Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,894 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Politicians: I Don't Pick Strange Numbers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politicians: I Don't Pick Strange Numbers (392 Views)

The Two Politicians I Like In Nigeria / Since I Declared For President, Some Persons Don't Pick My Calls Again.Peter Obi / Strange Numbers Calling You And Speaking Hausa? Who Else Has Experienced It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Politicians: I Don't Pick Strange Numbers by Calabar1stSon: 9:59am On Jun 29, 2020
This statement from late Ajimobi's wife didn't augur well! It should be an eye opener to Nigerians especially the younger ones out there that these people don't have your well-being at heart.

And even after he died, not even you, Mr Deputy Governor called me…”

At that point, the deputy governor interjected saying, “I called you.”

To which Mrs Ajimobi replied, “You should have sent me a text message.

I don’t have your number, I can’t pick up. I am the wife of a politician, I don’t pick numbers I don’t know. You can send a message. Everybody is going to die. My husband is dead, and he served this state for eight years. What are we talking about!”

Before elections and during campaigns they put out their mobile numbers for all to see and reach out to them, and they forget the road that leads to their constituencies after they gain power.

What do you make out of this statement from the wife of the late ex-governor Ajimobi?

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: Politicians: I Don't Pick Strange Numbers by IpobOsuIgbo: 10:00am On Jun 29, 2020
[s]
Calabar1stSon:
This statement from late Ajimobi's wife didn't augur well! It should be an eye opener to Nigerians especially the younger ones out there that these people don't have your well-being at heart.

Before elections and during campaigns they put out their mobile numbers for all to see and reach out to them, and they forget the road that leads to their constituencies after they gain power.

What do you make out of this statement from the wife of the late ex-governor Ajimobi?

LalasticlaIa
Myǹd44
[/s]
Trash
Re: Politicians: I Don't Pick Strange Numbers by Calabar1stSon: 10:00am On Jun 29, 2020
Re: Politicians: I Don't Pick Strange Numbers by 2special(m): 10:07am On Jun 29, 2020
The deputy Governor have her number but the woman didn't have the deputy's Governor number....

1 Like

Re: Politicians: I Don't Pick Strange Numbers by Calabar1stSon: 10:10am On Jun 29, 2020
2special:
The deputy Governor have her number but the woman didn't have the deputy's Governor number....
Because she's a politician while the later isn't. Lol
Re: Politicians: I Don't Pick Strange Numbers by ifko: 11:49am On Jun 29, 2020
They only pick strange number before election

1 Like

Re: Politicians: I Don't Pick Strange Numbers by Calabar1stSon: 12:14pm On Jun 29, 2020
ifko:
They only pick strange number before election
That's the problem...
Re: Politicians: I Don't Pick Strange Numbers by LegendAnselm: 12:53pm On Jun 29, 2020
yyba:
mtceeew
u son of a bastard. Ipob is giving u fever

(1) (Reply)

We Will Isolate Wike, Before He Recovers Election Is over-Ganduje / Flying Officer Arotile: Escaped Bullets From Bandits, Died In Freak Road Acciden / NDDC Acting MD Collapse During Questioning By House Rep Committee (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.