Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,882 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Giadom Hands Over To APC Caretaker Committee Chairman, Mala Buni - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Giadom Hands Over To APC Caretaker Committee Chairman, Mala Buni (27682 Views)

Giadom Announces Himself APC National Chairman, Cancels Edo Election Screening / Court Grants Victor Giadom Access To Operate As APC Acting Chairman / South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giadom Hands Over To APC Caretaker Committee Chairman, Mala Buni by Drsnives(m): 4:57pm On Jun 29, 2020
Oddslordreal:
This man , this man, is really from South south

Fight to finish

Pls if you're into b#tting, and you want to win you prediction

Pls find me

2to3 only

am in bro
Re: Giadom Hands Over To APC Caretaker Committee Chairman, Mala Buni by Oddslordreal: 4:59pm On Jun 29, 2020
Drsnives:

am in bro

Drop your WhatsApp contact so we tlk on WhatsApp
Re: Giadom Hands Over To APC Caretaker Committee Chairman, Mala Buni by Drsnives(m): 5:05pm On Jun 29, 2020
Oddslordreal:

Drop your WhatsApp contact so we tlk on WhatsApp

Re: Giadom Hands Over To APC Caretaker Committee Chairman, Mala Buni by fergie001: 5:31pm On Jun 29, 2020
northvietnam:
. It’s very risky, what about the opposition?
It is very open and risky as you said.
Re: Giadom Hands Over To APC Caretaker Committee Chairman, Mala Buni by belente(m): 5:58pm On Jun 29, 2020
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

But where is Adam's Ishiomole right now..?
he is in IDP camp

1 Like

Re: Giadom Hands Over To APC Caretaker Committee Chairman, Mala Buni by oyeb15: 6:10pm On Jun 29, 2020
The illegalty Buhari pampered will be used against him very soon. If u refuse to scold ur subordinate for doing wrong to others just because he's not doing it to you, soon he will wax strong and bite u too.

I foresee d Southerners collaborating to topple d northerners in d two major political parties.
2023 presidency moved North during d APC chairmanship tussle. Now, it has return South.
Re: Giadom Hands Over To APC Caretaker Committee Chairman, Mala Buni by Oddslordreal: 6:25pm On Jun 29, 2020
Drsnives:

I added you already
Re: Giadom Hands Over To APC Caretaker Committee Chairman, Mala Buni by earnit1: 6:26pm On Jun 29, 2020
hmmm
Re: Giadom Hands Over To APC Caretaker Committee Chairman, Mala Buni by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 29, 2020
wink2015:
IT IS ONLY IN AFRICA,

This nonsense can happen.

Governor Buni has a task to serve his people in that troubled state of Yobe which is one of the heartland of Boko haram insurgency.

He is busy wearing BIG AGBADA to take up much herculean task leaving the responsibility he has as a governor.

He should have resigned his position as a governor and take up the caretaker committee position since he does not feel the need to face the task he has back home in Damaturu, Yobe state.

OSHIOMOLE foolishly created all this crisis that led Buhari to give his own kinsmen this position.

Now they have edge out Giadom.

This is unconstitutional and totally abnormal.

That guy is never in yobe state. He's always in abuja. Even before the gave him Ag. Chairman, his operational base is abuja. He comes into Damaturu like twice in a month.. Its a shame, really.
Re: Giadom Hands Over To APC Caretaker Committee Chairman, Mala Buni by nogragra: 6:31pm On Jun 29, 2020
Kwanza:

https://punchng.com/breaking-giadom-hands-over-to-apc-caretaker-committee-chairman-buni/
Nigeria is a lawless jungle. How can someone who apparently hijacked party structure in a unilateral coup be considered to have handed over. Hand over what was not given him in the first place. These developmentz is slowly degrading to anarchy and to be followed by all out violence. Remember boko haram insurgence began benignly like this until it festered to what it is today. Even former president o Obasanjos warning is largely ignored.

1 Like

Re: Giadom Hands Over To APC Caretaker Committee Chairman, Mala Buni by MetaPhysical: 6:35pm On Jun 29, 2020
What handover notes?

grin

See Giadom patronizing his fans with fanfare.

Which party nominated Giadom as Actng Natnl Chairman?

How long is he in the acting capacity to effect any strategy or operation?

What notes is he handing over....notes for what? Empty scribblings. grin

The person he is handing notes to, Buni, was secretary of the party for many years.

What is Giadom going to note to Buni that isnt alreadybknown by the former secretary?

This is just positioning, das all!!

See Buni expression sef is shocked....like, what is this?

Giadom lost out of his game but he is now trying to save face and using what he calls "handover ceremony" to save face.

Handover ko...legover ni! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Giadom Hands Over To APC Caretaker Committee Chairman, Mala Buni by MetaPhysical: 6:38pm On Jun 29, 2020
PaChukwudi44:
grin grin What exactly is Ag Shiaman Giadom handing over.This APC pipu will not kill pesin

I wonder sef!

Im sure his fans will now start addressing him as "ex"APC acting National Chairman" . grin grin grin

The title sef has entered his resume.

Nonsense and alacrity. These Rivers politicians are jokers.

1 Like

Re: Giadom Hands Over To APC Caretaker Committee Chairman, Mala Buni by OiOi: 7:03pm On Jun 29, 2020
Political gathering sha
Re: Giadom Hands Over To APC Caretaker Committee Chairman, Mala Buni by bigfish3k: 7:09pm On Jun 29, 2020
oyeb15:
The illegalty Buhari pampered will be used against him very soon. If u refuse to scold ur subordinate for doing wrong to others just because he's not doing it to you, soon he will wax strong and bite u too.

I foresee d Southerners collaborating to topple d northerners in d two major political parties.
2023 presidency moved North during d APC chairmanship tussle. Now, it has return South.
The north owe you nothing
Rotation is not in the constitution
Re: Giadom Hands Over To APC Caretaker Committee Chairman, Mala Buni by History555: 7:10pm On Jun 29, 2020
anonymous1759:

grin. You must be Naive I heard Tinubu still got boys in the caretaker committee if that's true then it's a win win situation for Him outsmarting Gaidom your Hero.

Iyamu is still the flag bearer no more court cases that will hinder Apc not to have a flag bearer all Energy Against obaseki. I don't support any politician but Tinubu is a man I'm studying if I want to be a politician .

FFK ,Reno,Dino can't Mentor my political Ambitions. You know why? Because there's a particular set of people who supports these men always fail politically.

You heard tinubu got boys. That is the problem with tinubu supporters you keep referring to other govs, elected officials as boys. Boys is an insulting word. And politicians don't take kindly to such insults. Continue calling them boys. Other than that accept my condolences. I know you are in pains
Re: Giadom Hands Over To APC Caretaker Committee Chairman, Mala Buni by tesppidd: 7:15pm On Jun 29, 2020
Slurity:
Your grandfather also suppose to remind you when to use such a proverb where it is applicable. Party actually belong to nobody in the first place.
Chairmanship.

What is in contention here is the chairmanship.

Chairmanship of the party belongs to someone.
Re: Giadom Hands Over To APC Caretaker Committee Chairman, Mala Buni by Chirowman(m): 7:29pm On Jun 29, 2020
I love Nigeria political action movies. political Gladiators
Re: Giadom Hands Over To APC Caretaker Committee Chairman, Mala Buni by WATCHOVER(m): 7:36pm On Jun 29, 2020
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

But where is Adam's Ishiomole right now..?
Idp camp
Re: Giadom Hands Over To APC Caretaker Committee Chairman, Mala Buni by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 29, 2020
After mission accomplished.
Re: Giadom Hands Over To APC Caretaker Committee Chairman, Mala Buni by Ubdavis(m): 8:35pm On Jun 29, 2020
PrinceInTheNort:
May Allah blesss Buni

May Allah bless President Buhari

May Allah bless the Northern Nigeria.

Good one from chief Giadom

May he not bless the southern and Western and eastern Nigeria
Re: Giadom Hands Over To APC Caretaker Committee Chairman, Mala Buni by PrinceInTheNort: 8:41pm On Jun 29, 2020
Ubdavis:

May he not bless the southern and Western and eastern Nigeria
Not my problem
Re: Giadom Hands Over To APC Caretaker Committee Chairman, Mala Buni by NEIGHBOUR(m): 10:50pm On Jun 29, 2020
A man who entered aso rock as court induced acting chairman who was not allowed to address the NWC and was even asked to exit. Is that one a chairman?
Re: Giadom Hands Over To APC Caretaker Committee Chairman, Mala Buni by Kdon2: 11:02pm On Jun 29, 2020
EdidemLord:
Giadom, a man of timber and caliber,a man of 2 by 2,a man of plywood, a concrete man..

wehdon sir

Let me burst your bubble... the man is an empty basket.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niger Delta Youths In Ukwuani Shut Down Oil Facilities At Night (Video) / Ohanaeze Fumes, Alleges Injustice As Tinubu Declares Presidential Bid / Ibrahim Magu With The IStandWithBuhari Rally Group (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.