Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

How Can We Be Free From SARS, IRT & Police Brutalities? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can We Be Free From SARS, IRT & Police Brutalities? (23255 Views)

Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) / Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari / Why Is SARS Brutalities Prevalent In The South? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can We Be Free From SARS, IRT & Police Brutalities? by Omooba77: 11:06am On Jun 29, 2020
Our politicians are just mouthing reforming Police in Nigeria.
Daily SARS, IRT and police in general are becoming daring and brutal against the people. Yet the President, igp and law makers are doing nothing about it. Owning a phone or computer is now a crime. Just by Sango under bridge going to Atan, come and see how sars were behaving molesting innocent citizens.
Please if you have been brutalised by police; tell us your experience and what can we do to put an end to this menace?

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Can We Be Free From SARS, IRT & Police Brutalities? by cosef: 11:08am On Jun 29, 2020
The presidency actually enjoys their brutal extrajudicial killings in the south. Stop deceiving yourselves that Abuja is not aware.

126 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How Can We Be Free From SARS, IRT & Police Brutalities? by Omooba77: 11:09am On Jun 29, 2020
They abduct people and collect Ransom

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can We Be Free From SARS, IRT & Police Brutalities? by Omooba77: 11:16am On Jun 29, 2020
cosef:
The presidency actually enjoys their brutal extrajudicial killings in the south. Stop deceiving yourselves that Abuja is not aware.

It is very gruesome. Police now believe 95% of the populace, especially youth are criminals. Despite all the complains, not even IGP has issued a statement, over the weekend in Asaba, some IRT kidnapped a guy, transferred #1.2m to an account, last night the money was refunded.

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can We Be Free From SARS, IRT & Police Brutalities? by Authoreety: 11:20am On Jun 29, 2020
Credible youths should be empowered with arms by well meaning rich individuals...

Sars most especially should be wiped out..

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can We Be Free From SARS, IRT & Police Brutalities? by Omooba77: 11:24am On Jun 29, 2020
Authoreety:
Credible youths should be empowered with arms by well meaning rich individuals...

It is illegal, but the brutalities should stop, we can't fold our arms to this evil, young people are dying daily

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can We Be Free From SARS, IRT & Police Brutalities? by Omooba77: 11:42am On Jun 29, 2020
Funny thing most youth affected will not say a word, but let it be trivial issues, we will flock the thread. Rosa Park and Martin Luther stood for their generation. You may be the victim tomorrow.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can We Be Free From SARS, IRT & Police Brutalities? by Omooba77: 12:24pm On Jun 29, 2020
When Huspuppi was arrested, no single slap, imagining Panti boys arrested you, blood will cover the white. Are we animals, in a democratic setting

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Can We Be Free From SARS, IRT & Police Brutalities? by Omooba77: 12:52pm On Jun 29, 2020
Authoreety:

Authority is that you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: How Can We Be Free From SARS, IRT & Police Brutalities? by Omooba77: 1:52pm On Jun 29, 2020
Panti is a funny place that have its own government; for you to enter to see suspect you must pay entrance fees. Our system is damn corrupt and yet we shower accolades on people stealing from us.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can We Be Free From SARS, IRT & Police Brutalities? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2020
I have never had an experience in any form, but that does not mean such brutalities and harassment doesn't exist.
As a youth in this country, your mannerism, code of dressing and conduct matters a great deal on how these intelligent outfit relates to you. Truth is, street lingua and pidgin English dey sweet, but when you're with these guys don't try using such; if you can't speak good English, use your native language in the most modest way.

Above all, living a simple and quite life won't Rob you off, your wealth and ruggedity cum intelligence....(Hush and Mompha are good enough for you to learn quite living like Zucker).
Saleh

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Can We Be Free From SARS, IRT & Police Brutalities? by realstars: 3:48pm On Jun 29, 2020
The Genesis Of Kidnapping, Thougry, Bribry, Killings, Brutallity And And Maney Other Crime, Started With Police And Still Remain With Police And Will Never End With The Nigerian Police,

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Can We Be Free From SARS, IRT & Police Brutalities? by Omooba77: 4:00pm On Jun 29, 2020
inspirator1:
I have never had an experience in any form, but that does not mean such brutalities and harassment doesn't exist.
As a youth in this country, your mannerism, code of dressing and conduct matters a great deal on how these intelligent outfit relates to you. Truth is, street lingua and pidgin English dey sweet, but when you're with these guys don't try using such; if you can't speak good English, use your native language in the most modest way.

Above all, living a simple and quite life won't Rob you off, your wealth and ruggedity cum intelligence....(Hush and Mompha are good enough for you to learn quite living like Zucker).
Saleh

Ok sir. I feel you. The day you wear suit and you fall victims, unless you are part of them, please wail alone.
I have seen people going to or coming from work harassed at Onipanu, Sabo and Oyingbo. No dreadlock or jeans.

123 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Can We Be Free From SARS, IRT & Police Brutalities? by Omooba77: 4:00pm On Jun 29, 2020
realstars:
The Genesis Of Kidnapping, Thougry, Bribry, Killings, Brutallity And And Maney Other Crime, Started With Police And Still Remain With Police And Will Never End With The Nigerian Police,

Plain truth.

17 Likes

Re: How Can We Be Free From SARS, IRT & Police Brutalities? by Omooba77: 4:03pm On Jun 29, 2020
What law give them right to check people's phones or laptops, looking for bank transactions? Once they find money, you must part with it forcefully.
Government does nothing to curb them.
I listened to Nigeria info today, very scary experiences by callers.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can We Be Free From SARS, IRT & Police Brutalities? by sicily4u: 4:14pm On Jun 29, 2020
There is a man on Facebook he is good in retrieving people's money that SARS took from them be it cash or bank transfer as far as u have evidence today alone get got about 1.2m from them,just call his number no matter ur location he will be there with his team, he is also good in rape case if police collect money and refused to act

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can We Be Free From SARS, IRT & Police Brutalities? by Omooba77: 4:45pm On Jun 29, 2020
sicily4u:
There is a man on Facebook he is good in retrieving people's money that SARS took from them be it cash or bank transfer as far as u have evidence today alone get got about 1.2m from them,just call his number no matter ur location he will be there with his team, he is also good in rape case if police collect money and refused to act

What of those of us who dont know Segalink or this man.
There should be freedom of life and living

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can We Be Free From SARS, IRT & Police Brutalities? by confidential20: 5:49pm On Jun 29, 2020
sicily4u:
can you share his number or fb name?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can We Be Free From SARS, IRT & Police Brutalities? by sicily4u: 5:57pm On Jun 29, 2020
confidential20:
can you share his number or fb name?

I hope mod won't ban me

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Can We Be Free From SARS, IRT & Police Brutalities? by Omooba77: 7:10pm On Jun 29, 2020
sicily4u:

I hope mod won't ban me

It goes beyond this. How many people can single fellow rescue. All Nigerians must be free. Government need to defend youth.

18 Likes

Re: How Can We Be Free From SARS, IRT & Police Brutalities? by sicily4u: 7:16pm On Jun 29, 2020
Omooba77:

It goes beyond this. How many people can single fellow rescue. All Nigerians must be free. Government need to defend youth.

Yeah he always ask people involved to follow up the case in court but once the victim got his money back they won't show up agan to testify in court, I think he is trying, he has been to some different states to fight for justice

2 Likes

Re: How Can We Be Free From SARS, IRT & Police Brutalities? by sicily4u: 7:35pm On Jun 29, 2020
From his timeline

1 Like

Re: How Can We Be Free From SARS, IRT & Police Brutalities? by Omooba77: 7:36pm On Jun 29, 2020
sicily4u:

Yeah he always ask people involved to follow up the case in court but once the victim got his money back they won't show up agan to testify in court, I think he is trying, he has been to some different states to fight for justice

l understand you. We need police reform to be accented to by the President after law passed by NASS

9 Likes

Re: How Can We Be Free From SARS, IRT & Police Brutalities? by helinues: 7:37pm On Jun 29, 2020
Me wondering if those officers are Chadian...

They are still Nigerians being inhuman to other Nigerians....

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can We Be Free From SARS, IRT & Police Brutalities? by Omooba77: 7:45pm On Jun 29, 2020
helinues:
Me wondering if those officers are Chadian...

They are still Nigerians being inhuman to other Nigerians....

They after money solely and no government to put them in check.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can We Be Free From SARS, IRT & Police Brutalities? by helinues: 7:49pm On Jun 29, 2020
Omooba77:

They after money solely and no government to put them in check.

You are not getting my point... If those officers are not in uniform, they also talk about bad governance without talking about their own dirty ways..

A government official that can't delivered the service he/she is receiving monthly salary without tokens will be complaining of Police collecting bribes.

That's how hypocritical Nigerians are..

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can We Be Free From SARS, IRT & Police Brutalities? by Omooba77: 8:08pm On Jun 29, 2020
helinues:

You are not getting my point... If those officers are not in uniform, they also talk about bad governance without talking about their own dirty ways..

A government official that can't delivered the service he/she is receiving monthly salary without tokens will be complaining of Police collecting bribes.

That's how hypocritical Nigerians are..

Because nobody is in control, despite of numerous complains. How many people have been arrested or prosecuted?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can We Be Free From SARS, IRT & Police Brutalities? by helinues: 8:11pm On Jun 29, 2020
Omooba77:

Because nobody is in control, despite of numerous complains. How many people have been arrested or prosecuted?

Nobody is in control? So moral decadence should also be blamed on government?

4 Likes

Re: How Can We Be Free From SARS, IRT & Police Brutalities? by Omooba77: 8:24pm On Jun 29, 2020
helinues:

Nobody is in control? So moral decadence should also be blamed on government?
Government did not prosecute those caught. Rank and file are all disorderly placed

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can We Be Free From SARS, IRT & Police Brutalities? by helinues: 8:37pm On Jun 29, 2020
Omooba77:

Government did not prosecute those caught. Rank and file are all disorderly placed

Who are the government? People

2 Likes

Re: How Can We Be Free From SARS, IRT & Police Brutalities? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 29, 2020
When will people realize these people we keep voting for don't care about common masses. Infact let Sars be killing two people per day.

I was once harassed. Adeyemo tirimisiyu was the name his access bank account brought out when I later had to bail myself after being delayed.

They don't care as long as their family and relatives are not affected.

Watch them amend policies in order to reform or end Sars reign when one or two of those in high power children or siblings gets affected.

13 Likes

Re: How Can We Be Free From SARS, IRT & Police Brutalities? by Omooba77: 9:41pm On Jun 29, 2020
WeedSeller:

When will people realize these people we keep voting for don't care about common masses. Infact let Sars be killing two people per day.

I was once harassed. Adeyemo tirimisiyu was the name his access bank account brought out when I later had to bail myself after being delayed.

They don't care as long as their family and relatives are not affected.

Watch them amend policies in order to reform or end Sars reign when one or two of those in high power children or siblings gets affected.

If they deal with one of their children, they will act.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abdussalam Abdulkarim Zaura's Motorcade Attacked, 17 Wounded, Vehicles Destroyed / Oba Of Bini Refused GEJ In His Palace / Aisha Buhari At China-Africa AIDS Prevention And Control Meeting In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.