Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,928 members, 7,952,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:33 PM

Have You Ever Been Invited To Be WAEC Ad-hoc Staff? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Have You Ever Been Invited To Be WAEC Ad-hoc Staff? (1845 Views)

Npc Ad-hoc Staff Recruitment 2023 Application Trend / Waec Ad Hoc Staff / I Have Never Been Invited For An Interview Since Graduation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Invited To Be WAEC Ad-hoc Staff? by OmoOduduwa01: 1:25pm On Jun 29, 2020
I just received an invitation message now that I've been selected for an interview (to be an ad-hoc staff in the forthcoming WASSCE).
To the experienced, what are the events that are likely to happen there?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Invited To Be WAEC Ad-hoc Staff? by momysgirly(f): 4:44pm On Jun 29, 2020
How did you apply
Re: Have You Ever Been Invited To Be WAEC Ad-hoc Staff? by rottable(m): 5:27pm On Jun 29, 2020
OmoOduduwa01:
I just received an invitation message now that I've been selected for an interview (to be an ad-hoc staff in the forthcoming WASSCE).
To the experienced, what are the events that are likely to happen there?
I am also interested, how do you apply ? Are you a teacher? Did your school recommend you? How did you do it?
Re: Have You Ever Been Invited To Be WAEC Ad-hoc Staff? by OmoOduduwa01: 6:02pm On Jun 29, 2020
rottable:
I am also interested, how do you apply ? Are you a teacher? Did your school recommend you? How did you do it?

I got the information from a friend some months ago, wrote an application letter to the state headquarters the same month and received an interview invitation today.
Re: Have You Ever Been Invited To Be WAEC Ad-hoc Staff? by rottable(m): 6:46pm On Jun 29, 2020
OmoOduduwa01:

I got the information from a friend some months ago, wrote an application letter to the state headquarters the same month and received an interview invitation today.
as an adhoc staff, you will supervise the Waec exam but you will be trained in your state of choice. Don't worry schools will surely settle you ( Money) most especially during maths and English. Abeg link me if space still dey ( Lagos or Ogun) thanks

(1) (Reply)

Accenture Test / Jkn Limited Lagos / Local / International Job. Recruiting now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.