Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Ajimobi’s Burial: I’m Not Responsible For Delay – Makinde - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi’s Burial: I’m Not Responsible For Delay – Makinde (225 Views)

Ajimobi's Burial: No Social Distancing As People Struggle To Get Food (Video) / Photos From Late Governor Ajimobi's Burial / Ajimobi's Burial: Seyi Makinde Denies Being Responsible For Delay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ajimobi’s Burial: I’m Not Responsible For Delay – Makinde by Sarrhfemzy(m): 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2020
The Oyo State Government has strongly denied insinuations that it is responsible for the delay in burying the immediate past governor of the state, Senator Abiola Ajimobi, who died on Thursday.

A statement by the Chief Press Secretary to Governor Seyi Makinde, Mr. Taiwo Adisa, indicated that the insinuations amounted to a wicked lie.

The statement read: “In view of the intense enquiries from news media organisations regarding the perceived delay in burying the late former Governor of Oyo State, Senator Abiola Ajimobi, the Oyo State Government wishes to place on record that there is no truth in the rumour making the rounds that the burial is being delayed by the state government.

Read More: https://2709updates.com.ng/ajimobis-burial-im-not-responsible-for-delay-makinde/

(1) (Reply)

FG To Announce Next Phase Of Lockdown Tomorrow / FG Extends Lockdown, Lifts Ban On Interstate Travel, Approves Reopening Of Sch / [biography] The Brief History Of Hon. Adashos Jonathan [www.naijaram.com.ng]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.