Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Think Of How You Were Born Into This World Before Disrespecting Women– Omashola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Think Of How You Were Born Into This World Before Disrespecting Women– Omashola (215 Views)

Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" / CDQ Calls Out Seyi Tinubu For Disrespecting Him At Davido's House / 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Born Into Rich Families (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Think Of How You Were Born Into This World Before Disrespecting Women– Omashola by Hunt27: 1:26pm On Jun 29, 2020
Former BBNaija housemate, Omashola Kola Oburoh, has publicly demanded for the end of violence and gender inequality against women. The reality star advised men to stop disrespecting women.

According to the model, men should always remember how they came into this world whenever they think of disrespecting the female gender.

Source below
https://www..com.ng/whenever-you-want-to-disrespect-a-woman-omashola/

Re: Think Of How You Were Born Into This World Before Disrespecting Women– Omashola by drealcivilceno(m): 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2020
Ok....

My mom is my mom ok, So if you mom should abuse me, I will do something that has not been done b4.

(1) (Reply)

Am I Looking Good For You? / After Dubai Arrest, Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US / Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Welcome Their First Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.