Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

BREAKING: FG Announces Next Phase Of Eased Lockdown Tomorrow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: FG Announces Next Phase Of Eased Lockdown Tomorrow (825 Views)

FG Extends Phase Two Of Eased Lockdown By One Week / Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By Four Weeks / FG To Announce Next Phase Of Eased Lockdown On June 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: FG Announces Next Phase Of Eased Lockdown Tomorrow by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:03pm On Jun 29, 2020
The Federal Government is expected to announce the next phase of eased lockdown in the country on Tuesday (tomorrow).

Chairman of the Presidential Task Force on COVID-19 and Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Boss Mustapha, made this known on Monday.

He disclosed this after the task force members met with the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), at the Presidential Villa.

Bashir Ahmad, Personal Assistant on New Media to Buhari, tweeted, “Today is the last day of Nigeria’s phase II of the eased lockdown, members of the Presidential Task Force on COVID-19 briefed and submitted their recommendations to the President for approval, the next lines of action will be announced tomorrow, SGF Boss Mustapha discloses.”

The PUNCH had reported that members of the task force were led to the meeting by Mustapha.

Others in the delegation were the Minister of Health, Osagie Ehanire; the Coordinator of the PTF on COVID-19, Dr. Sani Aliyu; and the Director-General of the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control, Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu.

The meeting was to brief Buhari on the ongoing efforts to curtail the spread of COVID-19 and the next steps to take.

Source: https://punchng.com/breaking-fg-announces-next-phase-of-eased-lockdown-tomorrow/

Re: BREAKING: FG Announces Next Phase Of Eased Lockdown Tomorrow by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:04pm On Jun 29, 2020
Cc: Lalasticlala And Seun
Re: BREAKING: FG Announces Next Phase Of Eased Lockdown Tomorrow by khalidjnr(m): 4:05pm On Jun 29, 2020
We are patiently waiting oo
Re: BREAKING: FG Announces Next Phase Of Eased Lockdown Tomorrow by Beedude(m): 4:06pm On Jun 29, 2020
Hmmm. Patiently waiting
Re: BREAKING: FG Announces Next Phase Of Eased Lockdown Tomorrow by Mysticwebb: 4:07pm On Jun 29, 2020
Ease the damn ineffective lockdown, so that our criminal officers cashing out on this in our different state borders will retire to their different Barack.
FG unknowingly opened office for these thieves with this lingering lockdown.
Re: BREAKING: FG Announces Next Phase Of Eased Lockdown Tomorrow by Robnectar(m): 4:07pm On Jun 29, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Cc: Lalasticlala And Seun

Re: BREAKING: FG Announces Next Phase Of Eased Lockdown Tomorrow by Robnectar(m): 4:07pm On Jun 29, 2020
Mysticwebb:
M

M for maga
Re: BREAKING: FG Announces Next Phase Of Eased Lockdown Tomorrow by chatinent: 4:07pm On Jun 29, 2020
I'm not a prophet but another lockdown is coming like a storm; it's being brewed with nonsense reasons and ingredients.
Re: BREAKING: FG Announces Next Phase Of Eased Lockdown Tomorrow by Bobotic(m): 4:07pm On Jun 29, 2020
He is still washing the nation grin grin grin

Re: BREAKING: FG Announces Next Phase Of Eased Lockdown Tomorrow by Bigflamie(m): 4:08pm On Jun 29, 2020
Next phase of eased lockdown? My people which lockdown are they referring to cos I'm confused here

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: FG Announces Next Phase Of Eased Lockdown Tomorrow by Karlifate: 4:09pm On Jun 29, 2020
PTF continues to dribble Nigerians.
Re: BREAKING: FG Announces Next Phase Of Eased Lockdown Tomorrow by DrPurple(m): 4:10pm On Jun 29, 2020
chatinent:
I'm not a prophet but another lockdown is coming like a storm; it's being brewed with nonsense reasons and ingredients.

No Cap
Re: BREAKING: FG Announces Next Phase Of Eased Lockdown Tomorrow by EzzyCarter: 4:15pm On Jun 29, 2020
Bobotic:
He is still washing the nation grin grin grin

What a painting!

I see a dry-cleaner seated on a limited edition stool of nepotism. Brand of detergent? Kwarruption Extra Whitening Detergent grin.

All hail our Boo-Boo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: FG Announces Next Phase Of Eased Lockdown Tomorrow by OmoOduduwa01: 4:15pm On Jun 29, 2020
Wao
Re: BREAKING: FG Announces Next Phase Of Eased Lockdown Tomorrow by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:15pm On Jun 29, 2020
Robnectar:

Do know me before now
Re: BREAKING: FG Announces Next Phase Of Eased Lockdown Tomorrow by Robnectar(m): 4:16pm On Jun 29, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

Do know me before now

yes\no
Re: BREAKING: FG Announces Next Phase Of Eased Lockdown Tomorrow by ifytrik(m): 4:39pm On Jun 29, 2020
Oh God dont let those evil men inpose another lockdown again
Re: BREAKING: FG Announces Next Phase Of Eased Lockdown Tomorrow by ifytrik(m): 4:42pm On Jun 29, 2020
I
Re: BREAKING: FG Announces Next Phase Of Eased Lockdown Tomorrow by bender79: 4:56pm On Jun 29, 2020
Inter state travel resume only outside curfew hours

(1) (Reply)

Throwback:Fani Kayode Insulted UK Journalist , Called Him Stupid / 20 Million VPN, Virtual Private Networks For Nigerians Twitter Users #ENDSARS / Nigerian Port Authority (NPA) Building Set On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.