Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Loan: She'll Drop Her WAEC, NYSC And B.sc Certificates For 100k To Start Poultry - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Loan: She'll Drop Her WAEC, NYSC And B.sc Certificates For 100k To Start Poultry (2297 Views)

I Want To Help A B.sc Single Mother With 650k To Start A Business But Am Afraid / BULK BUYER NEEDED FOR 100K WORTH OF KITCHEN UTENSILS ETC / OND / HND Studies / Certificates For Adults In Just 18 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loan: She'll Drop Her WAEC, NYSC And B.sc Certificates For 100k To Start Poultry by radiolover(m): 11:50am On Jun 29, 2020
Hello Nairalanders, greetings to you all. This comes as a result of no other options. My sister is very much willing to drop the original copies of her WAEC, NYSC discharged and degree certificates with anyone as collateral to get a loan of 100k to start a poultry business. She's very much ready to agree to favorable terms and conditions in this regard. She hasn't been able to secure a job since after graduation. However, she has a space and required experience to run the business successfully. Her plan is to stock broilers and sell off in 2 months+ time and refund the capital. Pls come to our aid. This will really go a long way in helping us and by extension, the society who would benefit one way or the other.

Contact her on this No.: 080 6 841 59 38

Her name is ThankGod

Thanks as you consider us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loan: She'll Drop Her WAEC, NYSC And B.sc Certificates For 100k To Start Poultry by RedPhoenix: 11:52am On Jun 29, 2020
Yes. Let her go ahead. Don't listen to naysayers. She's dancing to the beat of the drum called beginning steps to success only she can understand its rhythmic flow

2 Likes

Re: Loan: She'll Drop Her WAEC, NYSC And B.sc Certificates For 100k To Start Poultry by Pavore9: 11:59am On Jun 29, 2020
Required experience, how did she get that?

1 Like

Re: Loan: She'll Drop Her WAEC, NYSC And B.sc Certificates For 100k To Start Poultry by radiolover(m): 12:06pm On Jun 29, 2020
Pavore9:
Required experience, how did she get that?

She worked in such place before.
Re: Loan: She'll Drop Her WAEC, NYSC And B.sc Certificates For 100k To Start Poultry by Pavore9: 12:20pm On Jun 29, 2020
radiolover:

She worked in such place before.

OK.
Re: Loan: She'll Drop Her WAEC, NYSC And B.sc Certificates For 100k To Start Poultry by niceguy555: 12:27pm On Jun 29, 2020
Op, what is the loan duration and how much is she willing to pay as interest? Lets start from here
Re: Loan: She'll Drop Her WAEC, NYSC And B.sc Certificates For 100k To Start Poultry by Skyfornia(m): 8:52pm On Jun 29, 2020
What's her location? Can she pay back N130k in two months??...N30k as interest. If she can...then let her contact me.
Re: Loan: She'll Drop Her WAEC, NYSC And B.sc Certificates For 100k To Start Poultry by EdidemLord(m): 9:25pm On Jun 29, 2020
She should just ask for help,
Nairalanders are generous people
Re: Loan: She'll Drop Her WAEC, NYSC And B.sc Certificates For 100k To Start Poultry by radiolover(m): 10:11pm On Jun 29, 2020
niceguy555:
Op, what is the loan duration and how much is she willing to pay as interest? Lets start from here

2 months. Just 2 months
Re: Loan: She'll Drop Her WAEC, NYSC And B.sc Certificates For 100k To Start Poultry by radiolover(m): 10:13pm On Jun 29, 2020
Skyfornia:
What's her location? Can she pay back N130k in two months??...N30k as interest. If she can...then let her contact me.

130k is much Sir. However, she can make it 120k in that 2 months time.
Re: Loan: She'll Drop Her WAEC, NYSC And B.sc Certificates For 100k To Start Poultry by Brendaniel: 11:43pm On Jun 29, 2020
radiolover:
Hello Nairalanders, greetings to you all. This comes as a result of no other options. My sister is very much willing to drop the original copies of her WAEC, NYSC discharged and degree certificates with anyone as collateral to get a loan of 100k to start a poultry business. She's very much ready to agree to favorable terms and conditions in this regard. She hasn't been able to secure a job since after graduation. However, she has a space and required experience to run the business successfully. Her plan is to stock broilers and sell off in 2 months+ time and refund the capital. Pls come to our aid. This will really go a long way in helping us and by extension, the society who would benefit one way or the other.

Her name is ThankGod

I think if you state her location, I mean the state where She resides or plans to do her business, it might be of help because a helper might see it and think She is very far from Him/Her, so help her better by stating the state or possible states that She could likely get help from or better still if you feel She can get help from anywhere, state possible ways to meet, because no one will want to just give the money without meeting...

1 Like

Re: Loan: She'll Drop Her WAEC, NYSC And B.sc Certificates For 100k To Start Poultry by niceguy555: 11:52pm On Jun 29, 2020
radiolover:

2 months. Just 2 months

How about interest rate?
Re: Loan: She'll Drop Her WAEC, NYSC And B.sc Certificates For 100k To Start Poultry by rashfat(m): 3:16am On Jun 30, 2020
[quote author=Skyfornia post=91210921]What's her location? Can she pay back N130k in two months??...N30k as interest. If she can...then let her contact me.[/quote

I'm willing to drop same documents to get 500k-1m for 6-7months to boost my business. Call me on *zero seven zero five eight six two five five zero six* Let's negotiate d interest rate and decide on how to make payment monthly.

Note: I distribute detergents.
Re: Loan: She'll Drop Her WAEC, NYSC And B.sc Certificates For 100k To Start Poultry by radiolover(m): 6:42am On Jun 30, 2020
niceguy555:

How about interest rate?

10%/month for 2 months = 20k.

In summary, 100k to return 120k in 2 months time.
Re: Loan: She'll Drop Her WAEC, NYSC And B.sc Certificates For 100k To Start Poultry by radiolover(m): 5:11pm On Jun 30, 2020
niceguy555:

How about interest rate?

Hello, didn't get any response from you again. Please check. I replied your last enquiry.
Re: Loan: She'll Drop Her WAEC, NYSC And B.sc Certificates For 100k To Start Poultry by radiolover(m): 5:16pm On Jun 30, 2020
EdidemLord:
She should just ask for help,
Nairalanders are generous people

This sounds nice though. Please if you are led by the Spirit to help, kindly obey the spirit. Thanks.

However, loan is what brought me here.
Re: Loan: She'll Drop Her WAEC, NYSC And B.sc Certificates For 100k To Start Poultry by niceguy555: 7:10pm On Jun 30, 2020
radiolover:

Hello, didn't get any response from you again. Please check. I replied your last enquiry.

Ok. Am only afraid cos I don't you. Somone you know can't be trusted let alone Strangers. So it's gonna be tough ni
Re: Loan: She'll Drop Her WAEC, NYSC And B.sc Certificates For 100k To Start Poultry by Munzy14(m): 7:19pm On Jun 30, 2020
radiolover:

Her name is ThankGod

Edith this and add her location...

This will help.
Re: Loan: She'll Drop Her WAEC, NYSC And B.sc Certificates For 100k To Start Poultry by Prof0fficial: 7:53pm On Jun 30, 2020
I don't buy this idea. I advise you to work for someone preferably in the field of interest and gain more experience as well as money to establish yours. that was how I started.

1 Like

Re: Loan: She'll Drop Her WAEC, NYSC And B.sc Certificates For 100k To Start Poultry by HiFreda(f): 8:12pm On Jun 30, 2020
Skyfornia:

This is not MMM.
To start, she will probably not make any profit the first 2 months because she needs to put down structure. Equipment, feeding materials etc.
Let's say she makes the money to pay you back, is that the end of the business? Which money will she use to continue the business?
What she needs is a long term loan, or to source for personal funds to start with.

9 Likes

Re: Loan: She'll Drop Her WAEC, NYSC And B.sc Certificates For 100k To Start Poultry by raphemmanuel(m): 8:32pm On Jun 30, 2020
radiolover:

130k is much Sir. However, she can make it 120k in that 2 months time.
Hmmm.....
Do you know what you are saying?
You want to collect loan of 100k to start a poultry farm and you are willing to payback 120k within the space of 2months you collected the loan.

First you stated the birds will be reared for 8wks which is roughly 2 months.

How much profit do you think you can make which will enable you to pay 20% of the money in two months and still remain in business.

How many birds do you think the money can purchase and feed to 8wks.

Do you already have poultry equipments like feeder, drinker, feeding tray etc.

If you agree to pay 120k after two months of collecting loan of 100k, which money will you use in continue purchase and rearing new set of birds.

You better go and conduct a feasibility study about the poultry business.

No let motivational speakers deceive you oh..
I don talk my own oh

6 Likes

Re: Loan: She'll Drop Her WAEC, NYSC And B.sc Certificates For 100k To Start Poultry by radiolover(m): 9:21pm On Jun 30, 2020
niceguy555:

Ok. Am only afraid cos I don't you. Somone you know can't be trusted let alone Strangers. So it's gonna be tough ni

Can you please call the number provided above or can I have yours so she can call you directly?
Re: Loan: She'll Drop Her WAEC, NYSC And B.sc Certificates For 100k To Start Poultry by niceguy555: 12:00am On Jul 01, 2020
radiolover:

Can you please call the number provided above or can I have yours so she can call you directly?

Alright
Re: Loan: She'll Drop Her WAEC, NYSC And B.sc Certificates For 100k To Start Poultry by radiolover(m): 7:20am On Jul 01, 2020
Morning all. Loan still in need.
Re: Loan: She'll Drop Her WAEC, NYSC And B.sc Certificates For 100k To Start Poultry by BigDick70inch(m): 7:59am On Jul 01, 2020
radiolover:

I have dat 100k..

But then..where is to location huh??
Re: Loan: She'll Drop Her WAEC, NYSC And B.sc Certificates For 100k To Start Poultry by bukatyne(f): 8:10am On Jul 01, 2020
HiFreda:

This is not MMM.
To start, she will probably not make any profit the first 2 months because she needs to put down structure. Equipment, feeding materials etc.
Let's say she makes the money to pay you back, is that the end of the business? Which money will she use to continue the business?
What she needs is a long term loan, or to source for personal funds to start with.

Gbam.
Re: Loan: She'll Drop Her WAEC, NYSC And B.sc Certificates For 100k To Start Poultry by bukatyne(f): 8:16am On Jul 01, 2020
radiolover:

You/your sister do not need a loan at this stage.

Not one she wants to pay back in two months except you are saying she would have made the principal (N100k), interest (N20k) and profit enough for a solid capital base within that two months.

Let her go back to where she was working to get more experience and raise capital to start.

Since it is N100k she needs, let some family members raise what they have and she augments with her salary.

When it has grown a bit, she can source for additional capital in terms of loans.
Re: Loan: She'll Drop Her WAEC, NYSC And B.sc Certificates For 100k To Start Poultry by radiolover(m): 12:38pm On Jul 01, 2020
bukatyne:

You/your sister do not need a loan at this stage.

Not one she wants to pay back in two months except you are saying she would have made the principal (N100k), interest (N20k) and profit enough for a solid capital base within that two months.

Let her go back to where she was working to get more experience and raise capital to start.

Since it is N100k she needs, let some family members raise what they have and she augments with her salary.

When it has grown a bit, she can source for additional capital in terms of loans.

Thank you for your concern and advice. Actually, she left the place when she wanted to go for NYSC and presently the place has no vacancy for her again.
Re: Loan: She'll Drop Her WAEC, NYSC And B.sc Certificates For 100k To Start Poultry by Floryangel8: 6:12pm On Jul 01, 2020
To start poultry, talking from experience hold your certificate well. The risk of poultry might snatch your certificate o
Re: Loan: She'll Drop Her WAEC, NYSC And B.sc Certificates For 100k To Start Poultry by faithfull18(f): 8:10pm On Jul 01, 2020
Well said, starting a business on loans isn't advisable.

Start with what you have, when you have structure, you can collect loans to scale up.
Re: Loan: She'll Drop Her WAEC, NYSC And B.sc Certificates For 100k To Start Poultry by Alennsar(f): 8:30pm On Jul 01, 2020
I also need an interest free loan of 50,000 and I will pay back after six months. I want to start raw food stuff business, going to the local market to buy and resell in our own markets here. Please if anyone is willing to help me out I will really appreciate it. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Loan: She'll Drop Her WAEC, NYSC And B.sc Certificates For 100k To Start Poultry by Alennsar(f): 8:33pm On Jul 01, 2020
faithfull18:
Well said, starting a business on loans isn't advisable.

Start with what you have, when you have structure, you can collect loans to scale up.

Poultry business is a great business but it has no guarantee. Anything can go wrong at anytime and the person won't know what to do next.

Your advice good.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Someone help me out please / When Your Parents Have A Bad Marriage / Widow, In-laws At War Over Husband's Entitlements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.