Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Hushpuppi’s Friend, Mr Woodberry Has Fallen ill In U.S. Prison – Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi’s Friend, Mr Woodberry Has Fallen ill In U.S. Prison – Kemi Olunloyo (1170 Views)

“what Naira Marley Is Reportedly Doing In Ikoyi Prison” – Kemi Olunloyo Reveals / Iyabo Ojo, You're Going Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Says / Dammy Krane: "My U.S Prison Experience" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hushpuppi’s Friend, Mr Woodberry Has Fallen ill In U.S. Prison – Kemi Olunloyo by amaifehenry(m): 10:31am On Jun 29, 2020
Controversial media personality, Kemi Olunloyo, has said that Olalekan Jacob Ponle, aka Mr. Woodberry, who was arrested with Hushpuppi alongside 10 others, has fallen sick in Prison.
Kemi who revealed that they have spent 10 days in Moshannon federal prison, United State, said he is being treated.

“Hushpuppi and Woodberry have spent 9 days in Moshannon federal prison. Sadly Woodberry has fallen ill and being treated. They did not expect this. Criminal Fraudsters $450M” she tweeted.

It could be recalled that Dubai police accused Hushpuppi and his cybercrime squad of defrauding over 1, 926,400 victims of $435.6 million. $40.9 million in cash and more than a dozen luxury cars were seized during the arrest.

Moshannon Valley Correctional Center is a federal prison for men located in Philipsburg, Pennsylvania, privately operated by the GEO Group under contract with the Federal Bureau of Prisons. It has a prisoner capacity of 1,878.

The facility began accepting prisoners in April 2006 and has been expanded since. At opening it was the first privately owned prison in Pennsylvania. It houses low-security, nonviolent criminal aliens.

Sources: kemitalkscrime/HenryTv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OON2jdPcZQ4

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi’s Friend, Mr Woodberry Has Fallen ill In U.S. Prison – Kemi Olunloyo by Emmacolinho(m): 10:35am On Jun 29, 2020
What is this country turning into... Can't believe this is happening... They are now in Abuja ,Lagos, P H, Imo state, Enugu and so many places to be mentioned Ooooh.... This lady called a shoe maker To Help fix her slippers... She allowed him to stay in the compound while she went back inside to continue with what she was doing. While he was fixing the slippers. He added something under before stitching it back luckily for the lady, her landlord was at the balcony watching the shoemaker without his knowledge ', when he was through he called her to tell her that he has finished. She came out, he told her to try it on her leg to make sure it was OK. Her landlord shouted from upstairs' no oh, don't put ur leg in that slippers I'm coming. He came downstairs' forced the shoemaker to put his leg in the slippers, the shoemaker refused. Then he alarted neighbors. So they all gathered, forced him to wear the slippers. Immediately he put his leg in the slippers, Guess what happened The slippers cut...... He did not sew it well... Thank you for ur time

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi’s Friend, Mr Woodberry Has Fallen ill In U.S. Prison – Kemi Olunloyo by gentlestdude(m): 10:39am On Jun 29, 2020
Who cares? did he see me so I no see them, let them enjoy their new home.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi’s Friend, Mr Woodberry Has Fallen ill In U.S. Prison – Kemi Olunloyo by uniqueboi1(m): 10:52am On Jun 29, 2020
Choiii cheesy Them don dae bust him yansh. He would never scam for anything again in his life.
Re: Hushpuppi’s Friend, Mr Woodberry Has Fallen ill In U.S. Prison – Kemi Olunloyo by LesbianBoy(m): 10:58am On Jun 29, 2020
When you have been enjoying free money for a long time and suddenly it's stops......you go fall sick na! Normal thing! grin grin
Re: Hushpuppi’s Friend, Mr Woodberry Has Fallen ill In U.S. Prison – Kemi Olunloyo by SocialJustice: 10:58am On Jun 29, 2020
Na wa, get well soon. The trauma isn't easy. Who would have thought this day was coming for hushpuppi and gang.
Re: Hushpuppi’s Friend, Mr Woodberry Has Fallen ill In U.S. Prison – Kemi Olunloyo by donbachi(m): 11:01am On Jun 29, 2020
Who cares if he dies there...he has killed many.
Justice for his victims.
Re: Hushpuppi’s Friend, Mr Woodberry Has Fallen ill In U.S. Prison – Kemi Olunloyo by LesbianBoy(m): 11:32am On Jun 29, 2020
Na hushpuppi I pity pass

The idiot never knew a day like this would come.

He was so confident that he had done enough to cover his tracks and was gonna be rich forever.

Always insulting Nigeria and Nigerians

So sad it's the same Nigeria he was always saying "I don escape o" that they are going to deport him to Las Las
Re: Hushpuppi’s Friend, Mr Woodberry Has Fallen ill In U.S. Prison – Kemi Olunloyo by hoover420: 11:42am On Jun 29, 2020
Pride comes before a fall
Re: Hushpuppi’s Friend, Mr Woodberry Has Fallen ill In U.S. Prison – Kemi Olunloyo by Developer0999: 12:32pm On Jun 29, 2020
Re: Hushpuppi’s Friend, Mr Woodberry Has Fallen ill In U.S. Prison – Kemi Olunloyo by Imperare(f): 12:56pm On Jun 29, 2020
This shouldn't be a news
Re: Hushpuppi’s Friend, Mr Woodberry Has Fallen ill In U.S. Prison – Kemi Olunloyo by SavageMaster: 1:08pm On Jun 29, 2020
Emmacolinho:
What is this country turning into...
Can't believe this is happening...
They are now in Abuja ,Lagos, P H, Imo state,
Enugu and so many places to be mentioned
Ooooh....
This lady called a shoe maker To Help fix her
slippers...
She allowed him to stay in the compound while
she went back inside to continue with what she
was doing. While he was fixing the slippers. He
added something under before stitching it back
luckily for the lady, her landlord was at the
balcony watching the shoemaker without his
knowledge ', when he was through he called her
to tell her that he has finished. She came out, he
told her to try it on her leg to make sure it was
OK.
Her landlord shouted from upstairs' no oh, don't
put ur leg in that slippers I'm coming. He came
downstairs' forced the shoemaker to put his leg
in the slippers, the shoemaker refused.
Then he alarted neighbors.
So they all gathered, forced him to wear the
slippers. Immediately he put his leg in the
slippers, Guess what happened
The slippers cut......
He did not sew it well...
Thank you for ur time

Lol.

My heart was already racing. I thought it was a bomb

(1) (Reply)

Tacha Meets Burna Boy (photos/video) / Bbnaija: Nengi List 6 Housemate She Will Keep As Friends Outside The House / Nollywood Actor Seun Ajayi And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.