Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,103 members, 7,828,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Get Paypal Account That Send And Receive Fund In Nigeria For Free - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Get Paypal Account That Send And Receive Fund In Nigeria For Free (516 Views)

With The New Cbn Policy How Can Someone Receive Fund From United State / Learn How To Create Paypal Account That Send And Receive Fund In Nigeria, Here / Now You Can Receive Fund From Abroad With Or Without Paypal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Paypal Account That Send And Receive Fund In Nigeria For Free by samuelkid192: 9:19am On Jun 29, 2020
Good day ..
Get PayPal account that send and receive fund anywhere around the world..
I can open a Business or personal account for your any time and any day..
All for just #400 only...
I open the account before you pay ..
#NOTE
Nigeria have been Barned from receiving funds, so even u create a Nigeria PayPal account u cannot receive fund into the account..
I can crack the account to work in Nigeria ..

Call/WhatsApp o8139o77767
Change the o is zero please..

Re: Get Paypal Account That Send And Receive Fund In Nigeria For Free by Sanjemiga: 9:31am On Jun 29, 2020
I'm interested
Re: Get Paypal Account That Send And Receive Fund In Nigeria For Free by samuelkid192: 9:40am On Jun 29, 2020
Sanjemiga:
I'm interested
call or WhatsApp o8139o77767
change o to zero

1 Like

Re: Get Paypal Account That Send And Receive Fund In Nigeria For Free by Yourimagination: 12:21pm On Jun 29, 2020
Cool
Re: Get Paypal Account That Send And Receive Fund In Nigeria For Free by Sanjemiga: 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2020
samuelkid192:

call or WhatsApp o8139o77767

change o to zero

Ok
Re: Get Paypal Account That Send And Receive Fund In Nigeria For Free by Vers4Gideon(m): 5:52am On Jun 30, 2020
I've just linked My card to My PayPal account after which they only deduct 394 naira. I think they ought to deduct 700 and some change as the equivalent of the usual $1.95. so My card was accepted but as I click the 'get a code icon' the system replied me that My card is rejected by My issuer bank. please what do I do? right now no code for confirmation let alone linked d card

(1) (Reply)

How Long Does One Stay Broke, Before Being Considered Poor / For People Who Have Never Made Money Online Before / Citytrust.online - Create An Account Guys Am Not Use To This But I Found It Wor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.