Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,367 members, 7,861,012 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:54 PM

N-power Portal Not Hacked, No Data Breach ― FG Debunked Rumor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / N-power Portal Not Hacked, No Data Breach ― FG Debunked Rumor (196 Views)

Hushpuppi And Dabota Lawson Lodge In Same Hotel In Dubai, Spark Dating Rumor / Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire / Patoranking Is Not A Father Yet! See How He Debunked The Reports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-power Portal Not Hacked, No Data Breach ― FG Debunked Rumor by Chatinews: 10:29am On Jun 29, 2020
The federal government on Sunday has debunked reports that the N-Power portal had been hacked. Rather, the government said the portal was not only secured but also that it had not been compromised in any way.

The federal government on Sunday has debunked reports that the N-Power portal had been hacked. Rather, the government said the portal was not only secured but also that it had not been compromised in any way.

This was as it also disclosed that more than one million applications were received from intending N-Power enrollees across the country in less than 48 hours.

The Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, in a statement, Sunday night, through its Deputy Director Information, Rhoda Iliya, said, “Over 1,000,000 applications have been received from across the Federation in less than 48 hours after the Honourable Minister, Sadiya Umar Farouq declared open the new N-Power Portal on the Ministry’s website.”

It called on all young Nigerians between the ages of 18 and 35 with or without formal education to apply for a slot in the new programme which it said, “would be very focused on agriculture.”

“The portal is open for Nigerians who meet the application criteria.”

The statement read in part: “Inline with the ongoing N-POWER Batch C online application which commenced Friday, June 26, 2020, the Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs Disaster Management and Social Development, hereby announces that over 1,000,000 applications have been received from across the Federation in less than 48 hours after the Honourable Minister, Sadiya Umar Farouq declared open the new N-Power Portal on the Ministry’s website.

Djkotech Media

Re: N-power Portal Not Hacked, No Data Breach ― FG Debunked Rumor by bustykasa(f): 10:32am On Jun 29, 2020
thank God oo... but I haven't been able to fill mine
Re: N-power Portal Not Hacked, No Data Breach ― FG Debunked Rumor by Chatinews: 10:38am On Jun 29, 2020
bustykasa:
thank God oo... but I haven't been able to fill mine

Okay
Re: N-power Portal Not Hacked, No Data Breach ― FG Debunked Rumor by fati2001(m): 11:37am On Jun 29, 2020
Chatinews:

Okay
me too

(1) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Base Rapper Crying / Cuppy Signs Deal With Platoon For Her Debut Album / Mo Gevson Drops New Promo Pictures In Anticipation Of New Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.