Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:49 PM

Driving From Lagos To Ibadan During Lockdown - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Driving From Lagos To Ibadan During Lockdown (514 Views)

Pelumi Nubi, Driving From London To Lagos, Arrives Nigeria After 68 Days / A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful / Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driving From Lagos To Ibadan During Lockdown by SavageResponse(m): 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2020
Did anyone here drive to Ibadan to Lagos today?

What is condition of the road around Kara bridge where an accident occurred last week? Is there still a diversion there?

How many police checkpoints is one likely to encounter on the way?
Re: Driving From Lagos To Ibadan During Lockdown by Geeksamir(m): 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2020
Bro carry cash oo there is still ban on interstate travels so there is a lot of checkpoint from interchange to ibadan toll gate
Note: pls avoid weekend na cashing out day for the force guys in ogunstate to be precise
Re: Driving From Lagos To Ibadan During Lockdown by Teetee777: 5:44pm On Jun 29, 2020
I traveled to Ibadan last week from Lagos, I started my journey from Dangote refinery around 7pm and got to kara bridge pass 10 pm and there was a road blocked and I have to settle them with 200 naira b4 I allowed to go, b4 mowe I saw road blocked by army, they stopped me and checked my car and they allowed me to pass. Immediately after shagamu interchange I met police road blocked, they asked for money, i said oga please I no get Kobo again, they allowed me to go, b4 ogere,l saw another road blocked by mopol and they asked for money and I said oga I no get Kobo "with respect o" they allowed me to go, from that under bridge b4 ogere I saw traffic and I jumped to other lane, drive down to checking point and I saw army, civil defense and police, they asked for money, I said "oga no money o" he said if you cant pay, you must wait till 4am b4 you can go, I said let park and wait till 4am that is around pass 12am. After they opened at 4am, I continue my journey to Ibadan and when I got to onigari I saw another road block, they allowed me to go without saying anything, I continue till I got to after guru mahraji, I saw another road block they allowed me to go that is to 5am .
Don't worry govt will open interstate lockdown tomorrow
Re: Driving From Lagos To Ibadan During Lockdown by yuno01: 5:59pm On Jun 29, 2020
by July 1st, there won't be any issue regarding interstate lockdown
Re: Driving From Lagos To Ibadan During Lockdown by SavageResponse(m): 1:58am On Jun 30, 2020
Teetee777:
I traveled to Ibadan last week from Lagos, I started my journey from Dangote refinery around 7pm and got to kara bridge pass 10 pm and there was a road blocked and I have to settle them with 200 naira b4 I allowed to go, b4 mowe I saw road blocked by army, they stopped me and checked my car and they allowed me to pass. Immediately after shagamu interchange I met police road blocked, they asked for money, i said oga please I no get Kobo again, they allowed me to go, b4 ogere,l saw another road blocked by mopol and they asked for money and I said oga I no get Kobo "with respect o" they allowed me to go, from that under bridge b4 ogere I saw traffic and I jumped to other lane, drive down to checking point and I saw army, civil defense and police, they asked for money, I said "oga no money o" he said if you cant pay, you must wait till 4am b4 you can go, I said let park and wait till 4am that is around pass 12am. After they opened at 4am, I continue my journey to Ibadan and when I got to onigari I saw another road block, they allowed me to go without saying anything, I continue till I got to after guru mahraji, I saw another road block they allowed me to go that is to 5am .
Don't worry govt will open interstate lockdown tomorrow

Thank you
Re: Driving From Lagos To Ibadan During Lockdown by SavageResponse(m): 1:59am On Jun 30, 2020
Geeksamir:
Bro carry cash oo there is still ban on interstate travels so there is a lot of checkpoint from interchange to ibadan toll gate
Note: pls avoid weekend na cashing out day for the force guys in ogunstate to be precise

Thank you
Re: Driving From Lagos To Ibadan During Lockdown by SavageResponse(m): 1:59am On Jun 30, 2020
yuno01:
by July 1st, there won't be any issue regarding interstate lockdown

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

International Students In USA To Return To Their Countries / Lagos-ibadan Train Tickets’ll Cost N3,000 To N6,000 — FG / Another Batch Of Nigerians Deported For Illegally Living In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.