Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Have You Heard The Rumor That N-power Portal Was Hacked? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Have You Heard The Rumor That N-power Portal Was Hacked? (305 Views)

Has Anyone Downloaded The Acceptance Letter On N-Power Portal / N-power Portal Not Hacked, It Is Secured ― FG / You Can Now Check Pre-selection Status On N-power Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Heard The Rumor That N-power Portal Was Hacked? by Uyi2017(m): 4:43pm On Jun 29, 2020
Was Npower recruitment portal hacked? Has your BVN been tampered with? Is your data still safe? Is the portal still safe for registration?

I woke up this morning and I was shocked to hear the rumour circulating around that Npower portal has been hacked and the BVN of applicants compromised.

Was Npower Recruitment Portal Hacked?

This was what I found out

(1) (Reply)

Farm Manager / You Can Also Be Paid 100k Every Month, Hurry / Apply Now: Field Sales Executive At UAC Foods Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.