Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Site For Sale!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Site For Sale!! (332 Views)

Get 15 One Click Demo Install Wordpress Ecommerce Site For Just 5K / Create Forum Site For N70,000 / Place Your Woocommerce Site Or Affiliate Marketing Site For Review And Backlinks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Site For Sale!! by missfbng(f): 4:33pm On Jun 29, 2020
Hi everyone! Good day.

I'm looking to sell a blog which I left for a while to focus more on my brand's site and other projects.

This is going to be a bit long as I'm going to be dropping ALL the necessary details so that you can decide whether it's what you need before messaging as that will save us time.

Here's a total breakdown of the blog:

Domain Age: 2 years +

Monetization: Adsense, backlinks and email campaigns.

Niche: Lifestyle

Traffic: As at the last time I checked the traffic (as shown in the image), I have a regular 5000+ views monthly. There's also active visits from search engines, sites I had backlinks from and also social media platforms when I was actively posting and sharing contents.
Please note that when I was actively posting on it, there were more traffic coming in from search engines and email subscribers. I also had it on auto-posting to social media and that brought in decent traffic each time I posted.

Comments: The blog has got tons of active readers and that translates to always having comments on almost all of the posts made on the blog. More than 70% of the comments are from real humans who do leave meaningful and related comments.

Earnings: For adsense, I have earned a total of $615.19 for the 11 months I had the ads running on the blog.
The blog has also earned roughly $295 from backlink orders and $122 from selling products (affiliate or digital products) to the email list subscribers.

Backlinks: The blog has got good, organic backlink profile from reputable and clean sites. I have had interviews and some guest posts taken by other site owners and they have always linked back to the blog. No paid backlink or any sort on the blog.

Url state: The url is safe and not banned from adsense or social media platforms. It is also placed only on safe sites for either backlinking or filling a comment form.

What will the buyer get?
Any person buying the blog will get the domain, instagram page (with a few followers), email list of 700 + active readers and support.

How to improve the blog?
The blog is very active and the audience is versatile so if the buyer chooses to continue with the lifestyle niche, that's good.

There are tons of posts that can be edited and affiliate links added to recommendations for a means of bringing in money. Also, a few new articles and an application to adsense can get an approval in no time.
If the buyer wishes to go micro-niche. Just an email sent across to the subscribers and a gradual shift will be nice. Then you can choose to monetize it as you want.
Once good contents are dropping in steady, the blog traffic usually goes up and engagement increases.

Any major hit?
Google and other search engines have always looked favourably on the blog and it has never suffered any major hit during all the updates and even very old articles still rank just fine. Each time I login, I still see new keywords that are searched for and they are always bringing in good traffic. Not to mention pingbacks from some new sites once in a while.

Why selling it off?
I know that this site is really promising and if it is turned into an affiliate site or ads keep running on it now, there will really be good turnover coming in steady.
However, I have a site for my brand now, 2 other sites I want to use for dropshipping and education, alongside some other projects I'm running with a partner. For these reasons, I really lack the time to focus on building this blog to the point I would have loved to take it to.
Of course if I get a buyer, I'll be willing to support you, share ideas and tips on how you can make the best out of the blog.

Price? I'm willing to give this blog out to the buyer with the highest price.

Site url - potential buyers will get it when they indicate interest.

I'm open to take any questions if you still need clarification.

Message me here for url https:///2349044856545

Re: Site For Sale!! by tripplephi: 6:05am On Jul 03, 2020
missfbng:
Hi everyone! Good day.

I'm looking to sell a blog which I left for a while to focus more on my brand's site and other projects.

This is going to be a bit long as I'm going to be dropping ALL the necessary details so that you can decide whether it's what you need before messaging as that will save us time.

Traffic: As at the last time I checked the traffic (as shown in the image), I have a regular 5000+ views monthly. There's also active visits from search engines, sites I had backlinks from and also social media platforms when I was actively posting and sharing contents.
Please note that when I was actively posting on it, there were more traffic coming in from search engines and email subscribers. I also had it on auto-posting to social media and that brought in decent traffic each time I posted.

Comments: The blog has got tons of active readers and that translates to always having comments on almost all of the posts made on the blog. More than 70% of the comments are from real humans who do leave meaningful and related comments.

Earnings: For adsense, I have earned a total of $615.19 for the 11 months I had the ads running on the blog.
The blog has also earned roughly $295 from backlink orders and $122 from selling products (affiliate or digital products) to the email list subscribers.

Backlinks: The blog has got good, organic backlink profile from reputable and clean sites. I have had interviews and some guest posts taken by other site owners and they have always linked back to the blog. No paid backlink or any sort on the blog.

Url state: The url is safe and not banned from adsense or social media platforms. It is also placed only on safe sites for either backlinking or filling a comment form.

What will the buyer get?
Any person buying the blog will get the domain, instagram page (with a few followers), email list of 700 + active readers and support.

How to improve the blog?
The blog is very active and the audience is versatile so if the buyer chooses to continue with the lifestyle niche, that's good.

There are tons of posts that can be edited and affiliate links added to recommendations for a means of bringing in money. Also, a few new articles and an application to adsense can get an approval in no time.
If the buyer wishes to go micro-niche. Just an email sent across to the subscribers and a gradual shift will be nice. Then you can choose to monetize it as you want.
Once good contents are dropping in steady, the blog traffic usually goes up and engagement increases.

Any major hit?
Google and other search engines have always looked favourably on the blog and it has never suffered any major hit during all the updates and even very old articles still rank just fine. Each time I login, I still see new keywords that are searched for and they are always bringing in good traffic. Not to mention pingbacks from some new sites once in a while.

Why selling it off?
I know that this site is really promising and if it is turned into an affiliate site or ads keep running on it now, there will really be good turnover coming in steady.
However, I have a site for my brand now, 2 other sites I want to use for dropshipping and education, alongside some other projects I'm running with a partner. For these reasons, I really lack the time to focus on building this blog to the point I would have loved to take it to.
Of course if I get a buyer, I'll be willing to support you, share ideas and tips on how you can make the best out of the blog.

Shet...
Oh wow... this is huge. I stumbled on this thread this morning, sadly its a ladies fashion stuff... am a guy BUT I must commend you. I have already started informing serious business ladies that I know and they will contact you shortly.

Kai, I wish I could find stuff like this in tech section for guys. smh.

Ooin, you are doing well joor.
Re: Site For Sale!! by Ladylite: 6:24am On Jul 03, 2020
missfbng:
Hi everyone! Good day.

What will the buyer get?

How to improve the blog?

Any major hit?

Why selling it off?

I am one of your followers on IG. Can I buy it? I like the content you post, I have 50k...

(1) (Reply)

The Cheapest Way To Shop, Ship Or Send Goods From The UK & USA To Nigeria / Leo Empire; Science Manual / Leo Empire: Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.