Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,458 members, 7,954,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:35 AM

Learn How To Create App For Free - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Learn How To Create App For Free (191 Views)

I'll Build Any Website Or Web App For You / Convert Your Websites And Blogs To Android App For Just N1,5000 / Get A Website And Mobile App For Your Business With Just 10k! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Create App For Free by Bloglord001: 9:48am On Jun 29, 2020
Hello Everyone

Here come a great opportunity for those aspiring to create admob easily without spending any cash.

So a free tutorial is currently going on how to create simple admob app for earning.

So dont miss out on this offer

Click on the link below to subscribe to their channel and turn on the notification bell icon to get promoted whenever they drop the free app tutorial

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNv_lsCkZzw7b41d7n5VCUQ
Re: Learn How To Create App For Free by wink2015(m): 11:43am On Jun 29, 2020
YOU NEED TO INVEST IN GOOD MICROPHONE.

Your voice is too low on your youtube video.

I have to loud my volume of my computer but with the same low tone.

TRY TO TALK LOUDER AND BUY A GOOD MIC !
Re: Learn How To Create App For Free by Bloglord001: 3:15pm On Jun 29, 2020
wink2015:
YOU NEED TO INVEST IN GOOD MICROPHONE.

Your voice is too low on your youtube video.

I have to loud my volume of my computer but with the same low tone.

TRY TO TALK LOUDER AND BUY A GOOD MIC !

Okay thanks

(1) (Reply)

Web Hosting With Free 30days Trial Without Credit Card / Go From Zero To An Expert Fullstack Developer In 3 Months! / 15 Newly Written Ent. Articles For Sale [adsense Approval Guaranteed]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.