Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,661 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By Four Weeks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By Four Weeks (59674 Views)

Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By 4 Weeks / FG Extends Phase Two Of Eased Lockdown By One Week / People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By Four Weeks by Opexzy: 5:18pm On Jun 29, 2020
Nice one... Nobody should prophecy doom as regards this... If you don't want to be the sole victim of it..

Let's pray and take precautions...
Re: Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By Four Weeks by Bossontop(m): 5:18pm On Jun 29, 2020
undecided
Re: Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By Four Weeks by sagna112(m): 5:18pm On Jun 29, 2020
r
Re: Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By Four Weeks by Mrdecent(m): 5:18pm On Jun 29, 2020
Those guys will be reluctant to remove the road blocks on our roads.

This interstate lockdown has shown that road safety officers are as worse as police men.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By Four Weeks by saheedbadmus(m): 5:18pm On Jun 29, 2020
Oka
Re: Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By Four Weeks by Buhatiku: 5:19pm On Jun 29, 2020
Finally finally!

Anyway if you are looking for a profitable online business

click here
Re: Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By Four Weeks by Emann1000(m): 5:19pm On Jun 29, 2020
What of university students?

This one I'm only seeing Pri 6,JS3,SS3??
Re: Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By Four Weeks by cameeeeel(m): 5:19pm On Jun 29, 2020
Thank God
Re: Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By Four Weeks by Rebuke: 5:19pm On Jun 29, 2020
Hehehe. They've got no option mehn.

Very soon, yhu will hear sudden decrease in number of Covid -19.

Yhu know why? If they don't prove to the world that the country is done with the pandamic, they themselves are under lockdown, they won't be able to travel out of the country.

No country will allow anyone from a covid infested country to visit their country, expecially Europe.

Only God knows the number of times baba bubu would have traveled to other countries within this short period of the pandamic.

Na all of us go feel am las las .

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By Four Weeks by Pusyiter(m): 5:19pm On Jun 29, 2020
Whereas, movement in the North is smooth sailing and good riding with little or no hiccups
Who do us?
As if no be the same Nigeria we dey?
That is why bandits dey move without interruption......
9Ja, maka why?
TheFreeOne:
More egunje for our security operatives at the checking points.

Between Ikorodu in Lagos to Ijebu ode, Ogun state there are more than 7 check points and these guys collects not less than 500 naira per point with no shame.

And any driver that refuse to pay gets detained or turned back so the reality is there's no interstate lockdown.
Re: Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By Four Weeks by rejoice4eva(m): 5:19pm On Jun 29, 2020
At least the daylight exploitation and robbery of Nigerians,at state borders will reduce.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By Four Weeks by SenatorJnr02: 5:21pm On Jun 29, 2020
A
Re: Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By Four Weeks by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:21pm On Jun 29, 2020
Pierced:
Thank God.....from July 01.... Interstate travel will be allowed.....so that means land borders will open.

I can travel to the east without thinking of how to cross head bridge.

God bless you for this. Head bridge closure has been the major problem anyone that wanted to travel to the east had been facing
Re: Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By Four Weeks by Confirmedzombie: 5:22pm On Jun 29, 2020
This is what i have been calling for. Four weeks is too small. I suggest Eight weeks been two months.

The entire country should be lockdown. Everybody stay at home.

Everybody should stock their homes.

Now the FG have woken up.
Re: Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By Four Weeks by kolade560: 5:22pm On Jun 29, 2020
[quote author=Pierced post=91204620]Thank God.....from July 01.... Interstate travel will be allowed.....so that means land borders will open.

I can travel to the east without

don't go and join IPOB ooo
Re: Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By Four Weeks by Naijaarchive(m): 5:23pm On Jun 29, 2020
Finally.... grin Was this not the same idea Oyo State government proposed and everyone including the FG were against it... Now that same idea to let graduating students resume is now being adopted by FG.... grin
Re: Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By Four Weeks by Luckydubby7(m): 5:23pm On Jun 29, 2020
Ecbatana:
What time is the curfew hours
. 4AM to 10PM
Re: Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By Four Weeks by miqos02(m): 5:24pm On Jun 29, 2020
bender79:
Inter state travel resume outside curfew hour
good news to my ears
Re: Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By Four Weeks by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:26pm On Jun 29, 2020
I expected lockdown, though, considering the uprising in number of confirmed cases and increasing death reports.

I think the FG can't afford to issue a lockdown on people that are already living like there's no pandemic in existence.

let's be guided.
Re: Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By Four Weeks by Megaflex(m): 5:27pm On Jun 29, 2020
Please what time is the curfew hours? I actually can't remember the federal government putting curfew anywhere
Re: Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By Four Weeks by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:27pm On Jun 29, 2020
Megaflex:
Please what time is the curfew hours? I actually can't remember the federal government putting curfew anywhere

I think 10pm to 4am (that's actually never been observed in the state grin)

anyone who knows the actual time, incase was wrong?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By Four Weeks by helpfindbolu: 5:29pm On Jun 29, 2020
Re: Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By Four Weeks by Confirmedzombie: 5:29pm On Jun 29, 2020
Ecbatana:

60m to 6am
Re: Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By Four Weeks by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:30pm On Jun 29, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

60m to 6am

wrong.
Re: Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By Four Weeks by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 29, 2020
Thoughtful.
Re: Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By Four Weeks by jericco1(m): 5:37pm On Jun 29, 2020
The headline is misleading undecided
Re: Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By Four Weeks by Onarabu: 5:38pm On Jun 29, 2020
Ecbatana:

10pm -4am
Re: Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By Four Weeks by dims95(m): 5:40pm On Jun 29, 2020
Putting "safe" in front of a word doesn't mean it's safe.
Community transmission is taking hold, healthcare capacity has not improved meaningfully.
They just seem to be going slow in opening up, but without making any concrete measures to tackle the issue.
Probably so they won't be accused of doing nothing tangible. Issokay...
Re: Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By Four Weeks by MallamAhmed: 5:41pm On Jun 29, 2020
the lock down was useless in the first place. we have had a continuous rise in the number of confirmed cases in the country since the lock down. so the fg should do the needful and allow Nigerians to be free and go about their economic activities.
Re: Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By Four Weeks by SirWarlock: 5:43pm On Jun 29, 2020
Emann1000:
What of university students?

This one I'm only seeing Pri 6,JS3,SS3??
what of ASUU?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iphone Distributed At Yusuf Buhari's Wedding - Instablog9ja / Which Of These PDP Men Can Beat Buhari? / Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.