or not doing something, I don't ask you to join me. I'm only talking about me. Why then should we keep bothering ourselves on whether to give a 'sh*t' or not. Is it now a sin not to belong to popular ideologies and beliefs?
Re: How Hushpuppi Followed Dubai Police On Instagram Before His Arrest by chukwuemekacar: 3:56am On Jun 30, 2020
Seeing his car fleet made me jealous and skeptical about his income, and fortunately, the truth will soon be revealed. Not sure these are all his cars tho haha https://naijauto.com/market-news/hushpuppi-cars-and-house-5718
Re: How Hushpuppi Followed Dubai Police On Instagram Before His Arrest by abduljabbar4(m): 7:08am On Jun 30, 2020
itsme01:
cool

Sentence for fraud in Dubai ranges from 1 month to 3 years, and not more than 6 years for very serious fraud, and the fine ranges from 60,000 to 90,000 dirhams

In any case he can start his life back with his assets in Nigeria and Malaysia, and am sure he can never disclose what he has in his Bitcoin wallet, as almost all hackers keep loots in cryptocurrency

You must be joking. They will squeeze everything dry including the bitcoins and others and jail his ass beyond 6 years. This isn't EFCC
Re: How Hushpuppi Followed Dubai Police On Instagram Before His Arrest by chukwuemekacar: 8:48am On Jul 07, 2020
abduljabbar4:

You must be joking. They will squeeze everything dry including the bitcoins and others and jail his ass beyond 6 years. This isn't EFCC
I think so too
Re: How Hushpuppi Followed Dubai Police On Instagram Before His Arrest by Obioramichael(m): 12:32pm On Jul 07, 2020
It beats my mind when I see criminals and scammers using the name of God to deceive people...

Personally I made up my mind NEVER to help anyone who comes to ask me for anything using the name of God....

Better the person begs on a plane ground than lie with God's name

(1) (2) (Reply)

Strange Looking Animal Found In A Compound / Faces Of The Boys That Murdered Their Colleague, Sylvester, At Dowen College / Can Someone Verify If This Guy Is Legit.(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.