Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,818 members, 7,862,710 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:39 AM

Why Are Scammers Purpose-less And Vision-less(huspuppi A Case Study) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Are Scammers Purpose-less And Vision-less(huspuppi A Case Study) (732 Views)

Tears Drop As Ghana’s Version Of Huspuppi Is Poisoned By Jealous Friends / Hushpuppi Didn't Listen And He's Stubborn - Mompha Reacts To Huspuppi's Plight / Dino Melaye Reaction On Huspuppi Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Scammers Purpose-less And Vision-less(huspuppi A Case Study) by coputa(m): 4:06pm On Jun 29, 2020
History is replete with people who invested their ill gotten money into businesses/companies where many people work to earn legitimate living,although,the source of the money was bad,but it has impacted positively on the growth of the larger society.the million of dollars Hushpuppi made,if converted to naira runs into billions,which i think is more than the budget of his state,but what did he use it for,nothing resourceful,except acquisition of expensive cars,that has no economic gain

1 Like

Re: Why Are Scammers Purpose-less And Vision-less(huspuppi A Case Study) by Geeksamir(m): 4:38pm On Jun 29, 2020
Same thing I keep asking myself
Y can't u just quit and establish something legit and earn from it

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Scammers Purpose-less And Vision-less(huspuppi A Case Study) by coputa(m): 4:45pm On Jun 29, 2020
Geeksamir:
same here,It is a purpose less venture.take a look at the 419ers and yahoo boys past and present,it is appauling,they only spend their monies on,CARS,WOMEN AND WINE.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Scammers Purpose-less And Vision-less(huspuppi A Case Study) by OffsahBoye(m): 4:49pm On Jun 29, 2020
Geeksamir:
They feel the money will keep coming in, so they see no need to quit

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Scammers Purpose-less And Vision-less(huspuppi A Case Study) by allthingsgood: 4:51pm On Jun 29, 2020
They cant be productive with their loot because they are cursed
They sitting on ticking time bomb of stupidity

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Scammers Purpose-less And Vision-less(huspuppi A Case Study) by coputa(m): 4:59pm On Jun 29, 2020
allthingsgood:
They cant be productive with their loot because they are cursed
They sitting on ticking time bomb of stupidity
And unfortunately,they 're the role model of the youth.
Re: Why Are Scammers Purpose-less And Vision-less(huspuppi A Case Study) by Ucee1999: 3:25pm On Aug 14, 2020
coputa:
History is replete with people who invested their ill gotten money into businesses/companies where many people work to earn legitimate living,although,the source of the money was bad,but it has impacted positively on the growth of the larger society.the million of dollars Hushpuppi made,if converted to naira runs into billions,which i think is more than the budget of his state,but what did he use it for,nothing resourceful,except acquisition of expensive cars,that has no economic gain

Invictus obi that invested on a legitimate source nko? Where is he today? What can you say about that? undecided
Re: Why Are Scammers Purpose-less And Vision-less(huspuppi A Case Study) by Chidexter(m): 4:09pm On Aug 14, 2020
Ucee1999:

Invictus obi that invested on a legitimate source nko? Where is he today? What can you say about that? undecided

Leave the idiots make them dey yarn dust
Re: Why Are Scammers Purpose-less And Vision-less(huspuppi A Case Study) by lifenija: 5:38pm On Aug 14, 2020
Ucee1999:

he should have quit yahoo things n face is legal buiness.

instead he was doing back n front
Re: Why Are Scammers Purpose-less And Vision-less(huspuppi A Case Study) by obonujoker(m): 7:53pm On Aug 14, 2020
Nobody uses cursed money well... They either end up in jail or turn up dead too

1 Like

Re: Why Are Scammers Purpose-less And Vision-less(huspuppi A Case Study) by davillian(m): 6:59pm On Aug 15, 2020
Any stolen money can't be used for anything reasonable

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Traditional Ruler, Five Others In Plateau State Community (Graphic) / Two Person Shot Dead As Rival Cult Groups Clash At Federal Poly Nekede (Graphic) / Married Man Sets Himself And Side Chic Ablaze In Benue (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.